Ever got to a place where you'd consider getting back with your ex?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Sep 9, 2013.

1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Let's say you've dated in the past, but broke it off due to both needing space to grow as individuals, timing not being right, etc.. - yet still remained on close friendly terms.

Usually with exes it's supposed to be a done deal, but what's a person to do if everything shifted in its rightful place, with passion & feelings never fading?

As the title says, what say you?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

My ex from my marriage, absolutely not. Too much bad blood.

But otherwise, maybe. There was this one guy, we were never actually "together" but just very close to each other. If I ever met him again, we'd probably drop pants and get to fellating each other right there. But I could never have a relationship with someone who is a career criminal. The big reason he left was because he had a warrant out for his arrest.

Then there is this woman, pretty much the same thing. Not really together, but lots of open minded discussions and ramptant oral sex. She also had her issues as well that ever prevented a real relationship. I may have accidently physically assaulted her when I was hopped up on a variety of drugs. That didn't go over well.

I might not be the best to refer to. But GaLaTeA, it can happen. People really do change over time. Circumstances change over time. But there is something to keep in mind though. The reason two people break up in the first place? That has to be resolved. If the issue is external, rather than internal strife, then all the better.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Bad boys are only good for the lust part and the furthest thing from being a suitable relationship material. Also, pass on criminal records & violence - that's a non starter, tbh..

Appreciate your words of wisdom @AliceHouse. :)
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. AliceHouse

He wasn't a bad boy. He was an open minded, kind hearted, gentle soul. He just had this bad habit of getting drunk and robbing cars. And he was in a gang. I think what really makes me sad was he was my first and since only chance to have guy on guy on girl sex. I don't even like guys, but watching two of them go at it is very... stimulating.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

is that a metaphor? habit?

do the two of you like roller coasters?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

No, never. They're all dead to me.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

They're all kind and gentle until being misguided for variety of reasons breaks through and nothing's able to keep them from acting out..

Aww, now you're making me wish I'd be able to watch too...:funny:

The guy in op isn't a bad boy at all (well not in that classical sense anyways) - he's one of the few true gentlemen left..

Neither. Started as one of those "1st love" type things where growing apart/having different goals at the time/etc was inevitable + we were far too young for a serious commitment back then..

Roller coasters are much safer.. ;)

For the best, I suppose.
    test
  8. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I choose not to associate with my ex's.....not out of anger or spite but just as a matter of principle. What's past is past and I choose to move on.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Shared the same rule for the longest time - but in this case, I'd be insane to pass.
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

There is always one exception. Haven't met her yet myself buuuuuuuuuuuuut
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Yup..

Eh, you'll prob meet her when you'll least expect it.. ;)
    test
  12. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

I only have one ex whom I even stayed in touch with, and there was never a consideration to get back together with him. We always got along, he was just a terrible kisser etc.....so it put me off, lol.
    test
  13. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

safer than what? i find myself asking the rollercoaster question a lot.

also, would you rather have something you loved, until you got absolutely sick of it and had too much of it,
    or would you rather have that same thing but never satisfying you, only giving you a taste and constantly leaving you wanting more?
    test
  14. AliceHouse

So... you are considering getting back together with someone you've been with, then?
    test
  15. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Only one ex didn't end up in a horrible mess. I had briefly considered it but so many major things would have to happen first before it did mainly, she has to stop being off and on her (literal) death bed.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i say dont think too much into it, do it if you want , lifes to short to spend your time thinking about such things
    test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  18. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

On the other side of that, if you have to think about it, there's probably a good reason why you shouldn't.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Based on my past, no but none of mine ended how you described.

I'd consider it based on your scenario. But i'd worry the same thing would happen in the end.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i just think who cares its not like the movies, do it or dont do it really it doesnt matter, the problem comes from worrying and fussing too much about your decisions. If you dont waste your time fussing whatever you decide is good who cares
    test