Exploring past life memories with your pal reznick

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by reznick, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

*Earned "First Argument on RM" badge*
    test
  2. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

Phila, since you are still speaking in retard, id like you to clarify just what exactly about Qi that you would like me to 'prove' with science? they've done studies and concluded that is mostly BS. there is nothing consistent or repeatable with the outcomes or power of Qi. I'm pretty sure you answered your own question when you explained how it works...
    test
  3. strikk9

strikk9 New Member

after reading through thread, i must say it appears Reznick is the most knowledgeable of the discussion, "the wisest man knows he knows nothing" , and i recommend "after atheism" by mark vernon to anyone that realized their religion was BS, felt empty inside, and looked for meaning in other things
    test
  4. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

You are missing my point, I was disproving the legitimacy in science especially in the field of rare phenomenons. Also how is it bullshit? These people bend sharp spear points in their fuckin neck and can withstand extrain pain, now your just trolling if you taking sciences side over REALITY.

Dude, you seriously need to get your facts straight, these people can perform these feats at ANY GIVEN TIME. Monks do this shit all day long.

Thanks for proving me right though and to add insult to injury call me a retard. Seeing "past lives" and in the future are absolutely parallel to one another, which is why I also brought up seeing in the future, especially since its harder to disprove just in case you were wondering over there.

If your going to talk about these subjects, at least personally research them and not just google scientific statistics, it makes you look like a complete jackass.

Once again in case you missed it just like Science did, Science rendered Chi/Qi unexplainable/impossible, yet it obviously exists and people showcase it to the world and Derren Brown unintentionally revealed it. That would make the field of science not only flawed but pointless to bring up in a similar subject such as this.

Do you understand now sir? I hope you misread or your trolling me.
    test
  5. mapleleaf

no phila, they dont. you said it yourself, darren brown debunked chi. and yes he used science to do so lmao.
    test
  6. mapleleaf

[youtube]oaihCdHWnPo[/youtube]

lmao fucking moron

you've lost your marbles sir
    test
  7. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

He explained it on a live theatre show, the video you posted is a demonstration and explanation exposing people who have posted youtube videos showcasing a complete different kind of "Chi." The purpose of the video you just posted debunks something 100% different and totally fake, it is not transferral/telekinetic chi. (Which doesn't exist in the first place)

Listen closely, sound familiar?

3 strikes in a row now Maple, please continue. I'm getting tired of debating facts vs your uninformed and highly opinionated statements.

As I stated before no one can prove or disprove this, but you coming on here as well as others acting like we are wrong for being open minded to such a subject is ridiculous.

Once again Maple, I said this before and I will say it again. RESEARCH these subjects before trying to debate over them, come back once you are well informed and understand.

1. You are wrong.
    2. Not only are you wrong you came in here belittling everyone.
    3. You are a mod, there is no reason to be immature over an unimportant subject you clearly don't give a fuck about considering your lack of knowledge shown. I wasn't in here calling everyone out just because they disagreed with the possibility of this.

I'm not trying to be a dick but if I offended you enough that your quickly writting replies without fully reading, researching, or understanding them then my bad. My guess is that it is all^
    test
  8. Red Beam Da Kid

Red Beam Da Kid Well-Known Member

That dude is like 18 or 19 he can't help but be immature. A lot of the shit he does around the board is immature as fuck but no one calls him out on it because theyre too shook to say anything.
    test
  9. mapleleaf

explaining that he is able to do such things by stopping the flow of oxygen to his brain is fucking science, what dont you get?
    test
  10. mapleleaf

lmao @ red beam i thought we were done with talking about each other...u just cant stop can u? immature as fuck tbh
    test
  11. reznick

reznick New Member

This isn't a sarcastic question, but does cutting off oxygen from your head really allow your neck tissue to withstand a sharp spear?

That first video Phila posted in his last post was really interesting. Doesn't really answer anything as much as it does expand the mystery.

