ever had one group of your mates not get along with another group? ...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Nu'maaN, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... it happens all the time.

especially during my birthday drinks and shit.

each group always wants me to be around them, just fucking get along you cunts.

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Ruby Gloom

Ruby Gloom Lovely

Girls are like this all the time. I have probably about 3/4 different set of friends that I know better not to invite all to the same gathering. Kind of pathetic. But such is life.

Did you at least enjoy yourself?
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

not in the sense of that theyd get in fights and would make things shit if they were ever in a room together, but i have all different types of friends, some are really smart professionals, safe types, some are criminal types, some are real health nuts, some would eat the ass out of a donkey etc etc, a wide contrasting array.... so in the sense of not having anything in common and disagreements on lifestyle choices yeah they wouldnt get along...

This doesnt really count but i grew up in the country, and in hs, if anybody came from somewhere else to a party and was only friends with 1 or 2 people there or friends with the wrong person, theyd always get beat up... always happened. The old stereotype of country folk being like "yous aint from around here are ya?" was true where i grew up for hs. Lots of ranchers and cowboys

Also all our parties from hs to late 20's had drugs going around as well as booze... and 1nce or twice someone brought a dude who was in training to be police.

and believe it or not at my artschool, although you can find any drug you want there, only a small percentage of students do drugs, its because its a computer art school, meaning were not painting on canvas, and sculpting metal statues and shit. Its all cgi(aside from 2d animation side) everything is done in applications on the computer. So theres a lot of stereotypical computer types youd imagine. I have friends on both sides of the spectrum and the ones that dont, dislike drugs and think theyr stupid. So its annoying that you cant just get everyone together for a good time without making each group paranoid and uncomfortable
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

settle down with essays, esse.

drinking myself to oblivion tonight.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

not a group, but two of probably my best friends in high school dont get along because one, who was practically like my brother and even lived with my family for a short time, got narked out to my dad by my other friend for smoking weed. not really a big deal. i think it just made it awkward for a while for that friend.

they probably havent said more than 10 words to the other since, and this was like 4 years ago.
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

your friends with a snitch?

fuck.

test
  7. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Lol I don't think he thought it was a big deal at the time. Awkward time for me to sit there for sure.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

once a snitch, always a snitch my nigga.

if he ain't one of the three blind mice, he a rat.

test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lifes like the movies tac, kill him
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

movies reflect life, yes.

[​IMG]

test
  11. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

No but there are 1 or 2 people who need to be let go for similar reasons.
    test