Ex-President of Bad Boy states Puffy hired hit on Tupac

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by larcen, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

First of all, I'm not dissin Tupac. I'm just sayin that he's just not really good. I mean, I really can't think of a reason to like him at all.

Second of all, about "retiring from hip hop" shit: So there's a certain criteria for being able to like hip hop? I mean, there are certain artists I just HAVE in order to say I love hip hop? hmm seems kinda fishy to me...

Third of all, to the person who said I my opinions were "corny": Why is that? And since when can opinions be "corny"? And how the FUCK am I trying to force my opinions on to other people? I'm just stating mine.
    test
  2. sympyl

sympyl New Member

asdfasdf

you don't have to like someone to acknowldge they are one of the greatest of all time. i mean, you may listen to def leapord, but you can't argue that the beatles aren't the greatest rock band of all time. critics just won't have it, and there is a reason for it. same thing with pac. that's hiphop right there. i can't stand people sayin he ain't shit. i can stand people sayin they don't like his shit, but that's something entirely different.
    test
  3. Verbal Marksman

hahaha @ "asdf" in your little subject.

Anyway, back to the topic, I know what you're sayin. However, I just do NOT think he is the greatest of all time is what I'm trying to say here. I'm not sayin, "He ain't shit," I'm just sayin he's mediocre (sp?), ya know?
    test
  4. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Tupac is wack, he was in wack movies, he made garbage music with wack west coast artists, and got dickrode by everyone in the world because he dissed the east coast, now that he died because he talked to much shit everyone glorifys him as being the greatest rapper of all time. Quit reading the source and get off the bandwagon.
    test
  5. Verbal Marksman

No, Tupac was not in wack movies. No, I didn't like him as an mc, but he was definitely an incredible actor. I mean, Gridlock'd was fuckin hilarious, and he held his own against Tim Roth (who is an amazing actor). Juice was also a great movie.

Now that I think of it, those are really the only good movies he was in....unless I'm forgetting something.
    test
  6. knowmad

knowmad New Member

what i just dont get is why do people even bother listening to him when he is wack, he "message" doesnt matter no more, he has a terrible flow, he can be compared to artists like Chingy and when there are better artists that have a BETTER FLOW, BETTER LYRICS, AND ARE MORE TALENTED. and whoever said pac had the potential to become the best rapper or whatever is plain stupid. people can improve so fast, and they can stay at the same level forever. so dont predict the future.

pac is wack, and is people only admire/ride him a lot so they can pretend they know alot about hiphop. I guarantee u go up to any rich white kid trying to act gangster and u ask him who the best rapper is he say pac. u ask him to list his favorite rappers of all time he'll say "Chingy, Ludacris, and some other wack rappers." not to be racist, a lot of white guys know their rap, but i just talkin about the majority.

FUCK TUPAC!
    test
  7. SKIL

SKIL Hate what you make

What has chingy brought to the table? Where he likes likes to do right thurr. C'mon the kid has crazy flow, way better than pac, but his message? he's teaching young cats to disrespect women and treat them as objects. Listen to pacs keep your head up, baby don't cry and dear mama and then you tell me that chingy is better. That's banana's. I don't think pac is/ was the best rapper nor do I think biggie was the shit either but to compare pac to chingy thats laughable.
    test
  8. knowmad

knowmad New Member

i am comparing them because chingy is a bad rapper. and so is pac
    test
  9. larcen

larcen New Member

This is what happens when ignant people talk. People like Pac because of his message. Just because you can't relate doesn't mean you should hate.
    test
  10. larcen

larcen New Member

It's entertaining to watch all the haters come out of the shadows. I thought this topic was about P.diddy and the shooting?
    test
  11. sympyl

sympyl New Member

i'll drink to that
    test
  12. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Pac is a great emcee man. Some of the serious shit he's done such as changes, keep ya head up and Brenda's got a baby are some of the more powerful lyrics ever written. I admit sometimes i got sick of the whole Thug Life attitude, it definately got annoying. I mean he never really battled as far as I know and I'm pretty sure i've seen a video of him kickin a freestyle, pac was more of a poet to me. Yeah his die hard fans definately get really annoying, cause 70% of em are Abercrombie and Fitch cats who don't know shit about hiphop. Such as my friend who will argue to the death on this subject thinks Dre writes his own lyrics and P Diddy wrote Biggie's lyrics.

Now back to the pats game....
    test
  13. sympyl

sympyl New Member

wasn't that one song a battle track to biggie? it was called "hit em up". that's got to be classified at a battle track. not in the same sense as the battles that we usually talk about, but for pac and biggie that was definitely thug battle.
    test
  14. sympyl

sympyl New Member

and who are you sayin writes for dre? not jay z are you?
    test
  15. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

lol@larcen trying to clown...go outside??? if thats not the dumbest lamest shit i ever heard....pac was HORRIBLE...accept it...its okay...
    test
  16. larcen

larcen New Member

14,051 (44.15 posts per day)

Awwww I hurt Dain's feelings, it's okay to be a geek as long as you realize you are one.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.