Eyerate 4 Mod

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by BinoSWI, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

this place needs clearing up. it should become a real OT forum instead of just the rug in which the garbage from the main BVA forum gets swept under because lets face it thats what it is right now, any bullshit thread that might have been locked in the past just gonna get moved to here instead.

i don't want to argue with random screen names, i want to have discussions about real shit, about sports, issues that are affecting us today, lets be real, it's only the small minority that actually chats shit. fuck em, maple needs to banhammer any troll not stepping in line.

smh
    test
  2. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Then don't.

Go 'head, girl.

DAYUM!
    test
  3. BinoSWI

you are part of the problem wonka you a lame and just so i don't get drawn into tiresome online back and forths, you getting ignored tbh. i don't think i seen you make relevant post ever. thats the last time i ever respond to you 60s haircut swag, ezac looking asss.
    you lessen my forum viewing experience.
    test
  4. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Anyone below this post is being fooled.
    test
  5. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Beans, that's not how this works. This is my issue with all of you, if you have an issue with the threads made, MAKE YOUR OWN. How hard is that? Eyerate does it all the time. In fact, not to gas up someone who already has no shortage of self-esteem, but the majority of the better OT threads currently in here he either made or are similar to the types of threads he pushes.

Thread creation isn't easy, ask Stock, who for some reason is editing and self-destructing all his new threads because of a few comments people have made. Good threads come about naturally, like the RPG thread.

We're not going to nuke retarded threads, because there's a place for some of them, and this isn't a dump for terrible BVA threads. Believe me, there's been discussion on this and that is not how we're operating. We do close and 86 useless/unpopular things.

Thread or Die, tbh.
    test
  6. BinoSWI

I'm not talking about the threads being moderated I'm talking about the same people going into threads and fucking them up, and on the whole the people that are more active are the trolls so they are the ones that keep their threads at the top, not everyone is threadstarters and I just feel potential threadstarters may be put off by this.

People were saying this is the place where they can get their troll on, is that what you really want? I just want to know what is the purpose of OTBVA, is it intended to be a place for serious discussion or is it intended to be for fun irrelevant free posting? That's all I want to know
    test
  7. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Bino combined brainpower with his brother and Eyerate to form a really edumacated post.

[​IMG]
    test
  8. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Both. The three of us are pretty transparent that it's supposed to be about 70% topical discussion and 30% other. It'd be silly to think you could get all MMA or political threads on here considering we have 6-7 people who are either trolls or people who posts just like trolls. And I do cosign Maple on what you said, which is that the unfunny ones should be banned. That's the bargain for being in here and that's fair.

Let's be real. Last week the site was hacked and things took a weird turn. Everything is going back to normal. However we had some cool/funny threads pop up after that. The only reason you might feel like the OT forum has gotten ridiculous over the course of a few days is you're on here way too much. If a lot of you came on here less you'd be slower to declare it on decline and recognize that forums ebb and flow.

This is the longest I've seen you spell correctly and abandon forced ebonics.
    test
  9. Stock

Stock New Member

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    test
  10. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Trollthreadboss
    test
  11. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Fucking hell...I wrote a long ass post and my browser crashed or something.

Ohhh well...Just thought I'd share that I was thinking about yall I guess...Dont feel like retyping it.
    test
  12. BinoSWI

Haha it only seems forced on here because I have to Americanise it, trust, if I was typing in my natural scouse ebonics then you wouldn't understand fuck all I was saying, ask Lucy. I honestly find it easier than typing like this.

It just seems that the same group of people run this section and I'm doubting whether that will ever change to be honest.
    test
  13. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

bro, you nailed it
    test
  14. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

The forum is still a work in progress. We are still getting to a point where everyone knows what threads go where. If you've noticed the number of people in this forum has been hovering between 70-80 all day. The average number of people on here during peak hours has gotten closer to 50 with a good ratio of them signed-in to their accounts. Those are all good signs as far as I can tell.

The next step is getting people to participate. That is more difficult but that is probably the main hurdle I think we face. If most threads are guaranteed to stay on the front page for at least a day, having your thread ignored because it gets buried isn't an issue. Making good threads is difficult to get the hang of but that is what it takes for this forum to sustain itself.

If you want to contribute to the forum right now, make a thread that you can relate to, that you would like to talk to people about. It can be serious or it can be silly but those seem to be the threads that last because others may like to discuss those things as well.
    test
  15. BinoSWI

yo this thread was just intended as a transition thread for me. my posts have been annoying myself tbh
    test
  16. teacozy

teacozy New Member

You rascal.
    test
  17. reznick

reznick New Member

tbhhh he would have been good in the first place as a regular mod just for cleaning shit up.

He wasnt built for ot mod.

is it too late now? you decide
    test
  18. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

then dont
    test
  19. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

That's the motto.
    test
  20. teacozy