Every KNOWN AEH head needs to drop their pics in here

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Messiah, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

i'm showing my fat features simply

[​IMG]

i'm the main character in the movie precious
    test
  2. Mythology

Mythology Is Watching Big Brother

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (5 members and 4 guests)
    Mythology, warbux, Simply Sick, Nique..., Craig Ehlo

uh oh
    test
  3. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

yeah those wings making me want some hooters right now...

damn
    test
  4. YounG Doo Rag G

YounG Doo Rag G 4 POUND

honestly dunno...after telling my ex to take me to her ma's house and let me die there i klosed my eyes...and woke up in the hospital and they was like u had successful open heart surgery...i showed up there with like 0 % blood pressure...and my lung kollapsed ...i was fucking DRUNK. i drink way too much, so i was gone offa like a 2 day binge of henny, and smirnoff vodka...but was still holdin my komposure...and if it wasnt for that...i prolly woulda panicked...n not jus went to sleep...theres a scar under my navel...from where they had to pump out all the alcohol, and they stitched it up...and it healed up over the stitches so they used an exacto knife to get the stitches out when they pulled the staples out...the exacto knife was the most painful outta everything...the staples aint hurt...i was too drunk to even kno i was stabbed...until we was leaving from the scene...and there was blood everywhere...
    test
  5. YounG Doo Rag G

YounG Doo Rag G 4 POUND

actually, i mean as far as getting stabbed to the surgery and every thing...as far as thethe recovery shit....that fuckin sucked...since my bones was healing back together...i was in so much pain that i kouldnt barely fuckin move...and koughing sucked...i had to hug a pillow so i wouldnt split my chest back open...and it FUCKING hurt to kough and then they had to get thru my ribs...too do blood transplants and shit...that fuckin sucked...everythings back to as normal as it kan be...walk and breathe a lil different..but i still live a semi normal life...itll be 3 years March 27 2010...
    test
  6. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

man my stomach is feelin funny just reading this shit

did u ever find out who stabbed you or why?
    test
  7. Beino Fresh

Beino Fresh New Member

If you go by Yong Do Rag G in real life.
    REAL talk. You should of been stabbed in your neck instead.

:getyou:
    test
  8. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

nique looks like stewie from family guy with her big ass head
    test
  9. YounG Doo Rag G

YounG Doo Rag G 4 POUND

he stabbed me bc i beat the shit outta him. then me n my lil bro was kickin him n shit...bout to shake out...he runs up n tries to hit me one time n run...thats when he stabbed me...we was in a popeyes...i picked up a stool went after him, and threw dat bitch at him...didnt hit him..it was a dark gloomy rainy day...so then my bro n my bitch was at the kar...n my bro was liek kome on...so i start runnin to the kar and fell on my face...got up...n klimbed in the kar..i thought it was bc of the rain at first...didnt think nothin of it..but it was from all the blood i already had lost...i jus kollapsed..my lil bro was talkin to me, like hell yea...we jus fucked that nigga up...and i wasnt really responding...when my ex noticed my shirt was all bloody...my bro was like is that urs or his...and he lifted my shirt up...not all the way up...but enough to see my stomach kovered in blood...i saw that shit...and was tellin my ex...take me to the hospital...kalm as fuck...and fading in and out...she was freaking out, and for some reason wouldnt take me to the hospital...so i said take me to ur mamas house and let me die there..bc it was in the area...she took me to her moms house but the police and the ambulance was already there...they arrested the dude, detained my ex n my bro n questioned them...and charged dude with attempted murder, but they dropped the charges...didnt really matter to me...i wasnt gonna testify or nothing...everyone was mad that i never cried or nothing...i jsut accepted it...bc of the life i lead...i knew i was gonna get shot or stabbed or die one day...thats why i said jus let me die at ur moms...i just accepted it..and still never shed a tear over it...even in the hospital...i was off morphine percocets and watchin seinfeld...i was koo...lol...anyway tho...we kinda new who the dude was...older bummy type dude...he was a crip back then, prolly 10 years older than me...at least..and he was all in my bros face, gettin buck over some bullshit..i told him to chill...he didnt..he made a move...so i took flight...alot of it was me being off the liq so tough...and being 20 years old...still aktively gangbanging...and appreciating a good brawl...he stabbed me in self defense, after the fact..n i guess i dont blame him...

its really fuckin hard watchin certain movie scenes n shit tho...like the end of the movie the strangers...i didnt even feel the shank go into my chest..so i cringe at the thought of it...and the sight of it...i dont give a fuck...ill straight look at the floor...shits not easy to watch or think about...
    test
  10. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

c'mon bro, dude is telling his story about how he got stabbed in his HEART

and you trying to crack jokes n shit.

y'all some cold hearted fools on here for real lol damn...
    test
  11. YounG Doo Rag G

YounG Doo Rag G 4 POUND

na...my name is 4 POUND...this was a bullshit name i made 4 rbl back in the gap...and i lost the pw to my other name/s, but i feel u...
    test
  12. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

yeah its a silly name but f your life for that
    test
  13. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

some niggaz in here look like they given up on life
    test
  14. Noodles

ody so sensitive... he says he'd fight people... but i really think he's too much of a sweetheart to throw the first blow
    test
  15. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

ody looks like a gay sailor.
    test
  16. Odysseus

weren't u gonna come beat me up? what happened with that?

yeeeah [look]
    test
  17. Noodles

Don't lie on camera.

People come to me. Not the other way around.
    test
  18. Noodles

Really though Ody, we'd never get along. You're too much of a pussy.

I don't care about how well you fight... Your personality is what makes you a pussy.

If I stepped on a snail you'd probably give me a severe tongue-lashing
    test
  19. Odysseus

yeah yeah

havent heard that one before

yawn
    test
  20. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

test
Thread Status: