Evolutionist friends..

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I think ull enjoy this site. Creation Ministries its biblical perspective on all your favorite topics. No troll i really do think it will interest you.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  2. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

you're a funny guy. might as well have linked me to the discovery institute.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Lol. Aww come on at least u can get to see what some of the theological viewpoints on some of these topics are. .:-s
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

in a nutshell: evolution threatens my world view, so i've made this website to discredit it.

these people are endorsing an actual literal interpretation of creationism. meaning they seem to doubt even that the world is older than the biblical account, or that man is a recent arrival on this planet. even you don't go so far in your claims, based on our last discussion on evolution.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Ya i dont reallysee that as a topic that cant be debated. I mean if they prescribe to a early life view i dont see anywhere that God is horribly interested in our belief on the subject so personally Id go with a old earth idea. Its a magazine so theres many contributers im sure many have differing views on it.
    test
  6. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i see it as a viewpoint that tarnishes their credibility, in my eyes. at least the intelligent design folks have the common courtesy to put on lab coats before they talk science.

i've encountered these types of sites before, and i have a distaste for them. usually they pick out little examples of nature they say 'couldn't have evolved' or that a certain system is 'irreducibly complex,' usually this reasoning doesn't hold up to scrutiny. in fact it was deemed unscientific in a united states courtroom in the deleware case a few years back.

but what i'd really love to see, from the creation scientists, is a detailed scientific theory based on the idea of creationism, which is capable of utilizing that science to make accurate predictions comparable to evolution. if you can make a theory that gives us a more detailed knowledge of our biological history with more applications and scope on the broader picture of life on this planet, then your theory could actually usurp evolution and the promised land would be returned to the people of zion. good luck, christian soldier!

in all seriousness, i am too lazy/uninterested to scan this site looking for shit i disagree with. if there's like a particular article or something you think i should read/answer, then i will.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Thats not what i wanted really to see what u didnt agree with theres some actually very good contributers on certain articles i thought u maybe could agree with, not ness. the evolutionary topics but they do some good research on certain things in the bible scientifically i thought could make some sense of some of the more fairytale like aspects.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.