*Explain Yourself*

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Mind~$oul, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. who~is~she

who~is~she THE ORIGINAL~ILL~SISTAH

Well my name is Crystal. I used to post here alot when i first found this page a few years ago... I havent posted in here in like 2 years. Not that i didnt want to i just didnt have the time. I joined the Army and am now about to go over there with the rest of 'em. Anyways, I thought I would drop by and see how the old site was doin, almost couldn't find the Poetry Realm, man this site has changed. But be on the look out for some new drops.

~ONE~
    test
  2. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

interesting....i like to read alot of astrology myself....
    Gemini's are usually kind of bad though,the twins
    now the Cap's are mean people usually,imo
    but they stay on track well and are usually very motivated and driven
    test
  3. Evg.poet

Evg.poet As the Heart Speaks...

I am me. Beautiful in all you see and don't see. You can't judge me. Only God truly knows me."

it's been a hot minute since i've been through here...thought i'd come back for a spell
    test
  4. y0usaidchie

y0usaidchie super sexii chiq. hehe

"i have a mind that's awake, but i'm soulfully asleep.. "

hehe.. i th0ught i just blurt it out there. XD
    test
  5. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

I've been in and outta the realm for a while now. I try to stay put, but it doesn't work out that way in life I guess.

Govt. Name, Brandon. Born April 27th 1983(TAURUS)...I've been writing since I was about 7 years old, when I got the chance to go meet Maya Angelou at the George Eastman House...For those of you who don't know, that's the founder of KODAKS home here in Rochester, NY.

I used to write daily, every hour on the hour, and be in the realm constantly. But as always, life happened and I either don't have time, or just don't feel like writing. I am not much of a religious person, though I know it's purpose in peoples life, it's just NOT for me. I know of and believe in a higher being, presence, power, GOD, whatever you want to call it.

When I first started posting here, I fit in quite well I think, replied to everybody, talked to everybody, and was almost always online. Now, if you see me online, you're good, lol...Some of the people I've had the chance to talk to on here are TRULY GOOD PEOPLE. Malik for one, Brenda, Oddie, and Cullin, and Rowzina(she knows I haven't forgotten ;)). But I have basically givin up on poetry, though I can still write if I want I think, just don't have the feeling like I NEED to anymore.

I recently moved BACK to rochester, and I still work for the School district here and I am going to school at MCC as a shrink. Umm, when I can think of something else, perhaps I'll write more...
    test
  6. Definit_

Definit_ P0ETiiCLiiCHE'

My Name Is Fenton Shaw..
    Born N Raised In Chicago..Umm, I've Love Poetry For A VERY Long Time. I Mean What A Better Way To Free Yourself Then On Paper. Poetry To me Is The One thing I Have That has No Rules or boundaries. there are No limitations on what you can do to poetry or what poetry can do to you. I write what i feel. What a better way to express it to similar people. I use to be intimitaed to post on this site, cuz i thought people who know eachother only responds to those they know written. And i was wrong. Im here for growth. there are manyyy poets here better then me, and to see them show respect and give feedback only makes me stronger. People want to see cats who's posts counts are like 1000 to reply to they shit. Makes them feel that people who've been here wants to read those of people who's tryna get there. & thats who i am. Tell me how it is..If you like it u like it, if not then no, reguardless no one can this away so ima keep coming until just one line strikes u. I write what i feel, what im going through. May be cliche but the emotions there. Ill switch it up depending on mood and write osmething different but good. But i am who i am. I like that you all are too

Bless.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.