Exclusive - audio diss to all of you faggots who wanted it, enjoy

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Calibre, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calefaction

Calefaction The Lone Wolf

test
  2. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Blah, like L said, you try to fit wayyyy too many syllables in per line. You are pretty good though, just need some polish.

I'm still a better rapper than you...
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

So is L, Cale, Magus, and everybody you beef with, for that matter.

If you weren't so damn egotistical, you could improve and actually be nice, but we all know that will never happen...
    test
  5. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

mate, pain... i tend to disagree.. i real do feel like im one of the best on here.

but whenever i say it, people get mad.. but its true.
    test
  6. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

you're not even close.
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Cmon mate, be reasonable. you know we're not all a bunch of slags.

Funny thing Beast said to me when I said Cale told me I had a better verse on Hell No, he said, hes your friend, he really cant tell you that is shit now can he?

An I thought, yeah, yeah he can. He does. He tells me a lot my shit either needs work or just need to scrap it an start wit somethin new, he ran a track by me the other day that was a little weird to me, i told him i wasnt feelin some parts i felt he needed to redo completely. We're honest with each other an thats why we keep gettin better, when i suck, he tells me, i fix it, im better, when he sucks i tell him, he fixes it, hes better.

Beast said your friends cant really tell you your shit, so that means even if he felt you werent the best an needed work he might not tell you all the time when somethin couldve been approved upon an you never get any better from it, you just keep bein told you have GOD FLOW they litterally said that. you think your flows the best, you dont need no work? Im always honest, honestly, your tracks delivery was rushed an you didnt sound like you had a comfortable mic presence, however in your credit when you freestyled without the writtens in yahoo, you sounded much more in your element, more comfortable an relaxed an that made your confidence go up, your ability go up, you were hittin the multis, took a little longer to get out when you got stuck but you were doin really pretty good.

I always tell the truth, truthfully, you got good lyrics, you can have a good mic style when you loosen up an get comfortable, but as is, right now, your style vs my style, even if you outwrote me, you cant out do me on the track with my style an swag an presence is strong.

^Thats me easin up off of you, so be appriative
    test
  8. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

nope...
    test
  9. Calefaction

you want honesty calibre? I've heard worse

but you still aren't a legend, you haven't done remotely what other legends have done and you dont prove yourself, you skate your way to a vacant title, dont even win the battle, make no defenses and then sign out

AND THEN YOU BRAG 3 years later MORE than anyone else who's ever won a title

that's why you're a fuckin faggot
    test
  10. G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A The Internet King

Calefaction is the man.
    test
  11. Beast V 1

Beast V 1 New Member

Cal is e freestyle legend, hate it or love it. I'm uploadin the freestyle he did today on youtube, so you can hear it for yourself, and believe.
    test
  12. Calefaction

I could give a fuck, name someone makin guap off of freestylin on yahoo

dont worry

I'll wait
    test
  13. Beast V 1

Beast V 1 New Member

Cale son, you are good (even though i took the piss out of your voice in cals diss), I did say before, but Cal is a legend, once you hear him spit live on yahoo you gon change your mind about Cal for ever.
    test
  14. Calefaction

just wait buddy ;)
    test
  15. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

after sunday ur prolly gonna wanna move along homie
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.