Ever dealt with a dude who talked so much shit about how they can put it down...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

LOL That's true though in my opinion. If an ugly chick came up to you and made some freaky reference you would be disgusted and that could cause a loss of appetite and it may affect your performance at work. If your job doesn't do something about it you could sue them if the distress that montrosity put you under is significant...
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I figured that was the case when I went back and re-read all the posts in this thread. I sensed a little defensiveness... that's why I tried to be more specific and clear in my last few posts to you.

As far as bragging... who do you brag to and why? Do you brag to all women or just the specific ones you wanna get at? Or do you just tell anyone who will listen?

Also, I noticed a lot of men brag about their skills to other guys, too... I always thought that was weird. Wussup with that?
    test
  3. ^lol most of the times they're lying to get the other to believe that something is true when its really not

and as far as who u brag to, it is the girl who u want to fuck with
    test
  4. tight-eyes

I do agree that its a low blow, and its not something I advocate or encourage. Unless he was one of them bragging types who couldn't live up to his word... those types need to be set straight.

You can do it with love, though... theres a way to encourage and help a man improve his game without deliberately trying to hurt his pride. Some women just don't give a damn... or they're feeling vengeful and trying to hurt you on purpose.

And don't let it be the ex-girlfriend/cut-buddy who used to "fake it" with you or was too scared to tell you she wasn't satisfied at the time... but now that the y'all had a bad breakup she can't WAIT to tell you how whack you were... while you over there bragging like you used to be "tearing that shit up"... lol. Girls are so evil!
    test
  5. tight-eyes

With you, I definitely get the sense that you're trying to be funny when you brag on yourself... most of the time. But I def think there is a grain of truth to it, in that you do indeed think you know how to put it down... and I don't doubt that you do ;-)

I love your sense of humor so I definitely don't see it as a negative, as it pertains to you... I think a woman will find you a lot more attractive based upon that (b/c we LOVE a man with a good sense of humor and the ability to laugh at himself and not take himself too seriously), rather than you seriously bragging about your sex skills.

No man has ever increased his chances with me by bragging on how great he was. If I was already attracted to him, chances are I already knew I wanted to sleep with him if things between us progressed. So, a guy I am not otherwise attracted to can't talk himself into some puzzy just by telling me he can make me see fireworks in bed *yawn* I actually think thats mad corny and it turns me off.

And as far as talking dirty... I luuuuv that shit. That ain't the same as braggin, though. Talking to a woman (who is ALREADY attracted to you) about the specific things you wanna do to her (not how great you are at doing thone things - get the difference?)... and want her to do to you... that shit is HOT!!!

I agree that a woman will be more receptive to those kinds of advances if she ALREADY finds you attractive. I heard this joke: "its only sexual harassment if you're ugly"... and I laughed my ass off when I heard. Not that I believe attractive men should have free reign to go around spewing nastiness to every woman out there... but there is a grain of truth to that joke. Cause sometimes, even if she ALREADY finds you attractive, she may not appreciate you coming at her like that... it may make her uncomfortable, she may have a boyfriend/husband, she may not want to date someone in the workplace, etc... so if a woman isn't receptive to your advances at work, you def need to let that shit go before you get yourself into serious trouble. A family member of mine won a multi-million dollar law suit against her employer for that very reason. I'd say it's better to err on the side of caution, especially in the workhouse... ain't no puzzy worth fuckin up and/or risking your source of income!
    test
  6. tight-eyes

Someone you find utterly UNATTRACTIVE trying to talk nasty to you... that's just WRONG and wretched on so many levels. It's hella offensive... like, how fuckin dare you even have THOUGHTS about fu*kin me you nasty muhfucka! You need to apologize for even releasing that filthy disgusting energy into the atmosphere.

Ewwww.

