Explain to me one thing

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Defcon_5, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

holy fuck. ok basically what ive gotten from this is since oneduh has been here forever he should automatically get the win. i swear, you guys are all damning me off of speculation. the fuck ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

fuck it, Q give One the win so we can just end this. idc if i ever win a championship. i do this shit for fun. you guys are sucking all the fun out of it.
    test
  2. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

camera's flash so much

that i gotta do tha yayo dance

[sunglass]
    test
  3. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

yooo my niggggggg
    test
  4. I'm Deon

whats the bidness fam

i see that belt fittin nice

smell liike frito's tho

i'll clean it soon
    test
  5. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

and i still have no answer to my question...buncha freakin queers
    test
  6. I'm Deon

dude, if somebody bit or w/e it was you asked

they shouldnt feel like the man

now leave our thread alone

this shit got jacked a few pages ago
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

LMAO @ Deon
    test
  8. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

Lmfao @ smell like fritos

thats coz d.loke kept puttin his cornchip fingers on it

tryin to snatch

hadda pat his hand away
    test
  9. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Nah I'm just doing the battle with Frac.
    test
  10. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

No it's just like I told you on aim..

userNEEZY (5:02:54 PM): i see it as u drudging up some shit yall already settled - point blank
    Plepp5 (5:03:24 PM): it wasnt really settled tho.. i just didnt have the time to do it
    userNEEZY (5:03:29 PM): lol oh
    Plepp5 (5:03:32 PM): so i let q have his way because he did..
    Plepp5 (5:04:08 PM): i told him.. if it's either going to be you or me.. then you take it.. because i dont have the time right now to keep up with everything.. so you staying is the best thing for the league
    Plepp5 (5:04:37 PM): right now me restoring the old rules & enforcing them is the best thing for the league..
    Plepp5 (5:04:52 PM): and i have a shitload of time..
    userNEEZY (5:07:01 PM): werd
    userNEEZY (5:07:06 PM): ionno
    userNEEZY (5:07:48 PM): just seems like u raining on a decent guys picnic for some selfish short-term reasons, leading up to an un-selfish long-term one
    Plepp5 (5:08:18 PM): well no not really
    Plepp5 (5:08:22 PM): because q's about to leave
    Plepp5 (5:08:56 PM): he been saying for a week that some real life shit came up & he's leaving as soon as he gets mods to replace him
    test
  11. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

See this is where the line gets blurry.

If me & user decide we're going to write each others verses this week.. It really doesn't matter because the person battling us knew they had to bring their best shit to beat us.

TAC pulled every bitch move possible.. Not only did he let someone else write his verse.. & post more lines than me.. He waited until I already posted a halfassed verse, which anyone with half a brain knows would have beaten the actual TAC.

Not only that, but you added to it.. Because whoever wrote his verse bit a line damn near word for word from Frac & you deleted my post pointing it out. You also gave him aim convos between us to use.

So he can pull every single bitch move in the book but I can't pull 1? Stop pretending you don't have an agenda here.

Like I've been telling you since we first debated how the league should be modded.. Every rule can't be enforced to a T at all times, you have to be able to look at every battle on it's own & make the call.. & you simply aren't able to do that
    test
  12. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

LMAO @ last night, you saying you were over this and today you wont let it die
    test
  13. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I'm over the battle.. Like I said I don't want the win, I don't care about it. It's not like anyone thinks you're better than me cuz you won a battle on some bullshit. It means nothing.

This isn't about the outcome of that battle.. this is about Q modding
    test
  14. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

you are mad cuz he isnt bending rules for you just because you been on the site for years and your a legend? am i right?
    test
  15. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I told you yesterday to stop typing at me.. You don't belong anywhere in this convo.
    test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

LOL, ive tried to be as cool as i could be threw this whole situation while you've been nothing but a sore loser, a cry baby, and a little bitch. get over it. you lost, move on. fuck. i know your life is the internet and you have no real life friends so you need all the friends you can get off this site, but seriously, get over it.
    test
  17. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

lmao...tac playing hardball like a motherfucker
    test
  18. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Q's let Ren. back in the league after being exposed for biting, allowed Baron Mynd to go under alias and recycle a shit load of lines against me, dq'd me and def after granting our extension, then ranking us dead last behind the losers the following week, hand picks his cream puffs to keep his record pretty every week. But I look at his flaws as being an "anything goes kinda" mod. I got ova the bul lshit, yall should too. At 1st I thought he was a crooked fuck but not now. His imperfections help the RBL.
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Q been blackballing me for weeks, but i really dont care. I fight thru. But i kinda like his fucked up way. Q's kinda like streetball. Rules really dont apply. Hell theres been plenty of times things been over looked when they shouldnt have. But all ths controversy has brung niggas back. The RBL has come alive bcuz of it.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you're retarded.
    Q let Ren stay after being exposed for flipping, never proven to be a biter. Q humilated Ren, which was all Q could do under the rules before him. Ren hasn't won a match since.

Q deleted Baron's alias when he had 2 in the league and it was brought to Q's attention. Q never was shown proof of Baron recycling, otherwise Q would've treated it as a no-show just as Q did in Servical's situation.

Q granted an extension to Defcon and Jai. Defcon and Jai failed to post even with more than a 24 hour extension. Q closed the match accordingly. Q ranked them dead last as everyone else has been when they no-show and sign back in. Q does not award no-shows. You are automatically signed out, and when you return, you start from the bottom.

Q's ranking system has been revealed. Probably the only time in the history of the league that a moderator has thoroughly explained his ranking system. Each week, you could follow the rankings and produce the same results. Not Q's fault that Q's opponents are always worse than he is. And if Q handpicked opponents, then why is Q on the verge of battling Muff for a 4th time.

just stop jai. i am fair and i voice every decision thoroughly. as i've said before, you can disagree with me, but you can't say that i've ever been shady. pick a ruling that i've made and i'll find the post where i've explained it. the problem is that some of you feel as though you should always be right, but you're not. okay, you may not like the rules, but they're available to read and updates are announced to all. therefore, if you fail to abide by them, it is entirely your fault.

fuck off.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.