Ever wonder what you come off as on this site? Let jook tell you!

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by J o o k, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I used to think I was open minded, but upon reflection, I really not. I think you nailed me bar the arrogance.
    test
  2. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i didnt really get played since i'm the one that stopped writing the mags.

it's nothing tho. good looks for not skippin me this time
    test
  3. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

haha, jook and inkwell......havent seen either of you dudes anywhere in mad long

yall still writing?
    test
  4. Anaphora

Anaphora was here

Holy shit it's headless. I'm so lost by all these aliases... jook is trap right? and trap is god extensions and... yeah...
    test
  5. headless verseman

jook = trap? HUUUUUUUUUUUUH??????

that'd be news to me
    test
  6. Anaphora

Anaphora was here

I thought I read that somewhere when I first came back last month... maybe it was just someone talking out of their ass, I dunno. Everyone on this place has so many goddamned aliases, it would take some real dedication to remember them all... something I lack, apparently.
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

No, jook isnt trap.
    test
  8. Mets

Mets 40 Cal. Ripken

what about me jookster
    test
  9. God Father

God Father The Mayor!

LMAO

whoa whoa whoa, shut down thread, shut down thread, me no hate, me arrogant!

:D
    test
  10. Lares Viales

Lares Viales EWG Martyr

omg omg omg
    me next me next.
    test
  11. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

<---just an r&b thug..
    test
  13. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

^Jai is hottttt
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Guest

insense- nigguh like a cool ass personality but u can NEVER depend on what this nigguh say i mean from him showing up in a league to him showing me a MODEL bitch he fucked .. lol but he is definitely a character anotha coo nigguh with a wild imagination

classick - i really don't talk or see you around TOO much or enough to really judge you but you come off as a funny guy, cool in my book.

haha word @ orange nigguh sound grown now ? I'll be sure to peep suttin.

cereal killer - yo i use to think u was the biggest faggot in the world cos u would vote against me every battle in the rstl, my shit use to be like 7-1, 6-1 and shit and the 1 would be you lol, but u voted for me one time when it really counted so i curbed that shit, as a writer u straight, sometimes good sometimes wack, sometimes regular, a little inconsistant, but overall u aint a herb or no shit, no negative look on you.

whattup headless chea the kid still write here and there just to see if i can do it, but i stay on that poetry shit just not as open with it. u still writing too?

trap aint jook nigguhs

mets - every time i see ya name first thing that comes to mind is the nigguh from american history x that fat nigguh who was always on some kkk hitler shit.. iono why, talent wise nigguh is sharp on them keys never know what he might do... some nigguhs say he a virgin still shit is it true iiono ... white fat joe lookin nigguh haha

lol @ god father

lares u cool peoples sometimes on some clown shit and still a lil nigguh but u peoples..

nique

whoa if i KNOW ANYBODY it's you what it's been like 4-5 years? haha i watched this lil nigguh grow up to be the best female to ever do text that i know of... sometimes u be on some crazy shit tryna be a nigguh tho, but i dam near understand, how u might wanna get out of being the best female ora to just being the best.. but anyways u hella funny u always quick to argue online, but then on the other hand i can tell you're intelligent as FUCK... like on some u can do what ever the fuck u wanna do in life which says a lot more than most these dudes on here nahmean... plus u dam near almost got all 3 titles like me so u know the 3 club is where it's at... im there by myself but u dam near got the closest ... lol anyways how u come off is mad intelligent ... shit i mean u can even like persuade nigguhs to think that there is no way you are you lol... I would look into being a lawyer if i were you

poet ugghhhhh stop actin like that dude u know u peoples why u takin shit mad personal .. this shit just for fun... i didnt even mention how u keep text alive and shit... WHO is ONE of the only nigguhs that stuck up for you when jeff tried to take your super mod powers? see stop trippin dude, or when u come to cali i'll arrest ya ass on mary jane charges hahaha
    test
  15. headless verseman

i HAVE to keep writing, thats my livelihood, you know this....glad to see your still doing shit
    test
  16. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Yessir despite a few of those sentences. And yea we have known each other for a hot ass minute. haha.
    test
  17. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

test
  18. Janitor

Janitor Guest

jook let me know what i am
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

he said you a sissy boi with bad teet. son.
    test
  20. Mets

Mets 40 Cal. Ripken

did you say some people think ima virgin? haha. i do look like Frankie from boy meets world and Tuna from 'Blow' ...fuck you though, bitch ass cop.

nah, it sounded about right for what its worth, haha.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.