ever wonder why the medical symbol is a staff with two snakes

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

our city water has no flouride...
    test
  2. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

coup, you're boring me now. each response is just you repeating your stance rather than addressing my points. i get it, already, one TYPE cannot become another TYPE. up is down. etc.

what you haven't explained is why one type cannot become another type. you acknowledge mutations can happen. you acknowledge that these mutations which are not neutral will be subject to selection (even if you maintain most mutations are deleterious, they will quickly be removed from the gene pool via natural selection). with this in mind, along with the natural genetic variation in a given population due to recombination during sexual reproduction, which is also subject to selection processes, what is to stop two related populations who later become isolated from diverging down different genetic paths until they are no longer related enough to interbreed successfully? i.e. i'm repeating the same question you dodged in the last post: what is the genetic barrier which prevents speciation?
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

If I'm boring you, then post some facts of evolution. You always have to be entertained ? Heathens these days...it's no wonder you gravitate toward fallacy. It's easy and it's trendy.

what you haven't explained is why one type cannot become another type

Since this only happens in imagination, computer simulations and text books (not in reality) it's hard to show you. You cannot prove the non existence of something.

Think about what I just said and wait until I address your evolution thread. I'm saving my artillery shell for that.

what is to stop two related populations who later become isolated from diverging down different genetic paths until they are no longer related enough to interbreed successfully?

Plenty, hundreds, of examples of this is observed in nature. In all cases they are still the same kind of animal and it is all a great example of variation. Not Macro evolution at all.

The barrier ? This is deep and complex. It don't happen and I would have to have you wait until I silence your evolution thread in one crisp, cunning blow.

You seem pretty bright, why don't you go learn. You are in mad ignorance. Trust me. The only thing you provided me with is great examples of variation ("micro evolution", religious speculation and brilliant ways to say how evolution (macro) should happen.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Lucky you. Most US cities do. We house a population of docile debt slaves who love their captivity and think USA RULES!!!111!!!

Make no mistake, even Canada is controlled by the same Shadows.
    test
  5. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

believe it or not, i only post here for entertainment. perhaps you are here with work to do.

we're not talking about the non-existence of something, we're talking about a rule you say exists in nature (one type cannot become another type). it's already been explained how one type could become another type, so by asserting that this is impossible you are inserting a new rule into the discussion. you do have the responsibility of substantiating that rule. simply repeating it does not count.

so even if we observe speciation in nature, it's not speciation? you realize that there are species which in the larger sense are more closely related to other species, yet these still do count as two separate species? at which level of taxonomic grouping do you pinpoint the ambiguous separation of 'types?'

what do you suppose happens if different populations continue to change gradually over time? don't start ranting about how time is our magic word... if you want to have an age of the earth discussion we can do so at another time... but right now you are failing to address that if micro change causes populations to diverge and they continue down different paths, there is nothing to stop them from becoming very different from one another. so lets assume the 4.5 billion years do exist, for the time being: what is to stop micro change from becoming macro change?
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

we had it for 10 yrs, then voted it out

im well aware of the detrimental effects of flouride... aside from the things you mentioned it also harms our natural ability of psychic intuition
    test
  7. Coup d'état

^In real talk, it kills your Spirit. It is of the devil.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i agree

the devil loves flouride

i drink flourite(not the same as flouride or even close) which counteracts the effects ;)
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Really ? Link me some info. I want to detox my body.

And beware of other commodities you consume. Outside of water, you still run the risk of ingesting harmful amounts of fluoride. It's in canned foods, processed foods, toothpaste, beverages etc... ...
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well i do my best

and i would link you to the healing effects of flourite but im pretty sure you dont believe in this stuff... its a healing crystal and has been used by many ancient cultures.

you can just google "healing properties of flourite"

heres one link randomly pulled on the subject. Its off a reiki healing website. I did not believe in reiki until i visited a reiki healer and had my mind blown....
    Metaphysical Properties of Fluorite ~ LightandLoveReiki.com

but anyways like i said its been used by many cultures so you can find lots of info on it, from many different sources. Its a readily available crystal mineral and can be found anywhere that sells these items.
    I have a big ping pong ball sized crystal and place it in my tea pot when drinking tea. It doesnt dissolve and is only a little bit soluble. It would probably take me 100yrs of tea to dissolve the whole thing
    I also wear a smaller one in a lil pouch around my neck with a moonstone and a stone from the ganges river my friend gave me.
    ;)
    test
  11. Coup d'état

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.