evolution

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by reggie jax, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d Mobile

Coup d Mobile Up is down, down is up

I'll keep that in mind. I'm always thinking of a better way for it all to click.

Once it clicks, it's the greatest feeling ever. It's a complex pile of dung we've been buried under...it takes a minute to shovel enough to the side so that you can move freely.
    test
  2. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

My thoughts exactly.

He really has nothing of substance to say, which is WHY I just put him on my ignore list, which is WHY he's using a new alias. SMH, theist fail.
    test
  3. Coup d Mobile

actually this alias is a year old.

The burden of proof is on you atheists. You think humans came from rocks and demand it be taught to the kids at tax payer expense.

Offer up some evidence.
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Who cares how old it is, you switched to it because I put your stupid delusional ass on ignore.

Also, no it is not. When someone says magic sky man that nobody can ever see or feel just poofed everything into existence, burden rests squarely on them. Life emerging from incremental natural processes over time is literally, INFINITELY more plausible than magical fruit and talking snakes.

And finally "humans came from rocks"...really? How long are you going to stoop with the lying and misrepresentations? You theists couldn't be honest if your lives depended on it could you?
    test
  5. Coup d Mobile

I switched it so I can still communicate with you.

And finally "humans came from rocks"...really? How long are you going to stoop with the lying and misrepresentations? You theists couldn't be honest if your lives depended on it could you?

You guys believe that it rained on the rocks (earth) for millions of years. The ensuing torrential rains formed a complex bubbling soup in the oceans...the soup came alive. From this soup life generated itself. It learned to find food. It learned how to mate and reproduce.

No way around it. This is what you believe. Pretty impressive imagination, really.

Yet there is not one shred of evidence. And I'll give you cosmic evolution, stellar evolution, chemical evolution...Though there is zero evidence for those three either, which had to of happen for the rocks to come alive. You have left science and entered unto fantasy. Setting up a straw man to knock over by saying I'm not honest isn't getting your theory nowhere near the realm of science.
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

And after reading Coup shit post number 1324093094 I am 100% committed to not communicating with you. Accept it. Me, and several members here are onto your bullshit. You're a liar and/or stupid as hell. You say things so categorically untrue, I don't even know how to begin to respond in a way that's not simply ridicule. That's why, this is meaningless. You're never going to "get it", and you're only going to serve to annoy the fuck out of me. So yea, don't even bother, I'm done with you (AGAIN).
    test
  7. Coup d Mobile

You still are nowhere near the realm of Science though. Trust me, I get it.

You can start to respond with evidence. That would be a good starting point.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hey man, i believe jesus was a real man, i believe he was not like everyone else. I believe mohammad was real, i beleive Siddhārtha Gautama was a real man etc etc... I just dont believe that if youre not christian youre doomed. I personally dont believe that any single religion is the only path to heaven if there is one. I feel that religion is irrelevant. I also dont believe that if youre an atheist youre doomed either. I think its unfortunate that some people dont believe in god, or that they are not spiritual in any way, but i dont think it matters. And when i say its unfortunate its not cuz since i do believe, i think im better in any way, i just believe spirituality can add an extra spice to your personal recipe book that can cause joy and understanding. I believe that god is love, love is god. God loves everyone no matter what because it understands the human condition and wouldnt punish us for how we end up in this physical world. I believe god doesnt even meddle in the minute details you claim it does. I believe that if god is concerned about anything, at most he is concerned about your outlook on life. It wants you to enjoy an love life. I think its rediculous that we only would get 1 single chance at life and then thats it. Your man in that article said he thinks its unjust that some little girl may have gotten lukemia because in her past life she was joseph stalin, well i think its unjust that in your view the little girl only gets 1 chance at life and it was a life of lukemia. Thats much worse. 1 single chance, and her life was pain and suffering. Thats way more unjust! Anyways, Im probably one of the greatest souls youll ever meet, and i know in my heart that counts more with god than whether or not i believe/study the king james version bible. Some things you believe we see eye to eye... I just dont think the KJ bible is something that i need to know. Most of the messages instilled in that bible are synonymous with all other religions and philosophies, like love, kindness, following your heart, tolerance etc etc... a lot of the lessons are basically what everyone believes. But i do not think any specific religion is the only path. All the important lessons and guidelines are across the board. The minor details and claims are the ones that dont matter.
    test
  9. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

