Explain to me one thing

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Defcon_5, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i didn't delete the post, i moved it to the ranks thread. also, i told you i would. its blatant swaying. the lines aren't even the same. there was no biting involved, i don't believe it. his line was relevant to the situation. it also had nothing in common other than the concept of a fair catch. i also left it all night, as i told you on aim that i would just for you, so that people could view it and that you could gain whatever pleasure needed. this was after i had moved it once, and you had posted it again. please, keep it very real with me and the rest of this board. i have no reason to lie about something so stupid.

i move ever b/s post from every match throughout the week. there should only be check ins, verses, and votes. if we want to follow rules, then i'll start enforcing the voting policy and the 3 post rule. you'll all be DQ'd soon enough. i keep it as kosher as possible. but this is getting annoying, seriously.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i follow the rules. learn them, idiot.
    test
  3. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

i'll smack u with my feet biatch
    test
  4. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

i'll dr. scholls ya whole block nigga

holla at me
    test
  5. E Tha Real

E Tha Real Real Life

In all honesty Tac is a flamer for getting a ghostwriter and posting more lines.

i wanted to vote for oneduh but based on the verses couldn't.

Tacs a shame to the league as it is... this incident just added on to it...
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

show me proof of me having a ghost writer?
    test
  7. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Q u r lying. Coil exposed Baron in our battle for recycling before I even poste d. Baron admitted to doing so in our battle thread.. that was proof right there. U moved the evidence of him admitting it and coil exposing him to the ranks thread for no reason. Y do that?
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

the rule states that proof must be shown. i don't remember baron admitting to it but either way, in Servical's case, indisputable proof was provided. in baron's case, coil threw accusations. either way, didn't you win the match? quit fishing for discrepencies in my game, there are none.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

there is a very clear and simple reason, because a match should consist of 2 check ins, 2 verses, and votes. i move everything to the ranks thread. that's not hiding "evidence", its open to all. the ranks/lounge, key word being lounge, is where it should have been posted to begin with. and if there ever is any solid evidence, it shouldn't be posted on the board at all, but should be sent to my P/M box. otherwise, i may miss it.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

jai, you're pathetic, seriously. you're no where near important enough to receive any type of treatment, whether it be positive or negative. you're just another bottom feeder. you're terrible at text. you're terrible in conversation. nobody likes you. you ride on to other niggas accomplishments. you join into conversations that don't pertain to you. when you're ignored, you keep going. you fantasize about being mistreated in a league that doesn't even notice you're there.

trust me, you suck. whatever beef you thought we had or think we have was/is no more than me thinking that you are ugly and suck at text. if by giving myself creampuffs you mean accepting your grudge challenges then yes, i am very guilty. go stand in front of a truck already and fix that fucking face on your neck.
    test
  11. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

3 different people have told me they gave you lines that ended up in your verses in weeks prior to this.

I know both of the people that wrote your verse against Deon.

Is the picture getting any clearer now?

Like I said I'm not even mad at you.. These guys are just using you as their pawn to do what they can't cuz a good verse is a shock coming from you.
    test
  12. Kratos

Kratos I've Got Ho Ho Hoes...

roflz

wasnt TaC's name supposed to stand for Talked About Consistantly or something?

the kid finally lived up to his name
    test
  13. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

This part of your post makes me look shady so I just wanted to clarify a few points:

[*] You put the two names in by mistake. I had nothing to do with that and only ever wanted to be in as one name.

[*] It was ME who brought it to your attention, in the Lounge thread, and way before either opponent had posted so that you knew right from the jump you had me down as both names.

I just want that established because this threads a prime example on how sour some cats can turn at later dates.

I did nothing wrong, bias, or shady there. And never attempted to. I never voted for myself, I never tried to pretend either wasn't me, I never voted against or for anyone twice, I pointed it straight out to the head Mod that he had me down as two names by mistake.

That's the god's honest truth.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you're tripping. she made you look shady, not me. re-read what i was replying to.

"allowed Baron Mynd to go under alias and recycle a shit load of lines against me"
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

LOL
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Him admitting to recycling... shouldve been proof enough.

But I honestly liked your style of modding. It was controversal... yet entertaining and extremely flexible. I only pointed your flaws out bcuz I liked them. To me... I think it honestly made the league better and more interesting. I wasn't judging you in a negative way really.. just giving you props on being different. You remind me of the refs not calling pass interference knowing damn well there was a foul on the field. You're just letting the players play. Letting lyrics speak for themselves no matter the situation. And I did appreciate you for that as a mod.

All beefing aside.

I never took offense to anything you've ever said nor done to me. The clowning... I laughed. I thought it was funny. I got a sense of humor. I'm not sensitive at all I actually enjoy the back and forth shit. It was pretty entertaining. I'm a very sarcastic person. Times when you think Im coming atchu Im not. Im just joking.. but you take that shit to heart.. especially when its about your manhood. Thats why I bug you so much. Your reactions are funny to me. You can't tell when Im kidding or not.

But anywayz.... goodluck with Catlyin, Catlyin Jr and the Mrs.

Hope its pure hell for you!

^^^See thats me being sarcastic again. I'm blunt.... not mean.

You gotta lighten up. Stop being so sensitive.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

okay, jai.
    test
  18. I'm Deon

i hope niggas learned you cant gang up on me for wins

i hope t.a.c has the dream team in action this week too

its curtains for all of them
    test
  19. lmao @ deon..
    test
  20. I'm Deon

it's like 6 heads who have been on a serious gay ass alias trip lately

i've had to flawless 2 of them already

the only alias that i've faced at this current moment thats beat me, who i can say i truly respect is Wash & thats only if its the 1 person i think it is....if it was more, then they gay too.

all this hiding behind names and smoochin with aim is fuckin soft & its why i really dont aim to begin with

actually look out for my dream team alias..rbl finna feel the wrath
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.