So, yeah - I feel you!!!
    test
  7. Dark_Sun

*For the record I am not including the bragging aspect in this scenario* But isn't the joke on the women in that case? If you used to fake it and keep coming back for it who is more pathetic? I know it's different if the guy is always the one that makes the move and practically has to beg you to have sex but with me I am a lot more reserved and won't make a move until she does. I can't imagine how some people insist on begging or pressuring someone else to have sex because to me it would seem like if they want it and I make myself available they will go for it. So in that regard I wouldn't care what she had to say about me if it was something malicious about my performance or lack of equipment because it was her that always popped the sex off and in my mind I would assume my sex is at least good enough for her to want it on a regular basis.

Of course I think there is a little truth to me being capable of put it down better than the average joe but like you said when I mention it I am taking it lightly and not coming off as if I am trying to convince her. I would call it confidence more than bragging with the intent to convince. I also know that everyone is different and just because someone may think I am good that doesn't mean every other partner I have will agree. I believe that sex can be amplified with any two people as long as they communicate and try to find the right groove with each other. That doesn't mean it will be good with everyone but there is always room for improvement. I'm glad you see my sense of humor that way instead of thinking I'm just an arrogant meat head, no pun intended.

I think women know the instant they see a guy if they would consider having sex with him. If not on first sight then at least within the first 5-10 mins of the first conversation.

And yeah I would say I talk dirty more than I brag about myself because that's not implying anything in particular for them to expect more than it is generating curiousity with women to give them a chance to use their imagination. So a woman with a good imagination, a curious mind and a sexual appetite to match for someone is more likely to at least see what will actually happen. Like you said though the attraction should already be established though...And as long as you go forward with the decision to sleep with someone you shouldn't have any regrets to at least see what they are about. Now if it sucks and you keep sleeping with them then you aint got no one to blame but yourself.
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i talk about how bad it will be with me, that way they aren't let down about the forthcoming mediocrity.
    test
  9. Dark_Sun

Good idea. They can't say you didn't tell them! LOL

I always expect the worst in everything also that way I will never be dissappointed with anything.
    test
  10. tight-eyes

I fuggin miss you being around here more... lmfao!

Lucky LaLa!!!
    test
  11. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

I dont brag about shit.
    :)

..and when i get in the position to impress, i just do what i do.
    ive had compliments but i dont gas myself up on it,

coz i know sometime in my life ; imma get this amazing chick into bed and if i spent a week gassing her up and she's expecting some amazing dick-game and i bring a 1 minute inning. she's not gonna want anything from me again.

__

and yo ; to the chick who posted that.
    "Guys over-compensate coz they're insecure"
    bullshit.

Research shows - 80% of women if they had the chance would do something to change their breasts, where-as only 30% of men would do something to change their dick-size if it were possible.

... hmmm
    test
  12. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

ill brag fuckin around with girls i already slept with.. cause they know the deal

i couldn't ever see myself tryin to pick up a girl by bein like yehh man im gonna fuck you better then neone in your life etc.. lol corny

i dont gotta say what i can proove
    test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

"But seriously ladies..... we would have to get down in a room covered in plastic."
    test
  14. tight-eyes

Liar.

And the "evidence" you posted has absolutely nothing to do with the statement you were TRYING to refute.
    test
  15. tight-eyes

Amen, brother.

[​IMG]
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i really could care less unless she's wifey.
    test
  17. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Plus if you have an off night she still might consider it a surprise that you over achieved.
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

Well I can't say I've ever had an off night. I may have a bad session but after a little breather you have to suck it up and deliver in the clutch. Can't send no one home disappointed...They may never come back...
    test
  19. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

But aren't you having that trouble now... can't unleash the dogs or the girl will be like "GIMMIE YOUR COCK NOW!!!"
    *wink*

Giving these chicks too good of a time will have them addicted.... ;)
    test
  20. Dark_Sun

LOL Shhhhh you giving away too much info! I don't want yall to know the personal details about me because you may feel extra compelled to take that same cock for a spin! LOL
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.