Evolutionists

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  3. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

There's basically universal agreement in the scientific community in support of evolution.

Men and women that are light years ahead of your ilk in terms of intelligence and knowledge.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Oh really. Thats why theory is the subjection.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

If you don't take the creation account literally, you can reconcile it with science and evolution.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Right but i do take it literally.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I don't understand how some people still cannot accept evolution in some way shape or form....it's been proven....you give me a jar of fruit flies and a couple weeks and I can prove it.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

how ever creation occured and obviously it did it was the first story in the bible. that was the main emphasis..

i agree that evolution was close to how scientist predict.. it's just stunning evidence of god's blue prints becoming revealed.

it mentions that would happen too i believe.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

no microevolution has. Not macro. Read the link pls.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

macro-evolution is micro-evolution expanded over a long period of time. if you already concede that genetic code can change so that a species can better adapt to its surroundings then how is it a stretch to say that over time these changes can drastically alter the organism until it can no longer be grouped under the same species? the two go hand in hand.
    test
  11. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

No micro is adaptations over a fairly short period of time to addapt to the enviornment. There has NEVER been cross species evolution nver. If there was id have no qualm towards it. Its still a tjeory for a reason.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

that's the point... changes within a species can happen within a single generation and thus has been observed... cross-species evolution takes many generations and many minute changes... it's a difference of time scale but the concept is the same. nobody believes that one day out of the blue a chimp gave birth to a human.. but small changes over time add up. if you concede the small changes happen then necessarily over time small changes become big changes and since there is no magical line separating one species from the next you can see that micro-evolution extended over the time span of millions of years is the same thing as macro-evolution.

the reason we havent actually observed one species changing into another is because of how long it takes... but we do have plenty of fossil records, all of which support the theory of common descent and macro evolution

as for 'just a theory...' learn what a scientific theory actually is and then get back to me. intelligent design isn't considered a scientific theory because it doesn't have enough evidence or testability.. so what does that tell you?
    test
  13. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Exactly. They don't all fucking go back to their original environment and change back, now do they?

If I strum a couple chords on a guitar every hour in micro songolution and then look at this over a period of 1000 hours in macro songolution to see the bigger picture of what has happened, I can then read every chord and realize that each chord makes up part of a song.
    test
  15. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

i love when people say evolution is just a 'theory'

evolution is just as much a theory as gravity.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Maybe God is the one that needs to be hidden from the wrath of humankind.

Christians are trying to RAPTURE their God to safety, not the other way around.
    test
  17. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

god is gonna be super pissed when he reads that. u better watch out.
    test
  18. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

purely my idea. The gap theory would explain it theologically MAYBe supposedly were the 3rd gen of mankind
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

You can't even do that, reeally.

for example. can you explain the Human Hand? How/why/it was formed the way it was formed? etc...

because if you follow evolutionists reasoning, things formed over time. so how could man even survie if his hands were not formed? or his legs were not formed to adapt to pull of gravity? simple, he couldn't he would starve within a week.
    test
  20. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.