Everyone has HBO step in!

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by masterragu, Jun 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Tonight at 10 pm eastern time they are doing a special on deaths in wrestling on Real Sports W/ Bryant Gumble (it might be the third story in so if you dont see it right away wait cause it could be the 2nd or 3rd segment)

Vince McMahon did an interview for HBO’s upcoming “Real Sports” story on deaths in professional wrestling. Those close to McMahon say that it was one of the hardest things that he has ever been faced with. From what I understand, the special is set to air tomorrow night at 10 pm Eastern on HBO.nterview with Vince Macmahon

here is the preview of the segment

In the last five years, more than 60 current or former professional wrestlers, all under the age of 45, have died. Some died from injuries sustained in the ring, others from drug overdoses, and still others from complications caused by years of steroid and drug use. All of them, according to renowned performer Rowdy Roddy Piper, suffered from the "sickness" brought on by years of living the extreme lifestyle of a pro wrestler. Often, young athletes lured to the industry by the promise of fame and fortune discover a truly lonely existence instead. On the road for as many as 300 days a year, with no job security, and performing in spite of debilitating pain, they frequently spiral into depression and drug use. REAL SPORTS talks to Piper and others about the reasons behind the intense lives and sudden deaths of so many professional wrestlers.
    Correspondent: Armen Keteyian.
    test
  2. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

dont have hbo :(
    test
  3. masterragu

damn i'll try to do a review of it...
    test
  4. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

i missed this...
    test
  5. masterragu

it was pretty good

piper was on complaining about shit which i found funny considering he came back into the business yet he's whining about it

Vince almost took off the interviewers hand when the guy asked if he was responsible for the deaths, he hit the guys papers, and hands. The dude was stunned

Vince also openly admitted to being involved with the drugs/ and party scene in the 80s...
    test
  6. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

yepp misssed this too
    test
  7. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

I wish I had seen it, an you can't blame Vince for bein pissed at the guys askin if its Vince's fault that they died
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.