Ever bought..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...a cosmetic product you ended up discarding for some reason?
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

spray on deoderant.

tried it 1 time, garbaged it immediately
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Yup, same with certain shower gels.
    test
  4. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I actually have a box of spray deodorants and shower gels from my teenage years (my Axe Body Spray swag) Now I use them with a lighter for homemade flamethrowers in case I run into an ant colony.

I recently bought a bath salt scrub thing from some sleazy Arabic dudes in a mall that wouldn't leave me alone. I kept trying to get out of the deal but they wouldn't leave me alone, so I tried to buy the cheapest product they had so I can get away from them. Heck, even on my way back through the mall (to the parking lot) they harassed me again so I pulled out the product I already bought from them and they eventually let me go, although they tried to get me to buy more crap.

I'm almost forcing myself to use it in the shower just so I didn't completely waste my money.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Uff those Axe things smell horrible, especially since they've got the musk thing going on. :/

Something similar happened to me in China a few years ago; went last minute shopping for miniature warriors (since I missed my chance when walking on the great wall of theirs) and one of my colleagues decided to go with me since she wanted to buy something for her daughter and son-in-law. We get to a store; and my colleague is petite ~ she was swarmed by sales people as soon as she got her feet in the door and they wouldn't let her go until she left with a full bag of stuff (.funny:). Didn't have that prob at all. Cuba was pretty much similar, too.
    test
  6. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Yessum, I have.

Shower gels that after the first use gave me a rash. I had to switch to spray deoderant after the roll on/stick started doing the same thing after years of using without issue?.

I once bought one of those expensive age defying wrinkle creams, and found it made things worse. *deep sixed it* I found a silicone based lotion that does the trick.

I try new eye shadow colors now and again...only to find I go back to my faves, so they go in the garbage as well.

^^ I sound so wasteful, lol
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

once during a gift exchange i ended up with this crystal rock "deoderant" that kinda looked like rough quartz i guess... anyway it did shit-all as well and i garbaged that
    test
  8. MissAndrya

Are you familiar with the difference between deoderant and anti perspirant??

Many guys aren't, and complain that their deoderant doesn't do anything. Y'all need the anti perspirant.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yessum

didnt do either i just lump it all into the same cat. It all clogs your lymph nodes with chemicals and metals ;)

now i use this natural shit, i dunno its some hippy name, it works fine and doesnt poision your soul
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Yep,hair gel,expire date is this year :funny:
    Its almost full,used it maybe 5 times.
    test
  11. MissAndrya

I've never looked into a natural one for myself. Perhaps I should. I have many reasons I should.
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Speaking of rashes, if it's not from a pharmacy (especially gels, or soap in general) 9/10 times I'll end up throwing it away.

Literally have the same prob with certain washing powders and fabric softeners. But once I find one that doesn't hurt my skin, I'll stick to it like glue.

Usually end up throwing a lot of cremes out as well..
    test
  13. MissAndrya

Yeah, it's bad. I've always had sensitive skin, but it seems to have gotton worse.

Rather frustrating.
    test
  14. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

All the time. Primarily through lack of use. I've yet in all my years to finish a stick of lipstick. I've gone through plenty of nail polish though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.