Excersize

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Short2003, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Do you have a routine? How often do you work out and what do you do? We have a bowflex and OF COURSE when we first got it I went gung-ho a few days a week for like 2 months.. And now it's been like 2 months since I've went near it...lol... Ive just been lazy as fuck lately but I think that has mostly to do with how unhappy I am living in the place im in right now.. My next thing is gonna be roller blading, that should be interesting/scary...lol
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

The only consistant routine I have is walking. It keeps my weight on 5lbs yo-yo. 1 day, I'm 130 the next I'm 135. It keeps fit and trim. Not to mention.. I can eat whatever I want, when I want. Wnat to do roller bladding as well.. works out your whole bottom torso.
    test
  3. badassyella

badassyella New Member

nope...my metabolism is so fast...i eat and eat and eat and gain no weight...so i really dont want to lose any lbs that i dont need to, lol...plus im so damn lazy...i hate walking up the damn stairs to my room...fuck working out, lol...
    test
  4. Short2003

I hate you guys...lol... Nah, I used to be the same way, be able to eat anything and not gain a pound... I still don't really gain but I've never gotten back down to the size I was before I had my son.... Grrrrrrr... I just had to let that go and finally give all my clothes away.. I was like hell no, im keeping them all b/c I WILL fit into them again one day... It's been like 5 years..My dude was like JEN, just let it go, it's time to get rid of the clothes.. [funny]
    test
  5. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

^^haha, let it go...

girls who work out are cute. that's why i go to the gym 4 days a week.... instead of 2...
    test
  6. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

I don't "go walking" but I walk a lot. I'm always moving around and/or dancing - I can't help it. I also take a West African dance class once a week for 2 hours. I try to stay in dance classes - for art and for fitness. Before the African dance I was in a jazz/hip hop class. When this one is over - hopefully I'll find another.

Everyone once in a while I'll get the urge to do crunches. I'm obsessed with my stomach.
    test
  7. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

I'm pretty lazy so I dont excersize much...except for the walking I do..and when the weather is nice rollerblading..but that's about it.

but I do need to start doing crunches and stuff..can't have my stomach sticking out more than my boobs do..lol
    test
  8. PimpetteRah!

PimpetteRah! ehrjwhrwejkhr!

yea same with me I eat every freakin thing and I just dont gain. But I do excersize sometimes. not to lose weight or anything, it just makes me feel good.
    test
  9. mama21

mama21 panama-red@blackplanet

i go in everyother day, sometimes two days back to back like this week. i usually try to get on different equipments within a half hour or 35 minute span which is alright for now. it's good for energy, and sometimes stress..it helps me with that at times,especially if i had a good work out that day.
    test
  10. badassyella

badassyella New Member

it doesnt make me feel better, lol...i hate feeling tired...and it always makes me hungry, so going into the kitchen defies the purpose of me working out in the first place, lol
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Short I hear ya on the weight gain after a pregnancy. I ended up losing MOST before I had the second one. Made myself do that before I decided for sure I wanted another ;o) haha. But now all I do basically is eat healthy, when I get the chance I do 150 crunches a day and walk a lot. Well, when the weather was nice anyway. It's been shitty here and raining all week. So I can't get out and walk. But that's basically all I do. So far the start of the season I've lost 10lbs :eek:) So not much more to go....it's just KEEPING it that way lol Hate winter for the very reason of weight gain (well of course not to those that don't gain heehee).

I also joined the gym, but was finding with driving my son to and from school, staying home with my youngest and having to get my husband from work every second day (1hr there 1hr home) there just wasn't enough time or energy to spend the amount I was to keep the membership :eek:( But will deff get another one when winter comes back and Summer isn't so busy.
    test
  12. Short2003

I ended up weighing less after I had my second then I was at any time of my pregnancy with her, so my problem is still from my boy...lol... Doing housework and shit around the house keeps me active..Plus when I do work Im constantly running back around the store..If that's not being active I dont know what is.. It's not working out, but it is being active...lol I have bad eating habits too... I won't eat till around 1 or 2pm, then I eat a huge dinner..lol.. We eat really healthy here... 1/2 plate of veggies every dinner, 1 fresh 1 cooked..
    test
  13. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

people dont just workout to lose weight.. they workout to be healthy.. u can eat eat and eat again all u want.. and still be semi-thin and be very un-healthy in the inside..
    test
  14. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yeah I have bad eating habits as well. I mean, fitting in the 3 meals. I normally always skip breakfast. Always too busy. Then lunch has never been. Grab something quick like a Banana or whatever then wait for dinner and that's what I'd eat that day. Terrible. Just recently started to do the 3 meals. It's working great so far. Was hard at first to get that damn breakfast in there haha.

That's awesome that you eat that many veggies at dinner time. I NEED to start that with my boys. Because they do enjoy certain veggies. If they are willing to eat it, no reason not to give it to them ;o)
    test
  15. badassyella

badassyella New Member

yeah I’m pretty unhealthy then...I’m pretty sure my arteries are all fucked up, lol
    test
  16. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

not to preach on you nanijah...

just some advise from someone that takes fitness and health very important

its very critical to eat breakfast... if your gonna skip a meal at all than go ahead and skip lunch... even if your not really all that hungry in the morning have something like a bowl of cereal or an omelet to get you started

Breakfast is the most important part of the day... lunch is also important.. as well as dinner but not as important as breakfast

thats it for now! lol

dont take it the wrong way mmmkay green eyes.. [rwa]
    test
  17. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

No but I need to...I have some chub I'd like to lose lol..but besides all that...I'm just unhealthy lol

I used to ride my bike 15 miles a day every other day or so. I lived out in the country though where I could do that. Doing that now in the city would be impossible. I don't want to ride in traffic.

My exercise at the moment is walking around campus and cleaning the house. Sad [teet]
    test
  18. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

[dummy] :ser:
    not funny.. youre going to have a little heart attack on us
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LOL I do NOW eat breaky ;o) Just started about 2 weeks ago. So I'm doin it right now......I know my eyes look green in the avatar, they are really blue ;o) heehee. That was taken with my cell phone, not sure why they are green? (they do change tho) but yep...they be BLUE! :D
    test
  20. Short2003

<~~ is the one that DOES NOT eat breakfast..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.