Evolutionist:

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

FIRST QUESTIONS:
    1) who knows im not a doctor or a scientist

2) i agree this would make sense... but again i know nothing of the science behind it.

3)are they? where does it say this? Im not saying evolution is fact. I just think that animals and creatures do adapt over many generations if needed to suit their environments... I dont think evolving to better deal with your environment is a rediculous theory.
    But is it fully explained how we slowly evolved from apes ??? i dont think it is. Theres the missing link question....

SECOND SET Q's

Evolution is a theory.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

The reality is that the "missing links" have always been missing.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

nobody said they werent always missing

its just a theory remember
    test
  4. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

a single cell in itself essentially has a mouth, stomach, digestive fluid, and poopability, just called different things...so yea, maybe "god" had a hand in crafting the cell, or alternately, the original* creation, everything else, including evolution, is science

the ability to use oxygen came first by means of dermal osmosis, then the lungs and last the windpipe

Blood supply came first, then muscles, then ligaments, bones, and finally tendons

the chicken came way after the egg seeing as how dinosaurs were layin' them shits way before...

genetically, a chicken evolved from dinosaurs, this happened because a dinocreature laid a mutated baby egg that reproduced and made more

and, your second set of questions

No, we should not be finding a perfect set of transitional fossils due to the fact that for something to become a fossil, it takes a fairly rare set of events to preserve it perfectly, and then, even rarer for it not to be destroyed over the ages...now, if we were to do some oceanic paleontology, that would probably be relatively pristine

just because things started out complex, didn't mean they were perfectly adept with what they had come to be... yea, having 16000 eye lenses is complex...but there's 15998 of 'em focused on things they don't need to be, and this takes brain and food power to keep running
    sure, having 14 arms would be "complex" but useless...
    have you ever seen a kid build a treehouse and put way more shit up than need be?
    "retroevolution" is actually becoming more complex by means of efficacy and efficiency, yes, those are two different words. getting rid of the unneeded and honing what is useful to take the least amount of energy for the maximum tasks involved

Lastly, You are wrong about this, if you want "proof" there have been micro-evolution experiments done on bacteria that reproduce *****ly (100s of 1000s of generations worth) and they've resulted in new strains that wouldn't be classified as the same "species" because of how many mutations took place

It's mutations, and time, just accept it

ain't you seen the new ninja turtles?

edit* why the hell does is censor ra.pidly? rapedly?
    edit2* just ra.pid? that's a very odd censor word
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah evolving is a fact.

the theory of evolution is a theory
    test
  6. breathlesss

ha! i just remembered some school shit

theories are not theories unless they have a testable hypothesis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

can u explain reincarnation to me? i understand what it means, but i never fully understood why people thought this happens besides claims on Unsolved Mysteries
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

lets say somehow that what you call "missing links" were one day found and undeniable and evolution and accepted as 100% fact by all, does this mean there is no god?

im guessing your gonna say no, so why not at least do more research and TRY to accept it as reality? most of the religious folk here that question evolution usually have there questions answered, so why not warm up to the so called "theory"?
    test
  9. breathlesss

my main bulletpoint about reincarnation is...given, you believe in a spiritual something, if there isn't reincarnation, then, new souls are being born constantly with every new human, animal, whatever, and there is a ridiculously limted amount of time for that soul to "learn" here on earth if it's only here once, leaving the spirit very unprepared and not given much of a chance to then be eternal

if there's a constant circulation of souls between here and some type of "otherside" it would make sense that the otherside is collectively learning from us, just as we are them, and give rise to somewhat of a reason to exist in the first place

essentially, i see it as "god" split and made the physical universe and a shit tons of "souls", and in doing so, forgot that it is all god in the first place, all on purpose mind you, just to test itself (omni-us) and see if can figure it's own shit out
    test
  10. Type_Z_480AZ

Type_Z_480AZ youtube.com/typezmusic

Humans were genetically engineered by "gods from the sky" aka extra terrestrials.

