Ex-I vs Mic The Mos Confident (video Inside)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Okwerdz, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mc Meskaline

Mc Meskaline theNobodies

^^^ u retired??? now all u gotta do is move into a home in south florida and collect social security eh?

yeh exactly, thats your style, its like u take a list of famous people and just randomly call people look a like names regaurdless if it holds truth or not

i saw this video and u called okwerdz john stockton... FUCKIN JOHN STOCKTON!!!

ok is the most non john stockton lookin mufucka on this side of the hemisphere
    test
  2. MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT

MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT You Done Want None!!!

^^^naw man, lolol jon stockion in his early 20's. lol
    Mos Confident
    test
  3. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Mic, you've retired like 8 times. I've never heard Eyedea say that line either. Hahahahaha @ Mesky's understanding of Mics style. That shit is hella arious.
    test
  4. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

actually that line is from when eyedea battled pack fm in rocksteady semi's, just as famous a line as "I'm the reason you sister is ___" (fill in ehtnicity...but I can't recall okwerdz using that line. mic the mos, you haven't won any major battles, have you, like I don't consider centralcali battle or street roc major, so how can you "retire"? aren't you like 18? isn't that a bit young to retire?
    test
  5. MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT

^^^^iv retired to just do music, and battles are not really fun to me anymore. i really dont look forword to going to mc battles like i used to anymore.
    the only battle im really looking forword to is that 106 n park battle.
    Mos Confident
    yea im 18 but i just wanna make music and sell cd's n shit.
    test
  6. Ooohshiiit

Ooohshiiit New Member

okwerd,i been researchin ur shit for a minute.son ur wack.what's up with that?
    test
  7. Okwerdz

Okwerdz We have a The Saurus

^^^i am way better than youll ever be, have done more than youll ever do, i will rip the shit out of u in a battle, beat your fuckin ass, and fuck your girlfriend. but hey thanx for the promotion tho!! next time you should throw in soem shit about my CD tho and maybe throw in a couple "okwerdz.com's" in there so people kno where to go. good try tho...holler

wait till the ride comes to a complete stop, then remove your safety belt....thank you for riding my dick, the exit is jus to your right through the zipper of my pants...HATER
    test
  8. Ooohshiiit

Ooohshiiit New Member

lmao! promotion? u stupid kid? this is ur thread? how the fuck am i promoting something on a thread in which every 3rd post is by u screaming "okwerdz.com". plus there ain't shit on bad promotion. everybody that hears u is gonna hate the fuck out o u. so the more people i get to hear ur shit. the more people'll hate u. u shouldn't start showing ur ass off until u get nice man. go back into ur mom's fuckin basement and keep practicing. maybe u can rip some potatoes or some shit. that oughta be good practice for ur stinkin ass.
    test
  9. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Thanks for your opinion, newbie. I'm sure your comments have hurt Awks feelings.
    test
  10. Ooohshiiit

Ooohshiiit New Member

test
  11. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

i got called a cracked-out hulk hogan once in a battle...it was probably the most inaccurate comparison ive ever heard, but i still lost. got a clip of it too if you want to laugh at me.
    test
  12. FLIP_ruckus

FLIP_ruckus ..|.. (o_o) ..|..

listen to Eyedea vs Pack FM, i think its his first line first or second round. "With your high ass voice, he reminds me of my girlfriend"
    test
  13. Ooohshiiit

Ooohshiiit New Member

i'm down for a laugh.
    test
  14. MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT

eyedea really said that wack shit?
    damn
    i didnt beleave p-nut when he told me that shit
    test
  15. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Me & ALoe Were In Tha Crowd & We Both Said It...Eyedea Said It Ta PackFM...I Wasn't Make'n A Scene Like "Ok Bit Eyedea"...I Was Jus Like "I Heard That Line In Eyedea Against PackFM"...

I Ain't Really Give A Fuck Honestly...Ok Prolly Neva KNow...IOnno...His Biz Not Mine...
    test
  16. phillipdrummond

60. hit me with that battle, I wanna see who said that to you, that is an incredibly bad comparison, I don't see how you lost if he said that, but I wanna see...in fact hit me all your footage ha!
    test
  17. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Ahhh, Maybe I didn't know cuz I only got the first round.
    test
  18. phillipdrummond

^^60, post that battle up or hit me with it, I really want to check it.
    test
  19. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Drummond is the real.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.