lack of evidence is what you're basing evolution being false on? granted there is no video tape of a star forming, but there are all the stages, in different stars/galaxies/"chemicals", that allow any person with a shred of intelligence and integrity to conclude, logically, the process of cosmic/stellar/chemical evolution is obvious
    how is extrapolating conclusion from concrete data considered fantasy, yet your beliefs are not?
    if you're so hung up on evidence, where is the evidence for your view point?

Consider this, maybe you should stop grasping at straw mans
    test
  10. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

See, that's the thing, I don't trust you. You brazenly display your dishonesty in nearly every post your write here (including the one I just quoted). You're a waste of my time, and I am done with you. au revoir.
    test
  11. Coup d Mobile

I'm sincerely just trying to help you get over the fallacy. I'm 100% sure that evolution is the greatest hoax of the last 150 years...though the theory is as olde as mankind. It's just the latest regurgitation of it...The reasons for it, the history is startling. And the state protection of it must be understood.

But, yeah. It's going to hurt you one day. Believe that.
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Wrong.

You are insincerely trying to get me to believe the nonsense that you believe. And what you believe isn't compatible with modern science so you will say anything to try and discredit it. Like I said before, if you truly had hardline proof that evolution is not true, you wouldn't be here, you would have taken your findings to academia. But I'm pretty sure you understand that your bunk logic doesn't really mean anything and are trying to sell your snake oil to the gullible.

Guess what?

I'm not gullible. Faggot.
    test
  13. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i have to ask - why should we?

i have to wait a month before you'll address the 5 very basic brief overviews i gave for several lines of evidence. those descriptions barely even scratched the surface. i was expecting we would flush out the details during the debate.

i've seen other people post some individual examples of evolution, which you either do not address or you simply write off as 'variation'. still no explanation from you as to exactly where you make such a distinction, or what is to stop variation + selection (and in many cases isolation) from causing organisms from one species to diverge down different paths.

yet every other post from you is "there is no evidence" or "evolution is a religion." bold claims to make, but meaningless when you refuse to get into specifics.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

maybe I should stop here and not post again until I adress the thread ?
    test
  15. reggie jax

i don't see why u have to treat it like some show, tbh. it's like you're afraid if you get into specifics right now then you'll spoil the plotline for later. i'm not even saying to address my initial argument in this thread. but whats the point in asking for evidence when you're simply going to ignore it or write it off without a proper explanation? for example:

what prevents you from addressing this prior to responding to my initial argument? it's not going to ruin this thread. here we have an evolution thread with 5 pages so far and yet no real discussion of the theory.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

It's not a show. I take this very seriously, and I want to be as formal as possible. So, I am not going to say another word here until I finish what you started.

I'm not one for the dramatics, though you've been playing with evolution. I'm moving on from here, but I'll be back in this thread later on, but I'm done for a minute.

Peace.
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

why has this thread not been stickied yet???
    test
  18. Coup d'état

no need to sticky this...my rebuttal will be posted in a new thread. I have started it and it will be posted once its done.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

my reply to this religion is going to be really in depth. Reggie has listed about 10 or so assumed evidences for evolution. Just on the geological column bit alone I have over 5 pages of notes coming together. I expect as much on all the others. So this will take a few days, but it will be done. And after, if you want to believe in evolution...well that's fine but it's takes a religious faith just like my faith in the Lord God.
    test
  20. reggie jax

i can assure you i will not choose to "believe" in evolution out of any religious devotion. i can disbelieve your bible with or without it.

i'll look into any evidence you present against it an respond accordingly. i hope you're not opposed to debating the matter after you've posted your rebuttal?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.