Extending a last open invitation to emcees to get on the Soul Is Back album here.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Soopa of I.M.E., Dec 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

this has been the hardest thing to put together i've ever done in my life...lol...i first want to say thank you to the heads like Delyreeuz, Blakk, ProFound, Lazarus, Streets, Cicc CEL, K-Nice, and my local cats like TruNOKE, which i am now part of as of last week, for coming thru on the tracks.....i appreciate it...here is where i am at with this joint:

the total tracklisting up to date: i have my intro, i have two completed tracks from my man ProFound, 1 from Cicc CEL, 1 from K-Nice, 1 from Lazarus, and 1 from my TruNOKE fam....that's 7 completed tracks....i have a comfirmation from Verbz that he will finish his track, i have Dely, Streets, and Koffee Blakk's verses for a collab, i can assume that Wizdumb, Phenom, and Praverb do NOT want to do the track...Phenom(?) i'm not positive if he is or not...hasn't got back to me....anyways, i've decided to cut that collab down to a 4 man track..if Phenom does not get back to me sometime this weekend, the fourth verse is open to whomever would like to add 16....i'm sure that Dely, Streets, and Blakk are tired of waitin', i coulda had this finished weeks ago, lol...and i have spoken with Black Element who is doin his track right now....

i have 2 spots left to fulfill, plus the 4 man collab to fill out....1 beat with 2 -16 verse to spit on (94bpm) and one is a collab with a female MC by the name of Jymini (who produces as well as rhyme), this beat is 2 -16 verses and 1 one 8 verse, the topic and theme is some can't wait to get you home, sexy kinda stuff (i had agreed to let 3rd Infintry on this beat, but i've heard nothing from them, so I assume that they aren't goin' to do this).....contact me at soopaofime@gmail.com if you want the beat and leave your soundclick so that Jymini can peep you out...her page is located at cdbaby.com just type in Jymini2music....all i need for this beat is 1 -16 verse and 1 -8 verse to finish it out from whoever is interested.

This album is serious business to me...the long range plan...i'm comin out of pocket to master and press up 1,000 CDs initially....full cover layout and credits, etc....each MC on the CD will get a free copy....it's gonna break me financially, but it's worth it....i'm confident enough that it will sell and peeps will feel this....

i need any interested to hit me up and i need the tracks by Jan. 12th, 2005...no later than that...it's comin out in February regardless...

peace and Happy Holidays fellas....get at me.....

Soopa
    test
  2. Dely

Dely In The Trap

if u need me man, i got u
    test
  3. Speshul Effect

Speshul Effect Handle Ya Business

test
  4. Dely

Dely In The Trap

but i will need to know by the 23rd .. im movin back to houston on christmas eve
    test
  5. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

i skimmed through your paragraphs a little but i'm confused.. is this YOUR album or a project your working on with different heads having their own tracks on it? if so i got a custom beat and some rhymes already written that i can throw down and send....
    test
  6. Dely

Dely In The Trap

soopa is a producer

he's having heads on his beats
    test
  7. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

word up Dely...you know what? that's karma man, cause i had you in mind for this beat i've been workin' on bro...it's not jazzy stuff tho, this is some mainstream stuff, kinda Just Blaze/Kanyish stuff...i'll shoot you the beat when i'm done tomorrow and just take your time with it doggy...it could be single material, but i'll let you be the judge...if so, i'll get it on the next album which i'll get started if i can get through this one man...lol...Speshul Effect, i just got your email bro...i'll peep your track here in a min...go check out Jymini's page and see if you can develop a chemistry with her, she's pretty nice IMO....

Soopa
    test
  8. Speshul Effect

Speshul Effect Handle Ya Business

That's whats up.
    test
  9. Stryke

Stryke Strong Island's Finest

I told you Im down dog, hit me up on AIM - Mic Shine Stryke - Ill lace one of the sickest fucking tracks on the album, if not the sickest.
    test
  10. Dely

Dely In The Trap

no doubt homie .. u know the email
    test
  11. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

test
  12. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

test
  13. S. Gatsby