Evo or Impreza

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by fuck_a_nella, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

how much money do you have to actually spend on a evo or impreza to make it like the one 2Fast 2Furious ( I only mean the engine)
    test
  2. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

What, all show and no go? LOL you should look for last months issue of Sport Compact Car. That Evo 7 was actually SLOWER than a stock Evo 7.

But to answer your question, if you want a fast Evo first you gotta buy one. Got 30K?
    test
  3. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

u can buy one on ebay for like 17-20 or atleast thats what i saw..i saw the one that was on 2fast2furious..blsbladasdx
    test
  4. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

no no im not talk'n bout buy'n the fast n furious evo ppl , im talk'n bout if you buy a evo then how much do you have spend on it's engine to make it that powerfull like the one in fast n furious , you know that runs 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds.

same with the impreza
    test
  5. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Man stop believing what your watching in the movies. Those are hollywood cars. They are FUCKING SLOW.

They like Polar said already are show cars. Shit didnt that EVO VII from the movie 2f2f run a impressive 15 sec quarter....
    [​IMG]

That is why fast and furious shit is not respected by car enthusiasts. Hopefully one day they will make a true car movie with real fucking cars, and not gay knockoffs.

And to make an evo fast....spend the 30g's. They are stock about 5.0 sec 0-60 cars, and low 13's.
    test
  6. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

the one in the movie is all SHOW..witha 20K paintjob.....I say got with the Evo8 hehe
    test
  7. Tigre

Ahhh na... give me a real EVO VII, its a much better EVO than our version.
    test
  8. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

hold up a sec ..

NOW I NEVER SAID THAT THE FF EVO WAS SO FAST N SHIT ,

I only said how much you have to spend to built a REAL evo that fast , thass all

now I wont fuckin spend 30 g's on a car if it would be a low 13 car n run 0-60 mph in 5 sec. NO FUCKIN WAAAAAAAY

n Tigre cant the evo's be fastter , i mean can't a stock evo 7 run 0-60 in 7 sec or summ'in or cant a impreza STI run 0-60 in like 7 secs ??

I thought with some good turbo install n shit , all that intercooler ,exshaust , manifold n shit would'nt they run 0-60 under 5 sec n be like 300hp ?
    test
  9. Tigre

playboi listen to me....
    When you say that, you are saying that the fast and furious EVO was fast, when in actuality its slow as fuck Because realize, it wasn't a TRUE EVO.

Ok when i said 30g's thats a brand new EVO VIII. That is how much they cost. Not spending that much to get it to 5 sec 0-60 and low 13 sec car. That is STOCK

So a.........
    EVO VIII 0-60 = 5.0 - 5.2 secs
    EVO VII 0-60=4.5 - 4.7
    04' STI 0-60 =4.8 - 5.0??

EVO's VIII push about 270 to the crank, STi's push about 300hp to the crank all stock. The Evo VII from Japan pushes about 300 hp stock, but claims on paper they push 276(since that is the japanese gentlemen run).

And with about 1700 dollars in mods to the new EVO VIII it is capable in the hands of a experienced driver to run 12.1-12.3.

The STi has just came out so only time will tell to see what they will be running at the tracks. But already i have heard good numbers from this car. Like i said before in a review this car is going to be a much better car to mod than the EVO. But i wouldnt mind having either one.
    test
  10. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

yea the cars in the movie were pretty badly tuned..and were slow
    test
  11. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

yea yea evo's are ill but I ve tested this STI 03 or 04 I dont know tho but it's hood was fuckin wack man , the hood was shakin while runn'n the car but the engine is fuckin nuts no doubt.

anyway the evo's are fuckin nasty man I feel'em more anyway fuck'em , ALSO fuck fast n furious I hate the cars there but the shows are good to me i feel'em ya know,I aint no fan of a fast n furious car , dont get me wrong .

So what you say tigre , how much would it nearly cost to tune a evo or a sti to run it under 11 or run it under 4.8 between 0-60 ?
    test
  12. Tigre

Well it would be easy to make it quicker 0-60. But the under 11 thing....that would take some money and tuning. I have no idea how much it would take, cause i dont think anyone is there yet. BUt if someone wanted to, then upgrade turbo, injectors, full turbo back....blah blah and a wet kit would do it i assume.

Give it a year and im sure ppl would be hitting that area.

It would be easier for the STi to get better numbers than the
    EVO.
    test
  13. Tigre

test
  14. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

my bad it wasnt STI , checked that shit out . anyway STI is doper , but the EVO has better quality overall i mean , in my opinion.

both are dope wish i had the money n all that to own one .
    test
  15. darithS

darithS New Member

The EVO in the 2F2F movie ran the quarter mile in the mid 15's
    the stock EVO runs HIGH 13's

DONT FOLLOW THE FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIES!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.