Ever dealt with a dude who talked so much shit about how they can put it down...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

thats so true lol
    test
  2. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I am the truth! Walk with me and talk with me my child! I will teach you things you have only dreamed of! LOL
    test
  3. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

LOL i like your myspace page. my page is so corny lol
    test
  4. Dark_Sun

Thanks. Add me as a friend.
    test
  5. Dark_Sun

Your page is cool by the way. You look pretty down to earth and stuff. Potential wifey material I would say. I digs I digs...
    test
  6. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

test
  7. Dark_Sun

So shall we shag now or shag later?!

[​IMG]
    test
  8. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

lol NOW i'm coming over...
    test
  9. Dark_Sun

You know where I'll be...I left the door unlocked. I'll be in the bed waiting for you....
    test
  10. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

PinkChica about to be addicted... I want the details... matter fact... DS, film it...
    test
  11. Dark_Sun

I won't have to film it. Her vivid recollection of the magnificent experience we will share will be retold with so much passion, emotion and detail that it will rival award winning erotic novels. Her stories will leave you beggin to hear more...
    test
  12. badassyella

badassyella New Member

my best friend was juuuuuuust tellin me about this one nigga she was talkin to
    she wasnt just tryin to jump into having sex but she told me he was talkin aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall this shit about how big it is, how good he can lay it down, how he gon have her climbin the walls, blablabla...she said when it finally went down she was mad as hell his dick was tiny and theeeeeeen it was wack as hell...she said she made him stop, got dressed, and told him to lose her number as she came out the bathroom and left his apt...lmao i was rollin
    test
  13. Dark_Sun

Damn that's crazy. A nigga gassin himself up that much should be declared unconstitutional for real. The difference between men and women is that bad sex is still sex in a guy's eye. We have to take what we can get sometimes. But women can pick and choose who they want so they shouldn't have to tolerate bad sex. They always have a couple emergency phone numbers of guys with great sex on speed dial! LMAO!
    test
  14. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

oh shit lmao

that will seriously killa dudes confidence
    test
  15. Dark_Sun

He had too much confidence to begin with though....It all balanced out in the end! LMAO!
    test
  16. lmao yal females r not right
    test
  17. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

all i know is that i brag cuz i never recieved any complaints. in fact ive recieved thank you calls and shit of that nature the next day. only time i ever knew i wasnt doing my thing was when i was a new jack 2 intercourse and couldnt eat the snatch correctly. now i eat pussy like if vagina were votes and i was guliani lol. plus i actually ask wat they like so i wont fuck up and they cant talk shit. i dont brag about size cuz i would be lieing. i just swing the sword.. well.

ps
    at the end of the day as long as u orgasm once or twice my job is done.
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

Way I see it is if she ain't having 15 minute long orgasms back to back then I must be having an off day or something. Because that should be the norm for my partners! Don't fuck with me unless you have consulted your doctor and they have deemed you healthy enough to have intercourse with me. Nigga I come with medical disclaimers! LMAO!
    test
  19. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

Something like this happened to me yesterday. This guy I work with has been trying to get with me for the past few months. So yesterday he was bragging to me about his oral sex skills. Talking about "If you made a list of the top 3 guys that ate you out I would be numbers 1-3."

I just laughed in his face. He was serious as hell too.
    test
  20. Dark_Sun

LOL that's a pretty bold statement! He would be 1-3! That's hilarious though so I can't blame you for laughing in his face but you can't blame him for going that far to try to get a taste! I know I would've done something as extreme but the difference between me and him is I would be speaking the truth! I may not be 1-3 but as long and lethal as my tongue is I will certainly be one of your more memorable experiences! Let me know if you want to see a teaser...LOL
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.