You think I sound crazy now, but I suggest you all read into the ancient astronaut theory. It makes the most sense out of all this shit

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    test
  11. breathlesss

i'm swaying strongly toward the ancient astronaut theory as well, the ***** acceleration of evolution just isn't normal, and there's so much more evidence, but i still think the whole spiritual/otherside thing is also right

the one thing i wonder about that never seems addressed in ancient astronaut theory is how the aliens came to be themselves

i mean, they would either need a planet that lasted long enough for them to evolve naturally to that point of becoming interstellar, or other aliens to the ancient astronauts aided them...

still though, i agree, out of the entire grand scheme of things and what i've researched, the ancient astronaut theory does make the most logical sense
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i dont understand how they "learn". nobody on earth remembers anything but earth, so if they were reincarnated what would be the point? how are we learning from each other? and explain "omni-us"

these are actual questions i wanna kno, dont think im tryna challenge you. im always interested in subjects of life i dont truly understand.
    test
  13. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

theres so many different threads that could be created from this one.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

basically there are different theories on reincarnation.

but the one i like is similar to how the hindu religion sees it. Its kind of one of the original concepts of re-incarnation seeing as Hinduism is one of the oldest mass organized religions.

Hindu religion sees it that after you die you come back again. Reborn in the way we get reborn. They arent saying you should be or are aware of your past lives, theyre just saying that you arent wasted and just end when you die. Everything changes into something else in nature. So its the same for us. Everyone who exists has existed before in another life form. Our energy gets used to make another living being. Or i guess you could say our "soul" goes on to animate another body.

i like this because nothing about it seems magic.

to help understand it, read my Karma and true self thread.
    test
  15. breathlesss

i see all the souls as the "omni-us", the concious of god that split, forgetting itself, and in doing so making the big bang happen, for some unexplainable reason.
    i think there's an "otherside" where most of the souls are still separate identities, trying to figure out how to return to god, only, it's not a return, iti's a recombining, which is something the souls refuse to understand, and the only other way to "return to god" is to experience every possible thing this universe has available, then in the end have no choice but to combine all of their conciouses in a collective "think tank" if you will
    how we are learning from them is that we influenced by them, prodded and spurned, but not necessarily controlled, into doing what they think is going to help them figure out the answer
    i don't think the souls we have are all knowing, or that there is even a high concious amongst the otherside that is, otherwise, they would communicate with it and figuring out the "problem" wouldn't exist
    my problem with the "problem" is that it's not one, it's just life, it is available, and it IS, once the whole shebang has reconvened, it can, and most likely will happen again, all in the name of appreciation by comparison

"a mind that is stretched to a new idea never returns to itself original dimension"

oliver wendell holmes

this applies to "god" as well, so in theory, every completed universe is adding something to god, maybe a better understanding on how to arrange physics for the next shebang or something like that
    test
  16. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Theory as you and me use in everyday life is actually a Hypothesis.

Theory as is used in Scientific study is actually a Hypothesis that has supporting study based on Observations gained from experiments and empirical data which moves it along much further in the proving stage.

Scientific theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

test
  17. snowy

No one really knows. But to say that in 100-300 years of sporadic study done on the subject that we do definitively know what happened over the course of 3 Billion years of growth of life would be moronic. We leave that type of thing to religious people.

1) You have to understand that just because fossils exist doesnt mean there will be a fossil for every living creature that ever swam, walked or flew the earth. Certain exact conditions have to happen for a fossil to even occur as well lying undisturbed for eons and being in just the right spot for us to find them when we go searching at random for them. And under normal circumstances only stuff that is already mineralized lasts long enough to become fossilized like bones, shells, claws. They also have to stand the test of time and avoid things like erosion. In most cases they blend right in with the bedrock and its by sheer luck that we find them at all. Its a bit easier with dinosaurs as they are so massive in most terms. That said we do have transitional fossils in the fossil record.

2) The Cambrian explosion can be related to the relatively high number of Lagerstatte which are deposits known for the exceptional preservation of fossilized organisms, where the soft parts are preserved in the form of impressions or casts. This is caused by incompleteness of biological recycling, for example where anoxic conditions, as in oxygen-free mud, has suppressed common bacterial decomposition long enough for the initial casts of soft body parts to register.

3) Might be true. We don't know everything this is a learning process after all... But Creationists are at a complete loss for everything that God did or does. Doesnt stop you from clinging to it like its solid fact.
    test
  18. breathlesss

thank you for making my responses more scientificy snowy, they will definitely not understand now
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I didn't read none of that shit :scared:
    test
  20. snowy

will-fully ignant

Why is it that when it comes to your religion the "He used his magic powers" is enough of an explanation for you?

But when it comes to Science you need this long drawn out exact answer which in the end you apparently don't even give the chance to try and hear it out?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.