Your brain is really powerful. And maybe if you really spend every day of your life BELIEVING 100% that something like chi energy exists and can withstand blows, maybe your brain and body will eventually conform to your beliefs.
    test
  12. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

[​IMG]

half the people in this thread are dumb as rocks. 'science hasn't proven it, hurrrr'

its easy (and cowardly) to attack someone who makes a bold assertion that they can't prove. especially when you can't disprove it. all this "the burden of proof is on you" shit is the babble of retards. why is the burden of proof on someone who has a daring idea? why aren't you required to prove your point before acting like faggots?
    test
  13. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

Man, I hate religious people, so ignorant.

Atheism isn't a religion, a group or a society, it is just a label given to describe someone who doesn't believe in a deity.

And if I said that a flying spaghetti monster was the creator of the universe it would be a solid theory until YOU could disprove it? The burden of proof is on the person making the assertion dumbass.
    test
  14. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny: is this guy even serious? what the fuck do you expect

god damn what the fuck is this? so anyone can make any bullshit up and its up to someone else to disprove it?!
    test
  15. reznick

reznick New Member

Are you comparing yourself claiming a spaghetti monster god, to the kids who have recounted past lives with eerie vividness?

If your trying to win the debate here, it's really not that hard.

And yes, I also consider a person who has 100% faith in the non existence of the metaphysical world to be following a religion of their own.

Sent from my iPhone 9 in 2024
    test
  16. Twinmania

No, I was responding to razz's claim that the burden of proof shouldn't be on the person making the claim which I'm sure most people would agree is ridiculous.

So atheism is a religion? SMH. No, no, no, no, just no.
    test
  17. xRazziax

first off, im not religious. in fact i hate what religion does to people as a whole. and yea dude... atheism isn't an organized religion but its an ideology to which narrow minded lames like yourself and diglett subscribe, whereby you absolutely must try your best to shit on someone who believes in the existence of anything other than the material manifestation of the world.

the truth of the matter is that it bothers you so much to think that there are people with a range of awareness so much wider than yours, that you hate even the part of your brain that would allow you to consider it as a possibility, were you not such a douchebag.

my point was not that the burden of proof is on you. it's that there is no burden of proof. so if it there were one, it may just as well be on you. atheism may as well be a religion since it lays your world view out for you and breeds the same sense of self righteous faggotry that mandates dscrimination against people with different beliefs.
    test
  18. reznick

reznick New Member

Burden of proof is dumb whenever talking about metaphysics. Again you cannot bring a debate/legal/lawyer/scientific approach to a metaphysical convo. The moment it becomes a real debate of facts and truth, science and atheism wins.

And athiesm may not be a religion in definition, but personally, I see many people supporting it like it was a religion. Telling someone they are wrong or dumb for believing in a metaphysical world to me is a religion. If you are conceited enough to pretend like you know for 100% fact if metaphysics exist or doesn't, you are no better than the people who do the same in support of a religion.

People find it really hard to say "I don't know."

I personally think religions are, at the core, good moral compasses for kids growing up in our world where the adults have no clue what the world is about. But when you get older, I think it is silly to pretend like you know if Christianity or Islamic religions are true, or not. The answer should be "We/I don't know, but I want to find out."
    test
  19. xRazziax

^^ this guys got good points and he's less of an asshole than me
    test
  20. Twinmania

I agree that pretending to know 100% something is wrong is conceited however you've got to understand that from my point of view the belief in god is the same as the belief in:

the tooth fairy
    Santa
    Zeus
    Ra
    Unicorns
    Witchcraft
    Psychics

Now tell me, how would you react to someone who said that they believed in the tooth fairy and that you were a retard for saying it's ridiculous? To me both are exactly the same thing. when it comes to religion the burden of proof is important for this reason.

I refuse to be labelled as a religious man because I have a LACK OF FAITH in the absyrd.

I realise this thread isn't really a religion vs. Atheism thread, tell that to the fag who posted the dumb ass pic.

EDIT: Let's not go into morality because religion is very immoral if anything, I could write a book on Islam alone about how disgusting their teachings are. BTW read the story of JOB from the bible and tell me what you think.......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.