Ever left the car in the sun...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...only to come back 8-10 hours later and in turn found out it's got a super power of transforming into a personal sauna?

Ac >>>
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

everyday this summer
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:funny:

I adore it when the steering wheel's to hot to be touched...
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

My shifter burns my hand
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol who hasnt

i have dark leather seats... shit burns bare skin

also reminds me once when i was like 14 i was out on my friends farm, and they had a lot of gullies and river valleys running through their land with creeks and stuff and we were cruising in my buddy's farm car and it was a piece of crap. Anyway we were down cruising through the pasture by this creek and the car overheats. So we get out and its like +30 celcius dry prairie heat too, and we get swarmed by like 50 horseflies, giant bastards too, and their going at us like crazy and were both just in shorts and shoes. So we jump back in the car for shelter from the onslaught and the car is so hot inside, but it wont run so we cant go anywhere and outside are death flies. So were near a creek and we figure well die in the car or get eaten alive by horse flies if we dont get the car moving and the only way to do that was to get some water to pour in the radiator. So we booked it to the creek with a bucket, one guy was the ninja fly lookout with a swatter and the other guy filled the bucket and we finally got the car running. But man, ive never seen so many horseflies at once and they were hungry as fuck, we were swarmed like they were mini tornados of horseflies. Thats what it looked like, youd have atleast 15 of them swirling around you in a wavering 5-10ft circle dive bombing for chances to land and eat you, or like you stepped on their nest. They hurt like a bastard too worse than a wasp for sure, and they drink blood so theyre creepy as hell to me.

when they land they like to sit there for a second thinkin, then they lower the hedge trimmer like mandibles and shred a hunk of flesh off and eat it and drink the blood. Devils flies i tell ya

[​IMG]
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^That's why it's always important to have some bottled water with you in zee car, tbh.

Creepy looking flies. :scared:
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah and they eat people
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

This is one of those times I'm glad I don't live even remotely near those flies.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you know im sure there are european versions of these flies, because they are quite common all over

[​IMG]
    this guy is in portugal
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:scared:

Has an interesting pattern though..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.