ever wonder why the medical symbol is a staff with two snakes

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

[​IMG]
    Cus it represents the staff the egyptian magician threw down that turned into two snakes
    against moses and his staff/snake. And if u go back im history medicines originated from occult type of sorcery and alchemy.
    test
  2. patrown

patrown student for life

I haven't read anything moses was in..
    does this have any influence on how you feel about medicine?
    just an interesting fact..?
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

No, just sayin.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

The story goes moses was in the pharoes house demanding for the isrealites release. And the pharoes magician threw down a staff and it turned into 2 cobras, and moses threw down the staff an God turned it into a snake and it killed both of the pharoes snakes.
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

no it doesn't. i'll let black dynamite explain it for you.

[youtube]2PSueHOY-Jk[/youtube]
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

goes to show you that sorcery is good
    test
  7. Mckenzie

Mckenzie New Member

test
  8. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

snakes are movin' on up in the world...broadening their movie rut into the expanses on mathematics...

[​IMG]
    test
  9. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i read that it comes from greek origins.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Snakes >>>
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  13. reggie jax

gotta love marketing schemes
    test
  14. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

insurance companies put the "douches" in caduceus
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

ya this is true. Remove a snake flip the meaning. But the two snake is almost sweepingly the representitve symbol
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

This is particularly suiting

the messenger of the gods, guide of the dead and protector of merchants, shepherds, gamblers, liars, and thieves. [3]
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

never read that.

but i always thought it had to do with "the antidote is in the snake's poison".

hence, the two snakes - one representing the poison and the other the antidote.

:numaan:
    test
  18. reggie jax

i can't remember where it was that i originally read it, but wiki confirmed it.

though if you read above it turns out the 2 snake symbol is actually unrelated and has nothing to do with medicine. but both symbols are from ancient greece.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Reggie, wiki might say this or that. It's good for us all that wiki is not the Gospel or the say-all-end-all on matters.

Wiki is a secular, mainstream source. That said, you will never learn the truth on wiki. I do know that the site is good for a lot of reference and a lot of good things can be learned using it. There is truth there. But on a lot of things that are important to the grain of Truth you will be mislead as most people today are scoffers and pagan, this reflects obviously there too...And after all, wiki will mostly contain the humanist secular prospective. Which is error.

Yeah, the ancient Greeks might of used the symbols, but they are still used today and they still mean the same thing. Wiki can't tell you where the Greeks got it from...right ? They got it from somewhere. It means a lot. It may be unrelated to medicine as we know it, sure. But I tell you a truth, it is used as a symbol of medicine today for a reason...the symbols are telling you something. Bet. Hidden in plain sight. Google that. Start.

"From ancient Greece" does not really answer the question at all. That basically says, "Far, far away in a land long, long ago..."

The Greeks knew the Truth of God just how the Truth of God is still known today. The Greeks were pagans and used all kinds of symbols to represent their pagan beliefs. They exist today and are flaunted and flashed before your eyes in TV, movies and that type of exposure. Believe that. Wiki won't tell you what they really mean, because the citizens who build and establish wiki articles might not know. And true to scoffer behavoir, any Truth of God and any True history will be edited out. Belive that.

But the symbols mean something other than cool aesthetics. It ties into the thread of Truth. Everything does.

Nothing is new under the sun.

The medical symbols used are quite sinister...I read a lot about it and cannot say in words yet. I need to refresh my memory.
    test
  20. reggie jax

alright well keep me posted when you remember the rest of it. i await the next edition of Coup's Chronicles of Truth.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.