evidently its okay if wifey fucked 30 niggaz by age 24

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by FlyBoss, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Dawg this nigga urb gotta be baiting sneez. Dis shit comedy
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

lmaoooooooooooooooo that nigga fuckin you cripple too my nig. got your hand goin eli porter.

it look like that nigga bout to lift you off the ground my nig. hahahahhhha
    test
  3. Sneezy Hardaway

Sneezy Hardaway New Member

:funny:

haahhaha i had my keys in my hand :scared:
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

whats really worse though a girl with occasional one night stands or a girl who was gettin piped down everyday by the same guy
    test
  5. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

the one night stand bitch
    test
  6. SIN

SIN Sincerely

in raw mileage though the pussy has way more miles on it if the chick was in a serious long term relationship than if she was one night standing it here and there
    test
  7. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

I think the point is that you shouldn't care.
    This just proves what I said right. Being a Hoe is a state of mind not how many people you sleep with.

I can't speak for the others, I just disagree with you. I mean the older you get the more mature you supposed to get. You sound like you have some pent up resentment against females and you got making up all these theories and rules to not settle down.

Come on man, when niggas was in HS and college they would say "I aint fuckin with a chick with kids"

Nigga we both over 25, you really expect broads our age to not have kids, baggage, or prior dicks? A truly secure man would never even worry about how many men she has been with in the past. Everyone has skeletons in the closet. With such a judgmental mindset you would be hard pressed to keep a woman that meets your mileage standards because I'm sure you would find something else to be insecure about or judge to fuck shit up.

I mean I aint saying fuck with bitches you know dun had 30 plus dicks, I'm just saying you shouldn't give a fuck. Especially if she is classy, tasteful, and a good woman all the way around.

If you fuckin wit hoodrats then you fuckin with hoodrats. You should expect that kinda shit. And no weight should be given for the bitches possibility of being wifey.
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

double standard ass dudes so girls arent allowed to fufill there urges
    test
  9. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Yes just wont be my wife
    test
  10. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

What if you don't want to see childish posts from a certain user? I like the ignore feature for people like AVI, double ML, and others.

I'm not calling you childish. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if you were based off of this post of yours that I'm replying to.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.