Ever Wonder y?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by JoeSmoke Dope, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

the democrats dont make commercials with rumsfeld shaking saddams hand, cheney walking around with kenneth lay, or karl rove's dirty tactics on john mccain and while in texas? i dont understand this shit, NONE OF THE GOVERMENT BRINGS UP US INVOLVED WITH IRAQ. MAJORITY PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW THIS SHIT, what the fuck is going on?

makes the conspiracy theorist look like their not COMPLETELY retarded, if i was a democratic advisor my commercials be HAVING ALL THE DIRT this admistration is .... these people are POLITICIANS and CRIMINALS, not leaders .. yet it keeps getting worse cuz Kerry is a dicksucker for special interest too, ol' be anything to anbody at anytime type ass hnkie ..

why doesnt ANY REAL SHIT GET BROUGHT UP?
    test
  2. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

nope...
    test
  3. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

Traditionally the democratic party is geared, not at discrediting the opponent, but instead focusing on what the democratic candidate will do well for the office so that people can make an informed decision.

Secondly... Democrats can't afford as much advertising as Repubs.. You'll never see the best candidates because most democratic campains are running over budget with a small budget to begin with..

These adds are out there... just not prime time and not nation wide.. You'll see more of those adds in swing states where candidates know that the electoral votes for that state are critical.. Selective targeting to get the most for their money..

In other regions that aren't as influencial to the results of the election you'll see more educational adds.. It's all about statistics and strategy...
    test
  4. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Because you and the majority of the rest of the kids born after the Cold War can't put it (or much of anything) in the context in which it actually happened.

The moment they show Rumsfield and Saddam is the moment Republicans show:

- Carter giving funding to Arabs in Afghanistan
    - Carter and Clinton both giving North Korea nuclear weapons
    - Johnson fighting an 8 year war and then spending as much on the war as he did on social security, driving us into a debt that rocked us when OPEC boycotted our oil.
    - Clinton getting attacked by terrorists at least 5 times and.. firing missiles into the middle of a desert.

You really don't want it, son. Democrats fucked up the majority of this century into the state it is, under the pretext of trying to stop the things that Republicans stand.
    test
  5. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

ghet-ghet, u never mention the fact henry kissinger funneled millions into the CIA tryin to rid the world of communism. remember in Chile when America had Allende assassinated because OUR guy didnt win the election? or reagan selling weapons to iran for money to fund an illegal war, or the cia making money for that same war by placing two druglords in LA, shuit the fuck up. ur only one sided, and u wanna talk terrorism? when clinton DID FINALLY BOBM BIN LADEN, republicans accused of him "wagging the dog" so he pulled troops. i usually like republicans but theres nothing u can say to establish credit in this fucked up admistration. cheney with ken lay. rumsfeld planning on hitting iraq ever since the supreme court won the election. people nee to quit accusing one party and see the whole goverment for what it is.....
    test
  6. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

what conspiracy? its NO secret we sided with iraq and orchestrated chemical or biological attacks against iran, supplied saddam with training, weapons, and money. how is that a conpsiracy talk?

the reason i beleive neither party brings it up is cuz the WHOLE goverment was involved ....

ghet, ur white and KNOW why ur a conservative, i respect that. but as for me, having them idealogues in office isnt healthy ..
    test
  7. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

The entire economic and industrial complex of Communist Russia was geared for the single purpose of erradicating Democracy. And has boat loads of (violent) success in the process.

Or the time North Korea invaded South Korea under the lie of "Reunification"?

An illegal war? You mean Reagan's dismissal of the pro-active Democracy policy that was considered illegal to a bunch of Communist sympathizers in the Senate ESPECAILLY after Carter did the exact same thing in Afghanistan that they told Reagan not to do.. . and they desperately try to paint him as evil for doing it!

Again, as I've stated: Children don't know how to put anything into context. THey grab elements form hsitory, isolate them as much as possible, and then apply them to today's standards/lies.

... you mean fired missiles into the middle of a desert....

And when Clinton gave North Korea nukes, Republicans cap the entire situation as "You can achieve a percieved win everytime as long as you give into their demands fully."

People need to see that Democrats HAVE NO FUCKING PLAN expect to fall back onto what they've always historically do best: Convince you that their policy works when it simply does not!
    test
  8. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

yo honestly, i wish i could see my goverment as helpful, wonderful, perfect, and god-like as u see ur party, goverment, and country. i really wish i could . guess being from people who were enslaved and opressed for hundreds of years i tend to see WHATS WRONG with europeans rather than whats so perfect bout them. ur vision is skewed because u dont see humanity for what it is ...

but if ur so proud of ur country and AMERICA IS PROUD OF AMERICA, Y DOES HISTORY TEXT BOOKS LIE? about democrats AND republicans . when someone can explain that to me, i'll be happy ... a great country SHOULD NOT HAVE TO LIE to its OWN PEOPLE AND CHILDREN ... shit is fucked up and will penetrate ANY arguement u can muster about this "GREAT" NATION

fuck republicans AND democrats
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

They want to sway the Republican voters as well.....so attacking their dirty business isn't a good idea......
    test
  10. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

no oursin, its cuz the dumb american public, like mesk, thinks NONE OF ITS TRUE AND they'd labeled as "conspiracy theorist" .....

most americans dont read, research, nor look for info outisde their favorite news channel or newspaper ..

pathetic .
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.