Excersize

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Short2003, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

:frown: little foot dont leave us..
    test
  2. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

I have a very strict schedule right now...gotta get right for the summer time....every morning I go for a fast walk/light jog for around 1.5-2 miles...I go to the gym and work out at night for 30-45 mins
    Monday-abs and arms
    Tuesday-butt, thighs and calfs
    Wednesday-step aerobics class
    Thurday-light weighs
    Friday-taebo
    Saturday-Full body work out...or whatever class they are having that day
    Sunday...rest...the lord did so I figure I will too

Having 3 babies killed my metoblism and I never really began to lose the weigh from my last pregnacy until now...since I started dieting and exercising regularly at the end of Feb I have lost 30lbs so I have to stay on it or else plus size city
    test
  3. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

looks like you got a plan chokolate^^^

good for you girly
    test
  4. badassyella

badassyella New Member

haha dont worry babe, i wont [heart]

*sings*-and IIIIIIIIII, will always looove yooouuu-

haha....

im trying to get myself to eat healthier...but its hard to break old habits
    test
  5. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Breakfast? What's that?
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Congrats on the 30lbs!! :D That's awesome. Sounds like you got a great workout plan there.

I just started to eat healthier 2.5 weeks ago and already down 13lbs :eek:) Hate recovering after a winter of being lazy ;o)
    test
  7. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

Thanks love...eatting healther I would have to say has been a major part of my recovery lol with all the holidays back to back in the winter its very easy to pick up a few pounds here and there lol
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yes for sure is!! Plus you have to visit all the family, and they always have this and that. I married a German, so going to his family's place is like a MUST feast everytime you go and if you don't eat it's disrespectful :/ doesn't help at all LOL

But I too gotta agree, Eating healthier has been GREAT so far. I love it. It's not as bad as I thought and I can still have a treat here and there. My weekends are tough tho. Hard to keep at it ;o) But even just to be healthier and not lose weight, I enjoy doing it. If I lose a few pounds while doing it, just an added plus ;o)
    test
  9. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Good shit Chokolate.

A girl who takes cares of herself, thats what I like.
    test
  10. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

groovy. you know what though.. i had a question for you.. are u really ghetto? haha.. i thought u were a rich girl ;0 so how exactly did u become the ghetto queen.. uh huh uh huh dega me pweez
    test
  11. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I go to the gym 5 days a week. I usually do 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer, 15 on the bike, 2 sets @ 35/50 on both of the weight machines for arms, 15 reps/arm @ 8lbs of the ones where you lift over your head to work the back of your arms (yes, so technical..lol) and 90 crunches.. Weekends I walk 3 miles down to the beach and back and sometimes throw in the 90 crunches. I need to get back on my core strength routine... but it hurts.. lol I'm thinking about switching gyms soon so that routine will probably change soon, plus I need to up my time spent there..
    test
  12. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

I have weight training first hour... so on Mondays and Wenesdays I lift weight, and then everyday after school I go walking/jogging with my friend Alicia and on the weekends I try to go the gym. If not, I do pilates.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.