Every Night @ 10- lol some crooning, funked out, awkward shit. LEAVE LINKS PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Sever, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

Please Help Me Top The Charts! So Close! Leave Links! Every Night @ 10

please please please.. I fed the entire front page.. I'll keep feeding.. please help me touch #1, or atleast get out of the negative rep level!

Wanted to try something new on this.. just for the mixtape for my new optmistic party album 'Shooting Up Flares'.. I know my singing is awkward and shit, but I was enthused lol.

Thanks in advance.. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FEED EVERY PERSON WHO REPLIES TO MY THREAD.. if I FORGET YOU PM ME.

Music Page

Myspace link

Lyrics
    test
  2. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

i had to hit u since u showed me some love..

this sleepy brown beat is fire to me as well... your flow is onpoint thank god.. i hate listening to songs on here cause cats cant stay on beat for nothing.. i really cant complain u wilding out.lol, only downfall is your quality is a tad off.. i hear that humming and u sound muffled a bit.. besides that this is a good look

keep it up

holla
    test
  3. LeEo

LeEo aka L Dubz

goin on man.....

ok first time i plaied dis i was lookin round my room to find where da fuck dat buzzin was from then i relised it was from your audio...sort that out... it had me thiknin my playstation was gonna blow up.....anyways flow and style is ill....i liek the way the stretch out the words sounds and switch up the quick flow very nice....only ting i would say is link the verses better after the first verse it sounded finsihed already.....good shit up the quality man......would like to hear a track fo you professinally mixed...safe
    test
  4. SJ Kolt

SJ Kolt "Street Juggernauts"

yo, theres nothing wrong with your worldplay, your topic or your delivery, your voice is on point too, this shit is smooth pimpin, but you really need to fix ur adudio, this static is killing it, you can hear everytime u punch in and out cause the buzzing stops and resumes everytime your vocals end or begin, fix that, other than that its tight fam
    test
  5. Real-ism

Real-ism New Member

haha this is on some wild out shit hahah loving the beat and you flow to the beat tight but it sounds like you just having fun on the mic and thats good to hear some one just fuck around on the mic alot of peeps dont do that specially me cuz i gotta alot to say but to your track kid this shit was nice the only thing is and you know the quality aint that good but aside is dope keep ya head up and keep doin you.....1
    test
  6. CeSektion

CeSektion Member

shit was sick.... i herd some **popz** in the recording on some old school Wu- shit.. lol but its cool.. lyrics where sick....shit was nice....keep it up... (i added you on myspace)
    test
  7. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

this is nice right here...though the audio isnt that great...im def feelin the way you layed it down with your lyrics..once you fix up your quality...everthing else will fall into place...other than that...shit is nice...keep rippin
    test
  8. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

thanks y'all.
    test
  9. Real-ism

Real-ism New Member

haha ayo you live in rancho cucamunga fo real haha?
    test
  10. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

nah Meriden CT
    test
  11. Extacy

Extacy Better Known As Lantz

a very laid back snoop-like voice, and some too short-type lyrics. u should try doublein up lyrics n doin sum add-libs to add more depth to ur vocals. ur flow's nice too. but deff try ••••in up ur voice by doin the double up n wat not, it'll also make up 4 ur quality bein slightly sub-par. keep it up, good job man.
    test
  12. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

thanks bud.. I'm hitting the studio soon once my jaw is fully healed.
    test
  13. ..milkman..

..milkman.. Randy Savage

test
  14. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

production has been touched down on - flow soundin dope, you got a lotta charisma which is ill no doubt - damn presence is no doubt there big homie - I'm diggin this one - thanks for checkin my shit out yo
    test
  15. awfow8

awfow8 New Member

every night at ten, lyrics were hot, but vocals didn't flow with the song- that cowboy killers jumpoff is straight- yo the state of affairs is mad hot, the beat the lyrics- yo son you sound lick a split between canibus and sticky fingers, bar music i like that,- right back that one is serious oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwie---- yo that spit a ill verse joint is crazy,, yo much props son
    test
  16. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

yup..

Listening......

woah lyrics are precise.. like the way you descrbing everything... lyrics are definetly on point.. delivery was nice as well like the way your flowing along the track.. the beat fits in with it perfect.. this was a nice track overall def feeling.. probably download this one..

nice

goodluck on ya top 10 ting

pz
    test
  17. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

thank you homie^.
    test
  18. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

i already hit this up a while ago dog , keep droppin this type a shit , it sounds strait ..

test
  19. D-Cipher

D-Cipher New Member

this almost reminds me of a beat i made .... coo beat ..

flows nice , lyrics is coo ... quality is bad tho man, it sounds like ur lyrics sit in a completely different dimension then the beat ya feel me ? ....background noise is loud .... everything else is straight up .....on point ....but i mean , if u really wanna get to number 1 hit the studio up ....u can get time in a project studio mad cheap...and u should be able to do a track in a hour easy ... thats just a thought ....cant hate tho i record mad shit at home...im just sayin ...u gotta pay the cost to be the boss.....

last track i peeped u on i was feelin a whole lot more
    test
  20. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.