~Evolve~

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Mind~$oul, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StubbilyMug

StubbilyMug DayorDollar Records

ya you're a moron for looking into the piece -especially reading past the first half
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Stubbily it's ok man, i said it was just something i wrote just for fun. It wasnt nothing serious, so dont take it serious...lol
    test
  3. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Feme beat me too it, cause I was sure nuff gonna quote you on that shit...Based on a true story :lol:
    test
  4. lpoet

lpoet POET

u act like u knew what was happening...shut the fuck up....u must have read some of the replies to the piece at the begining...take your chunky ass back to where you came from....
    test
  5. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

we try as much as possible to not clog up the threads in this forum.....and we very rarely have any problems.....your presence is welcome here, i saw that you replied to a lot of pieces with in depth replies, but dont come in and just act like an ass....

and it WAS a good piece so yeah it is quite obvious that you didnt read it.....

oh and dont disrespect mind soul again......cause, well cause i said so.....
    test
  6. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

^^^I said so too, cause umm...it will be justified...
    test
  7. StubbilyMug

StubbilyMug DayorDollar Records

o no, ya i completely understand. hell thats why i actually scanned the rest. i thought it was cute too. no disrespect if thats what you're feelin. my apologies if thats how it came off, but my honesty can make me bad with that.

its just hes the type a dude that says some bullshit he dont know what hes talkin about-or maybe he does, just he dont really get shit as well as he wished he did
    or the "i like this piece keep postin" or "I really felt this shit. I can relate to it. stay up" bullshit
    maybe not but -thats what kind of mood im in so fuck it

what happened to honesty or constructive criticism?
    ya: im an asshole
    love me

femm- shut up

o and back to faggot -
    1.) i dont read replies to peoples works before i comment on it
    2.) i'm glad you like my avatar idiot
    3.) i regret wasting this much time on you already, but i feel this may be a place i'd like to go out of my way to be understood
    test
  8. Tilted Saga

Tilted Saga Peter Parker@

Haha, i liked this. nice comical finish'
    test
  9. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

I enjoyed this. I somewhat anticipated a "twisted ending," but I didn't get it would end like that.

This piece flowed together nicely which was also accompanied by some good descriptive lines.

Good job playa
    test
  10. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

[color=ffcc99]Yeah you had some nice lines! That ending tho! lol it made me smile. Good work =)
    [/color]
    test
  11. noitanofnI

noitanofnI Infonation

funny holmes, never seen you in a joking mood, way to switch it up^^^^Infonation's back>>>>>One
    test
  12. Lil'Dragon

Lil'Dragon [nOw iZ tHa TyMe tO AkT]

Tell ya what, i never saw that ending coming, and i usually do see a hint or trickle of the twist along the way. But despite the humour u injected into the piece, ur development along the way was spot on. i was feelin ur word choice and structure.
    test
  13. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

exactly lol -- i was like wow look at malik writting such a sexy poem. the feel to it was great but the end made me laugh ^
    test
  14. varentao

varentao New Member

Yeah, most definetly a piece worth reading. I liked how you intertwined a kind of deep sensuality with explicit sex. Both lessening and increasing both values at the same time.

Well that's what it was for me. I do this quite often. Mainly through parody these days. For my own reasons. My own dark reasons...*bursts into deep echoing laughter*...

But yeah, i dug it.

...resp...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.