Eviction Notice

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Dice, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice Still One Of A Kind...

Snippet, but its filthy....

Drop Links, I'll listen and reply

www.soundclick.com/diceone

PEACE

Dice One
    208 Underground Northwest
    test
  2. Dice

Uppin this, Ive Given listens, given opinions... people should return the favor. I've only been coming to this website for 6 years, so maybe I dont know what's up with the procedure...

Or maybe you just need to listen for a second.

I didn't just hit 8 Dates with the Van's Warped tour because I'm Wack i promise.

It's worth it man

PEACE

Dice One
    test
  3. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

ight lets see...voice is deep..wow...nice tho..u can work wit it good...clear too..lyrics is good...lol@k-swiss's....i'm yet to b that broke..lol...this is nice tho..short but hot..i get what u doin ...feelin the vibe of it...i'll surley peep the full song...lemme kno when its up..props

return the feedback?....peep my thread
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=915452
    test
  4. J Ripley

J Ripley Die Beste Oder Nicht

beats is nice- your delivery and flow/voice fits with this beat - nice job on that- sound quality is top-notch "can ya give me some pointers" ha ha hell yea this was a short little track but i liked it - 7.5 out of 10 to be totally honest - thanks for peeping blackanese's track
    peace to ya dice\
    quillz
    test
  5. Dice

PEACE

Yeah, get a behringer compser XL and 2 mixers to run your mic through, make sure its a condenser mic. Stedman Popper pad... the only way to go... I've also been droppin tracks in the studio for over 5 years, So I know whats up.

thanks for the listen, if you got a minute, check a couple more tracks on the site, you should be pleased with what you hear.

Dice One
    test
  6. Dice

Uppin this before I head out, I got crazy amounts tracks of this quality and Better.

Let me know what you're thinkin abou tthis shit and I'll return the favor.

PEACE

Dice One
    test
  7. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

wdupp homie...

aight beats type ill like it...sounds different from the norm....aswell as ya voice...kinda creepy....i picture you peeking around a corner looking out for 7 year old girls at the school playground, just waiting for them to walk home lol....but i was feeling this man...flow maintained and shit...and just had a different vibe...and i like that keep doin ya thing doony...

pzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  8. Dice

7 year olds arent my thing. I do have a darker sound, but thats just my voice man, no special effects. A little compression and a good mix... thats what I sound like. If you want to add to the creepyness Im 6'6" tall, and im a pretty quiet individual.

I appreciate the listen, I'll be checkin out more of your shit no doubt.

If you feel the urge to, check out a couple more of my tracks, you'd like Northwest infection for sure
    test
  9. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

ok *clicks play*

beats different but i like it...sick voice...clarity is great...i can understand everything...lol @ cant afford timbalands...last 2 lines were ill as hell...flow was on point the whole time...good shit man
    test
  10. Dice

Thank you man, I like having threads full of good feedback.

again, I think you guys would really enjoy some of my other shit too, so if you have a minute, check the shit out.

PEACE Respectfully

Dice One
    test
  11. J_S_Sense

J_S_Sense New Member

I like your style its real different to usual shit goin on, voice is nice & has potential & flow is nice, gonna check ur other shit out in a lil while, keep doin it....& thanks 4 reply

test
  12. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

Very nice.....I'm not just speaking on the track. Lyrically, I like the track more so than just beatwise. Are you on the vocals, or.....
    test
  13. Dice

Yeah, my homeboy made that beat for me, I recorded it on my studio, I produce too, but not as much as I spit, I'll probably put a little beat page together for heads to check out and shit.

Thank you for the listens and comments. Everything on that site is recently uploaded, there's no "Old shit" or anything thats half-ass done.

If you want more good hip hop, check out a couple more tracks on there
    test
  14. l Lil Kay l

l Lil Kay l A!

returnin the feed..

for what it is...this is good man...quality is madd clear.....the k swiss line was good...this was solid man....not bad at all...8/10..
    test
  15. Dice

Again thanks for the replies...

More????

I return listens
    test
  16. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

bumpin this for u
    test
  17. Dice

I appreciate the bump homie.

bring it back up.
    test
  18. Dice

You really shouldnt be sleeping on this.....
    test
  19. D-B aka Damian

D-B aka Damian New Member

Returnin' the favor... you got a nice voice man, that grimey deepness. Flow is nice too, not heard you slip off at all, got some nice lines too fam. My only thing is I think the voice was mixed a tad too loudly, other than that it's dope and lemme know when you drop the full version.

I went n peeped The Sound too, that was some niceness, your boy was good, not as good as you, his flow wasn't quite as polished but still nice. You mixed your voice perfectly in that one.

Keep droppin heat and if you wanna collab, lemme know, I'm down for it. Peace
    db_ox14@hotmail.com
    test
  20. Dice

Good lookin out man.

We'll see whats up.

PEACE

Dice One

208 Underground NOrthwest
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.