Extremist Liberalism... R.I.P. 1929-2004

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ghet-Ghet, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

The problem is, liberal extremism has hijacked America for the past 7 decades and has been fostered by the Cold War. With the Cold War over, there is no point to extremist liberalism anymore. There isn't a single reason for it to continue it's over-extended existance.
    test
  2. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

ummm yes, I do consider people that cannot give a rational and logical explination to their vote and cut off the conversation out of frustration, idiots....pure idiots...

that quote is not fact...its republican opinion...so why do you keep quoting it as if I should change my mind over the quote? It is irrelavant because it is untrue...

maybe I aint up on stem cells like that...but I do know that a stem cell is a cell that hasnt formed into anything yet...the makeup of the cell hasnt decided what kind of cell it will be...therefore it is adaptive...how the fuck are you getting it out of an adult pancreas?

and now you are changing your stance from "religious wack jobs" and
    "extremist secularism" to "whats your excuse?" or "fuck you bush used it to his advantage and won it, its okay if we do it" beat us at our own game type shit...good flip flop

and equality has no purpose?? jesus
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

no..

they perfected the cheating techniques of 2000......
    test
  4. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Of course you do. You're supposed to. But you'll never understand why.

Because it directly coorelates with your stance.

With a needle.

Sheesh.

You can also reverse fully grown cells BACK into stem cells and change those stem cells into other cells.

HOWEVER, with stem cells gathered from aborted fetuses, the fact remains those fetuses are not you. They do not have your DNA. Thus, and organ cloned into existance and installed into a person will be religiously attacked by your white blood cells since your body will recognize the organ to be alien.

HOWEVER, with cell reveral, it is your DNA so any organs you make from those cells will be considered friendly by your immune system.

Vote: Cell Reversal Research

Not a flip-flop at all. I was talking about liberals seperating religion from culture.

Again, you're using power words to justify yourself. EXTREMIST equality has no purpose anymore. Big difference.
    test
  5. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

popular vote, electoral vote, and most states...

who cheated and where?
    test
  6. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

Fuck readin all this bullshit, but if u think Franklin Roosevelt and Truman was EXTREME liberalism then ur a ALOT more stupid than i thought u were ....

matter of fact, name ONE CONSERVATIVE than was a better president than FDR
    test
  7. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

LMFAO

"I'm not gonna read anything because my pussy is sore."

Eisenhower and Reagan. Christ.
    test
  8. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

AHAHAH
    hahahAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHHAHAHAH
    REAGAN?
    HAHAHAHAHHAA
    HAHAHHAHA
    IKE???

HAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHA

shut up. i'd love to see REAGANOMICS pull us out of the great depression

from u, i was expecting Nixon and reagan, honestly.... but IKE?

WOW

ur hilarious
    test
  9. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

FDR and Truman fought the most destructive wars in the history of mankind.

Eisenhower and Reagan didn't see a single large-scale military deployment because of their policies of "Yeah, we got big weapons, fuck you, pussy chumps."
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I did say they perfected it right? umm..yeah...

only reason it got blown up last time...was cause of the re-count.....and it would of happened again...but I guess kerry knew it was pointless
    test
  11. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Yes, they perfected it. Democracy has been around for 200 years, and just now, Republicans discovered the secrets of rigging every election in their favor.

Are you done blaming obtuse causes for the failures of liberals yet?
    test
  12. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Your right...

now i believe we are a nation of morons....
    test
  13. ANONIMUS

please stop being condescending in order to make it look like you actually have an answer...saying Ill never understand isnt saying that they actually have a reason and dont want to explain it...maybe they dont fucking have one...if an untrue statement directly coorelates with my stance...its still untrue and not an argument...with a needle? fuckin patronizing fuck...so undeveloped cells form inside a pancreas...I thought a pancreas' usage was for insulin and enzymes...if this method you seem so confident about is that much better and has nothing to do with controversial methods, why isnt it already taking the place of stem cell research?hmmm...and I can see you have already realized your faults in your religion argument
    test
  14. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

You won't understand because your too busy in the out-dated Cold War thinking liberal camp. It's not a matter of intelligence. It's a matter of ego. By selecting one thing, you turn off the possibility of it's opposite ever happening.

But how is it untrue? Just read OurSin's post above yours!

[licku]

Because cell reversal has only been triggered in fruit flies and other species. Humans are a bit more complex, but the results from figuring it out far outweight any other process.

Adult Stem Cells do not yield as much potential as fetal cells, however, they can be used in experimentation to discover cell reversal techniques.

In my intial post, I talk about the seperation of culture and religion.
    test
  15. ANONIMUS

lol

man seriously..your arguments are full of holes...fruit flies? AHAHAHAHA...and I have no ego about my views...I love having intelligent conversations with people that know what they are talking about...and if I see where Im wrong I admit it eagerly...unfortunately when it came to why they were choosing bush, they could not come up with a logical explination that would back such a ridiculous choice...I dont label myself liberal democrat conservative blah blah...I just state my opinions..and I see you made sure you went back and edited your first post and your "liberal secularism" paragraph...after you realized it was a shit argument...hahah
    test
  16. No Homo

No Homo New Member

FDR? the most racist president

japanese internment camps
    test
  17. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

The idea of chromosomes started with experiments on fruit flies...

God, you're so impatiently and short-sighted liberal!

... what? I reedited it to say Written by: Ghetalion.

You can check the original document on my webpage.

God, you people have reverted back into conspiracy theory sucking pond scum.
    test
  18. ANONIMUS

HAHAHAHA

man you really dont have to lie...now who is egotistical? you had that written shit there in the first place...its alright bruh...its allllll right
    test
  19. X sample

X sample New Member

ghet ghet, u truly scare me...

nerds are the scariest i swear..
    test
  20. DoubleA

DoubleA YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!

conservative nerds...they're the best lmao
    usually conservatives are dumb rednecks or dumb rich kids
    nerds usually tend to go democrat...you may notice that nerds tend to be SMARTER than rednecks and rich kids

name one *intelligent* thing bush did.
    (excluding invading iraq based on "intelligence"
    excluding retaliating on 9/11...that ain't intelligent that's common sense)

and what's with every other word the republicans say being "liberal"
    "you're a liberal"
    "see all you liberals"
    "bunch of liberals"
    "fuckin liberal"
    "your mother was a liberal"
    i don't find it insulting...it's a way of thinking stupid.

and i propose a new rule for the electoral college: if, by the night of the election, no winner is determined, both tied candidates are automatically disqualified, and the next highest candidate (namely NADER!!!!!!!) wins.

but i'm voting next election and it's not gonna be for whatever jackass the republicans give us next. if that chode-goblin jeb bush gets elected i'm leaving the country and going to amsterdam where there's no cuntrag war on drugs
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.