Ever get you thigh going numb?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Look im Gangsta, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Mine keeps doing it.

At first it (3 months ago) was just a periodic shallow numbness but not it's deep as fuck it's starting to become painful. I've lost no mobility in it and I could still run a mile in under 10 minutes.

It's just starting to become worrying, because I could stab myself and not feel the slightest. I just sunk in a 2 inch needle and didn't feel it at all. If I wasn't looking, I wouldn't know I'd done it.

I say diabetes, because I was wrongly diagnosed with it earlier in the year and one question they kept asking was if I got localised numbness.

Going to the doctors is a last resort. I'm tired of stripping for his pleasure.
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

never happened to me, wish there was something i could tell you to help. but as you already know if its really that bad you should head to a doctor.
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

p.s. wtf happened with the site why is it all weird now? (not tryin to jack your thread)
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Jeff's actually putting in some effort.

And I hate seeing the doctor. This year has been the worst of my life because I've spent so much time with them, for other reasons.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.