explain to me

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by papaya, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

to be perfectly honest.. the bra pic wasn't the primary reason for me sayin what I said

you have the demeanor of a bar slut... real talk... so when I found out you had a man that shit really blew my mind

i can't believe you had the audacity to even mention GQ to justify how you get down

that cute lil "sever is the sexiest" shit you edited out yesterday... when have you ever seen GQ talk like that to ANYONE on here but her man?

i seen a thread where you said it was 2 dudes on here you were in love with... i seen u chase I think it was Faviano and Napz around in threads callin em sexy... when has GQ ever done that to anyone but her man?

GQ will post a youtube vid, or a thread with a specific topic for people's opinions.. you post 1 word threads with the SPECIFIC INTENT to bait thirsty dudes for attention

I honestly don't have a problem with you... like cats were sayin in the other thread.. niggas really be tryna overlook your shit but it gets annoying as hell.. i wouldn't have even said shit but u keep mentioning me

for someone that claim they have a boyfriend you reeeaaally got some attention issues
    test
  2. papaya

papaya New Member

How does it not apply to my situation? I've been on the boards for a mad long time.. I just haven't signed up.. I seen the kind of pics GQ has posted in the past in the Gallery.. and she's a pretty girl so I'm sure she's had a man back then..

but that's not even the point, GQ and Dely ain't the point, you calling it how you see it ain't the point..

the point is what you type on here, is influenced by what other people say on here.. I mean, you just told me GQ was a model and thats why she has pics like that.. and I straight up told you that takin pics of yourself in the washroom and posting em on myspace Isn't being a model.. and you was all quiet for a straight 10 minutes before you were, once again.. influenced by someone elses post..

just like you're influenced by other peoples posts.. I relate my situaton to other peoples.. simple as that
    test
  3. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

how u gonna tell me what the fuck im doing bitch?

im at my fuckin job on my laptop.. doing amongst everything else that im required to do whilst im at my desk

just cause i dont reply every 4 seconds dont mean im quiet..

u are a real trip..

u still aint even answer none of those questions

how did that pic get out?????

answer that
    test
  4. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

deaddd, i aint even read the posts on here before I posted.. nique and alz went innnn
    test
  5. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

she still talkin that gq shit

"im sure she still had a boyfriend"

whats her shit got to do with you.... u keep saying i think this and that.. stop bringing her up..

u cant even take responcibility for your own shit on a message board..

but then i keep forgetting shorty like 17-18

she in a middle school mindset still
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

ok someone needs to send me these gq pics
    test
  7. [​IMG]
    test
  8. papaya

papaya New Member

and to be perfectly honest, I DON'T have a problem with you..

but I know people like you, judgemental without knowing shit.. flat out claiming the know what's up, when they really don't..

this is a message board, so they shit I say and do.. isn't a relfection of what I am offline, but I ain't even trying to get into that..

My Sever is the sexiest thing, what is wrong with that? I mean, there would obviously be something wrong if I ACCTUALLY meant it..

It's cool as hell GQ ain't runnin' around the boards doing what I do right now.. but who are you to know each and everyone of her posts? There you are claiming you know everything again. Damn, you got this Dr. Phil/Oprah shit on lock.

lmao, damn straight you seena thread with me sayin' I love so and so.. IT'S A JOKE.. some people don't take this shit seriously

If you think I'm annoying, well that's great for you [funny].. this is a website that has characters like double ML, wez nilez, d.omen.. and I'm just one of them.. and if people come on here gettin'' all offended with my posts.. THEY have some life issues..

this is a website.. read and move the fuckin hell on
    test
  9. word somebody hit us up wit some pics...dely i know u in here
    test
  10. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

how did the picture get out

test
  11. papaya

papaya New Member

lmao @ this dude claiming he ain't got a problem with me.. and now you offended as fuck cuz I struck a nerve.. you are a terrible liar, that shit seeps through my screen..

honestly, I WANT TO KNOw.. how the fuck was my picture postedf for everyone to see.. I'd like to know that as well
    test
  12. papaya

papaya New Member

I wanna know too boo, thanks for lookin out
    test
  13. BTruth

BTruth Guest

or we could post threads with an actual conversation instead of 1 line BS
    test
  14. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

nah i just talk to bitches that way

i like strong confident classy women, u acting like a bitch

i call it like i see it

only nerve u struck is the way u be dodging logical questions..

"i wanna kno how it got out to"

right we supposed to believe u star now? and niggas hacked your sidekick?

wait maybe they set up a hidden camera in your dressing room?

nah.. u a fast ass lil girl, tryna get some attention and sent the ...pictures out to so many niggas, that u lost track and cant pinpoint it..

if i made a thread asking how many people u sent pictures to.. i wouldnt get one person saying they recieved them from you? honestly?
    test
  15. papaya

papaya New Member

test
  16. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

I'm gonna take that the way I hope you intended it.

darlin' you came to the wrong place, and said the WRONGGGGG shit to the WRONGGG people.

If this site really impacts you that much mentally, you need to get the fuck outta here and not look back, because some people aren't cut out for the psychological warfare that this site pits them in.

You are in no way ugly, or unattractive, atleast not by my standards.

I can also say the same about Nique, Nique cool.

Don't let people poison you.

lol shit man I feel bad when civilians get dragged into the chaos on here lol, but you gotta feel worse when they do it to themselves.
    test
  17. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

My dude, not trying to fuel the fire here, but you really cant say that. You know god damn well how the picture got onto the net the second you took the pic and decided to share it with someone. Unless someone somehow STOLE the picture, which I doubt is what happened there is no way you did not know that someone else had it.

To me this situation is like waze complaining hibe made a youtube of him. Waze consciously shot the video, uploaded it on the internet, put it up for public display. Then hibe got ahold of it and remixed it. Bottom line HE let that happen to him.

It's no different then you showing this pic to ONE person and that person sharing this with the www.

I think what you should learn from this experience is to control the material you dont want leaked.
    test
  18. i think OMO was right
    test
  19. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

the pictures were still placed online by you tho.. so i dont see how thats really their fault this is rm

these young niggas aint getting no ass.. and they are as thirsty for a nude photo as you are for attention..

u still had it online

i dont see why... that would be put online period.. if you wanted to send it to your man u can email it
    test
  20. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

Trying to defend morality and borderlines here never works lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.