Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

acting is great, extra work isn't so much.. plus, i can't stand the 10 hour days when i'm only working for 1 of those hours...

but it's still pretty cool. i haven't done it in a while, but tomorrow my pal and i are supposed to shoot a beer commercial and something else i'm not quite sure of yet. i want to get back into theatre.

does anyone here do any acting/theatre or extra work on the regular?
    test
  2. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i act on a daily basis....society would call it lying.

other than that, no....i would like to and have thought about it, but i wouldn't be able to memorize my lines.
    test
  3. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

i'm really good at playing embarassing roles no one else wants to tackle.....

i want to try something more serious
    test
  4. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

I act like I enjoy peoples company all the time
    test
  5. TruKaos

TruKaos I'll Box Your Ears

ive done some small stuff in school, never big plays or anything tho, they always interfere with sports. i'm a really good liar so doing it just comes really natural to me. im pretty sure i'll do some stuff next year in college.
    test
  6. Vince Vaughn

Vince Vaughn New Member

being an extra is for people that can't act and have shit else to do.

don't insult yourself by taking the torture.
    test
  7. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

that's why i'm doing it. it's sunday, i have no homework.. so i might as well make 10 bucks an hour.

kind of weird they're using underage girls to film a beer commercial? creeps me out..
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i have done some theatre...i liked doing it, nothing I would make a career out of..its fun to do though, plus I never had problems memorizing lines..
    test
  9. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

well laddi freeking da!
    test
  10. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

i did drama in GCSE and played a chracter from a play called "road" in an exhibt which i got really good marks at however i went and fucked it up with my exam piece and the fact that i was never able to convinceing play the straight guy
    test
  11. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

that was CRAP... i would have much rather been an 'extra'. instead i was an 'actor' and they can't talk to the 'extras', which only makes it a gazillion times more boring.

plus, i was underage..serving drinks in a pub. try that one out you guys.. 5 hours with 20 pounds on your right arm. it's great. i'm pissed.
    test
  12. WorstAliasEver

WorstAliasEver Little Lord Fauntleroyce

I did some acting in high school. But the theatre kids were so fucking weird. I couldn't stand em.

Other than that, I "act" in random movies/skits I just throw together. I enjoy it.
    test
  13. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i had that problem also with the theatre kids, they were certainly different...they all had the samethings in common and same interests it was wierd..it was the same in each college i had done something at...i felt like charlie sheen for some reason
    test
  14. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

you should have a camera following you at all times

the life of sylis....uncut. i'm sure it would have some very entertaining moments
    test
  15. WorstAliasEver

WorstAliasEver Little Lord Fauntleroyce

If you only knew...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.