Every single world power has fallen...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Synopsis, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synopsis

Synopsis New Member

Every single world power that has been number 1 in the history of mankind has been replaced by another world power. How long before the great US of A is replaced? who knows, but for the US to continue running the world like everyone else can lick their collective scrotum will come back on them...God bless America...and no one else lol.
    test
  2. Thug Prophecy

Thug Prophecy Simply the Finest

what goes up must come down...
    test
  3. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

see the real world is boundryless. Corporations do not have allegiance to any country. but if yo uwant to live in the world of superpower non superpower then the US will not fall because we prop up every single nation with our dependence on debt and credit.

china is the largest trade route and has recently opened their borders again.
    test
  4. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

yeah, as a person who graduated with a degree in political science...the US is on its way down. Its certain periods of time in history when there is a "Hedgemony" (world leading nation who controls economically, militarilly, and through alliances). All great modern hedgemonies have fallen off because of War..and its draining of resources, severing of alliances, and weakening of economic power. US is weakening, but since the soviet union fell, i dont know who is in a position to become the next world power. Japan is probably in the best position.
    test
  5. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

how can you say that every single world power has fallen when the current world power has not fallen?
    test
  6. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

yooooooooo on some real shit i was thinkin about that the other day.......every previous world power has fallen, its only a matter of time
    test
  7. Synopsis

Synopsis New Member

The title of the post could be deceiving, cause I didn't want to write the whole point in it. My point is that every world power has fallen, so eventually the US will follow.

look at the last 7.

Great Britain
    Rome
    Greece
    Medo-Persia
    Babylon
    Assyria
    Egypt
    test
  8. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

I believe China is a threat to the US...espcially since their moving at such a rapid pace
    test
  9. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

It's called frequencies.

If this is your messiac hope of the fate of Bush, I'm afriad he's covering his angles far too well.

Just review his policy with China, and you'll see what I'm talking about.
    test
  10. Synopsis

Synopsis New Member

It really doesn't matter who gets elected. No President will be able to prevent the US from being replaced. Its History. Learn from it.
    test
  11. Jennings

Jennings Im white like night

im sure great britain hasnt?
    test
  12. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

All hope, no fact.

Again, review his policy with China.
    test
  13. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

WW1 marked the end of all European Empires.
    test
  14. Synopsis

Synopsis New Member

can you stop looking through your stupid Bush is the Greatest Coke bottle????? Im not talking about Bush. Im not talking about ANY of the presidents ever elected. Im talking about eventually the US will be bypassed by another Nation as top Dog in the world. NOTHING Bush will do will stop that. ITS HISTORY.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.