Exodus.20:7

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by SKY, Aug 15, 2013.

1. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

How are you taking the Most High's name in vain?

Exodus.20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of YAH thy Creator in vain; for YAH will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

2.Chronicles.7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

(Jeremiah.31.27-30, Jeremiah.31.31-34, Jeremiah.33.6-8, Ezekiel.20.33-38, Jeremiah.31.35-36)

You take his name in vain when you don't keep his commandments, when you don't acknowledge who you are, when you don't trust in your Creator, the very nature of all that's around you.

Isaiah.48:9 For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to destroy you completely.

(1 Samuel 12:22, Jeremiah 14:21, Ezekiel 20:14, Ezekiel 20:44, Ezekiel 36:22)

Shalum Y'Sara'ul, you see...if one still idolizes 'Christ' or serves 'him' or follows 'him' then one would be breaking the commandments in:

(examine carefully = Exodus.20.3, Exodus.20.7, Exodus.23.1, Exodus.23.2, Exodus.23.13, Leviticus. 19.31, Deuteronomy.1.17, Deuteronomy.4.2, Deuteronomy.5.32, Deuteronomy.6.17, Deuteronomy 13:6-8 , Deuteronomy.16:16, Deuteronomy 18:10-11)

All of which would be taking the Most High's name in vain. Selah!

Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Y'Sara'ul, Thus saith YAH Creator: I do not this for your sakes, O house of Y'Sara'ul, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Notice how the following verse also mentions nothing about serving or believing in any Messiah's, Icons, or Idols at all. You ignore that you are called by his name (real Israelites) and that you come from a special nation of people who have a covenant with him when you do not adhere to the following:

Deuteronomy.10.12-13 And now, Y'Sara'ul, what doth YAH your Father require of you, but to fear YAH your Father, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve YAH your Father with all your heart and with all your soul, To keep the commandments of YAH, and his statutes, which I command you this day for your good?
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 3
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

do you really want to know how?
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

good to see you Sky...how you been ?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Good to see you alias how you been
    test
  5. SKY

I do know how, did you read?? There's no other way, read Isaiah.8:20 if you take the scriptures seriously. I do believe every word in the Holy Bible, I actually read it in the Hebrew...and not the yiddish for greater understanding.

I've been good, how about yourself?

LOL, Alias? We are definitely not alike, the only similarity is we're both Y'Sara'ul... by blood, supposedly (in regards to him).
    test
  6. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

You DO realize that all that amounts to exactly brahmin feces when you're talking to one who would actually use the lord's name in vain, right?
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

every word in the bible? holy fuck.

well shit bro

and i hardly say goddamn it or jesus christ. Except of course when referring to myself. And my nickname since HS has been jesus.

holla
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Thats not alias thats actually my homeboy hahaha good post sky!!
    test
  9. SKY

I actually meant to say "I do not believe every word in the Holy Bible"... my bad, was a typo.
    test
  10. SKY

Brahmin? Them Indians? Don't get me started on that, if you actually knew the origins of Asians (including Indians) then you wouldn't have even brought them up.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I know. was giving him a hard time. Sup sky.
    test
  12. AliceHouse

Brahmin are cattle. Brahmin feces means "bullshit."

And just exactly what about the origin of Asians? Are they Cain's evil descendents or something?
    test
  13. SKY

Anyhoo, I thought you were talking about Brahma faith, over in India. But you're just talking some *bullshit*... so proceed...
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

do you have something against "them Indians"? your whole post makes me think you maybe think they are inferior people to you... just curious
    test
  15. AliceHouse

You reading comprehension is dismally poor, yet you think you know what you're talking about.

Cute. I imagine you studied the picture book version of How to Science.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

been striving man...all I can say....where have you been hiding ? it's slow around here any more
    test
  17. x calibur

x calibur

as an insurance policy, I never use Jesus' name as a curse.
    test
  18. AliceHouse

Insurance is a form of gambling.
    test