explain to me

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by papaya, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

test
  2. papaya

papaya New Member

LOL.. damn straight.. I BEEEEEEEEN sending you PM's.. why don't you answer back?
    test
  3. papaya

papaya New Member

that sounds like fun, what have you been doing in NYC? are you in school right now or just working?

man, school has been pretty tough on my part, aside from the few classes that I catch onto quickly.. Sciences suck..

I know, we should catch up soon !
    test
  4. Langford

Langford New Member

test
  5. Huey Fig Newton

there prolly was problem at the host server or somethin

[​IMG]
    test
  6. Huey Fig Newton

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 22 (14 members and 8 guests)
    D. Obama, ghettoqueen69, Nanijah's Mom, PdotNix, x - calli, THE AGONIST, JohnnyStorm662, Simply Sick, PinkcHica, Mapleleaf432, -XzErEoUs-, NESSessary, EmceeGoddess, Arkon
    test
  7. yo dis shyt goin double plat
    test
  8. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

The fate of this thread shall be determined by a jury of her peers.
    test
  9. x - calli

x - calli Guest

ive been going to nyc and hoboken to party, chill and have fun.. ill go to events, and also i know some people who lived there first and moved to jersey, so i can chill around thier people and places.

ive also gone there myself to look at museums.. most people i know arent into that at all, but i like it.

im going to school now just stacking up credits. i know what you mean though, its so easy to miss classes/assignments if the class is boring and u dont care/understand what theyre teaching.. and everyone has to take at least some of those classes.

so far ive never missed my film class, or my history class.. cause i dig both
    test
  10. papaya

papaya New Member

that sounds crazy, wish I could go to NYC to party.. haha!

and museums.. what kind?.. it's dope you're working towards your goals.. I LOVE history.. I just wish there were more oppertunities in that job field..

I'm in health sciences.. basically it leads to a bachelors in Science/Biochemistry.. something of that sort.. I might want to check out med school.. but that's a long road ahead of me..
    test
  11. papaya

papaya New Member

but I DO know, that whatever I'm going to end up doing.. I'm going to get a Ph.D
    test
  12. x - calli

x - calli Guest

good luck with getting a doctorate. im probably capable of getting one myself, but im just not sure if i want to deal with further challenges like years in grad school and writing a doctoral thesis.

ill probably get a bachelors in political science.. something that im interested but is still an applicable degree. ive always been really into history, and i always will be.. i have a ton of history in my head and im always learning more. but its not really something to make a career out of at all, unless ur going for being an anthropologist/historian.. and thats a long shot. i definitely wouldnt wanna put all my eggs in that basket.....

science/biochemistry is pretty good, maybe you could be a pharmacist? i know nimrod majored in science, he might even be able to give u advice if youve talked to him..

and yea nyc is mad fun, its always something going on there. auto shows, exhibitions, and theres always someplace poppin..
    right now im exploring the metropolitan museum of art, which is one of the biggest.. but theres lots of other smaller ones ill end up stopping by as well.
    and the met isnt just paintings, its alot of historical artifacts and cool shit in there.
    test
  13. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

that's some bullshit...her intro to rm was cats clownin omen. how the fuck she ain't know how yall get down? lol you a sucka
    test
  14. x - calli

x - calli Guest

actually now that i seen nims thread about you, i guess you cant ask him. lol
    test
  15. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

i'm bout to close this corny ass thread

somebody gimme a reason not to

thirsty ass niggaz chasin E-pussy
    test
  16. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

hahahahahahah
    test
  17. papaya

papaya New Member

thanks x-cal, it's a long time away.. but I think if I put my mind to it.. I can do it, I just have to stop being so lazy.. I mean, I'm breezing by in school right now.. but it's just college.. I know university is so much harder and I'm not going to get by with only going to 4-5 classes a semester (something I pulled off last semester in Humanities, I got a 92% :O.. aaah lol)
    political science.. what does that branch into?

biochem is cool, but I did branch off into it I would most likely do cell anatomy or cell biology.. and go into research.. that would be off the hook

[youtube]LfuAzy7ZjQU[/youtube]

this is what I dig.. it's just breath taking..
    test
  18. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

This is giong to Hall of Shame.

closing remarks and culmulative reviews are welcome.
    test
  19. papaya

papaya New Member

wooooooooooooooooooo
    test
  20. Archer

Archer Hamityville

I aint reading all this

Was it for attention or no? lmao
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.