Eyerate 4 Mod

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by BinoSWI, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJboutit

DJboutit Well-Known Member

He got power hungry real quck I do not think he should get a second chance sorry
    test
  2. cheddah12

cheddah12 Well-Known Member

lol this thread is like hes arguing with his girlfried, and then she did that thing bitches do where they flip shit back on you so you start apologizing for no reason
    test
  3. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

need more midwest mods tbh
    test
  4. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

:funny: lmaooooo
    test
  5. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

who do you think banned eyerate?
    test
  6. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

awwwww. see now thats just sweet
    test
  7. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

thats why i'm not but its kinda hard when they come into your thread n troll u smh
    test
  8. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah.. lets not and say we did..

how much he paying you for this thread bino?
    test
  9. BinoSWI

ive changed bro
    test
  10. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Bino's transitioning.

No tranny.
    test
  11. BinoSWI

why did someone move my thread here? smfh
    test
  12. teacozy

teacozy New Member

I'd love to know why this got moved.
    test
  13. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Lipstick Ally? The fuck? How does this thread pertain to the Lipstick ally?

Step yall mod game up, Move it back to the OTBVA
    test
  14. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

the main point i agree with in this thread:

"not everyone is threadstarters and I just feel potential threadstarters may be put off by this."

i can tell you for a fact that most of the potential top contributors to this section are NOT fucking with it unless theres some solid moderation. i dont even wanna make threads most of the time because its a waste of MY fucking time.

do what you will, but at the end of the day i laid out my stance on being a mod. either you let me moderate the way i see fit(which i, along with most of the community sans trolling faggots found to be fair, balanced, and effective) or im not interested in having a blue name for show as all it does is put a bigger target on my back for faggotry.
    test
  15. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

hilarious. surely.

fucking clownshoe ass moderators are the downfall of this.
    test
  16. teacozy

teacozy New Member

No one in the BVA moved it or has the ability to move it back.
    test
  17. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

lmfaooooooo
    test
  18. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Ugh. Son, considering this thread was shanghai'd to the netherrealm I wasn't going to respond to this, but whatev. Dumb threads no one cares about or responds to are closed. People acting retarded and breaking the rules are PM'ed and warned. Threads are moved (usually) to their proper places. Actual fun threads have been made.

What the hell do you want? Considering Bino was just posting to post and essentially just flip-flops all the time, where's the dissent? The OT section is looking better everyday. I told you this PM and I'll say it again, if there are people still hesitant to come into the OT section and help out with cool threads, then fuck them. We don't need them and they should man the fuck up or piss off. There aren't a thousand "OMG GUISE WHAT'D YOU EAT FOR BRUNCH" threads and it looks nothing like it did the first two weeks. In fact, here's some perspective; I spent several days moving the good OT threads from BVA to the sub-forum and all of it amounts to 13 pages max. That's two years of threads. It's not exactly the most fruitful format.

The reality is less people come into the OT sub-forum than the BVA so it's going to be pretty hard to get more than 4 pages to any thread for a long time. This is how the forum is and how it'll likely be for a long time. Personally I'm happy with it. If you and the phantom holdouts have a gripe, make threads and then PM Maple to ban the trolls. Otherwise I'd prefer it if you tried harder.

Every thread you've ever made has Drew or a small handful of people making fun of you for how you argue or whatever, so why would you expect it to be different in another section of the same exact forum? We mod the same way the BVA does, in fact you could argue we're slightly less lenient because we have to be. You have this ridiculous idea that you tried before of being invasive and controlling which is not how you mod on here, I'm sorry. We're not going to delete tags or stupidly taunt posters IN THREADS which you should've known would just make people more reckless in response. You created your own problems and had you not made a spectacle of yourself and a big show of your power you would've done amazing.

If you understood subtlety and tact you wouldn't have lost your position in the first place. So excuse me if I'm a little tired of hearing people get super-srs and advise me and JOB on what we're figuring out already. We're not naive.

Ask yourself why this thread was dumped, who did it, and why you taking Bino seriously and laying out terms for yourself is ridiculous.
    test
  19. BinoSWI

i might make my thread in its right forum since it got moved for no reason.

i'm gon give it 5 bumps if it don't get moved back after that i'm making it again, i feel like i'm being made a mockery of i try to contribute some positive feedback and not troll and this is the fucking thanks i get. fuck yal
    test
  20. BinoSWI

i'm not bothered about the thread btw i just got shown a complete lack of respect for no reason at all, i'm quite offended to be honest.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.