Explain to me one thing

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Defcon_5, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

how can u actually feel good or accomplished if u beat somebody with bitten lines or a ghosted verse?
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

man, please drop this shit. it was entertaining at first, but i don't even think one cares as much as the rest of you.
    test
  3. Defcon_5

shut up woman...this is a general question...if i was addressing it to the T.A.C. patrick swayze situation then i would have said so..so either offer a valid opinion or pull ya panties out ya ass and shut up
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

so that makes me a woman? at least be relevant with your wit.
    test
  5. Defcon_5

what makes u a woman is how u r bein moody like ur period is here
    test
  6. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

The thing I want explained is how people see this shit happen & just stand by.

I remember the days when even the slightest hint of some shit like this got you clowned into oblivion. Not only would you lose that battle but you'd lose every battle you had until you got a new name or people forgot.

Now not only does it fly, you got the mod co-signing it. You can flip, bite, have a ghost, post more lines than the guy that posted before you.. or in this case, all of the above.. It doesn't matter..

Hopefully whoever steps in after Q leaves completely changes shit around
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

how am i being moody? def, keep it real with me. the weak internet disses are not needed. we're men.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you can't bite. also, i could care less if you clown. but this is outrageous, there's less clowning and more complaining and bitching. matter fact, i've yet to see a joke cracked against tac. its just these "how could you do it, why isn't he banned, tac is this tac is that" bullshit. please, clown whoever you wish, but leave the drama behind because in reality we all know that you clearly underestimated whoever wrote it.

as for him losing though, no. i think the better verse should win, regardless.
    test
  9. Defcon_5

u keep it real my nigga..i asked a general question and u came in with some other shit...this wasn't even addressed to T.a.C. or anybody that wrote for him...this was a general knowledge question coming from a person who's never bitten or had a ghostwriter
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and one, keep it real with me. you told me that you were going to post 14 to his 20 because that's how much he sucked. don't pull the he should've matched card now. we settled this on aim.

all i ask is that you guys be real. if you feel what he did was lame then just call him lame and keep it moving. don't restructure your lives because of this though. and don't continue to raise questions when i've answered them in 5 different threads already.
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

come on def, so you telling me you would've asked this question if the events this week never occurred? you mean to tell me that this was in no relation to the tac/ghostwriter theory? if so, then sorry. context clues can be misleading at times.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and one, in tradition with keeping it real, in all honesty you'd be respectless in the old days. even i wouldn't respect you. let's not forget the stuff you were trying to pull when cav was champ or you painting me as the cheater of the year when instead you were pulling verses, swaying votes, and collecting friends from your site to vote on your matches.

but, as a man, i know that this shit is just for fun and that we all have different ways of enjoying ourselves on RM. you find pleasure in winning and do anything to win and when you lose, you pull one of these. we kicked it on aim and i felt as though you were being real with me when you said that you didn't give a fuck and that you understood the rules and that it was just lame for him to do that. now you're acting as if you deserve justice or deserve to win. you're no more honorable than he is. you told me how you bent rules for the "good heads" when you were mod. you deserve no respect. no honor.

but i don't intend to attack you as a person. as i said and have said, we kicked it on aim and you shared some real shit with me and i you and for that, i don't take anything away from your character as a human. the oneduh internet persona is a bit blurred to me but i know that its all for fun and that you have 2 children and a life as will i soon.

so like i said, just keep it real with me. this match turned out just as it should. he was better than expected so people pointed fingers, yet his verse was better so he won. that's it. done deal.
    test
  13. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

By clown I didn't just mean get made fun of, you were around back then, you know you lost battles over questionable shit like this.

This shit is about who can write the best verse.. Not who gets the best verse PM'd to them.

I didn't underestimate TAC at all.. I underestimated the lameness of whoever wrote for him.. & the level of bullshit you would let go.

The RBL should have never been put into your hands. Alot of the blame falls on me because I didn't want to do the work.. But outside of writing a mag/posting threads on time, you have no business modding the league.. Your decision making skills are terrible. & this isn't me beefing with you, that's honesty.

Just step down from your mod spot already so someone can come in & restore the rules that made the RBL what it was for so many years..
    test
  14. Defcon_5

this question actually stemmed from a situation on RB where somebody who was supposed to be dope in audio bit my shit from 2 matches and used it on goldmic and got exposed for the shit...and it came out that he's been biting for a minute now and nobody knew and he was gettin all these props and shit and accepting them like he earned them...which is y i asked how can u feel accomplished
    test
  15. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

& you can say what you want about me bending the rules for people when I modded.. But my bending of the rules never lead to the best heads on the site deciding to leave.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

well, sorry. and one, sorry for you too. in actuality, it shouldn't matter much being that you said you were leaving regardless. you act as if TAC just stole your shine. we all know that you're better than him, its that simple. nothing has changed since last week.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

so if my only fault is not bending the rules to keep you and dough happy, then i'm content with that. kick rocks already.

i'm just amazed and how cool you act on aim about these situations and how you don't give a fuck. i'm also amazed at how well you know or at least understand the rules then but now you say that my rules have ruined the league.

say what you want, but if i leave tomorrow, so does the league. and you know my situation and that i plan to leave eventually, but i won't until i find mods who share my dedication. you obviously didn't, so criticizing my moderation abilities is a bit laughable. all you did was argue with me over cav who i said was you all along and sure enough, it was you.
    test
  18. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

anybody try that fire taco at taco bell?

i'm afraid of the red shell
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

man, i'm missing the NFL messing with ya'll. say what you want about me, i'll be gone eventually anyway. i care not about my reputation on this site. i've done my part. i've damn near single handedly revived both leagues last year and ran both for over 30 weeks. i've beaten some of the best. i've won championships in both. i've been invited to tournaments and whatnot. i've won championships at other sites. whatevers clever. paint me as a cheater all day. a lame, a faggot, a nuisance, a woman, the guy who ruined the league that didn't exist until he brought it back. i'm above all of this.
    test
  20. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

Q you've done a fairly decent job minus 9-10 mess ups

but you didnt have all the help either, so its ok
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.