eventually rap will become white

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by fishyfishy, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

nah...i'm not saying it's whack, i'm saying, i can't relate to living in the suburbs or any of that shit, yaknow? i can't relate to 50's songs about guns or game's gangbanging, but i can relate more to growing up in the 'hood and going through hard times, and that hits closer to home than alot of what these online white rappers talk about.

i mean, if something is ill, it's ill, whether i can relate to it or not, but a good majority of black people can't relate to alot of white rap artists who don't spit about real hard shit.
    test
  2. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

big outta those ive only heard commons and nellys stuff. Nellys music gets annoying very quick and cassidy isnt as annoying as most, but i dont really like it. The black guys i listen to most would be canibus, and erm...a few tracks from a whole load of rappers.

hardcore, i hear that
    test
  3. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

That's why I don't dance....
    All I do is this
    The same 2 step with a little twist
    HAHAHAHHA

I had to do it!
    test
  4. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

...I'm black and i cant dance either :(

but im half white... so that explains why.
    test
  5. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Bwahaha.
    test
  6. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

dancing is pointless!! d12 are alright too, they got some crazy tracks with em, like the club one on encore

luiiiis garciaaaa
    test
  7. iLL SyNDroME

iLL SyNDroME New Member

dancing pointless?

dude... u wanna get laid????
    test
  8. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

dancing is pointless...
    yeah...

thats why its been a part of every major culture in the history of the world, right?
    test
  9. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

eh..you dont have to dance to get laid. um, just i think its pointless but hey if your the feminine type thats cool..
    test
  10. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

I think dancing is gay unless the bitch be puttin her shit up on you.

If the bitch ain't feelin on you there's no point.

IN MY OPINION.

But I'm white so I don't know wtf I'm talking about.
    test
  11. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

no you dont what your talking about, you think girls are female dogs, but hey i guess calling girls bitches is cool right
    test
  12. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Joe coleeeeee/
    test
  13. iLL SyNDroME

iLL SyNDroME New Member

if u can dance u can easily get girls at clubs.. damn.. are ya'll like under 19 still???

what am i talkin bout i'm on a message board.. of course ya'll are young and think u know everything..
    test
  14. Papa_Smurf

Papa_Smurf Junior Jedi

Most of the people who posted in this thread are idiots.

You people need to open your mind.

Instead of being so critical of everyone because of their race, why not just listen and give them a shot?

Two of the greatest rappers of all time:Jay-Z and Eminem, black and white.
    Two of the greatest producers of all time: Kanye and Stoup, black and white.
    Two of the greatest lyricists of all time: Canibus and Sage Francis, black and white.
    Two of the greatest gimmicks of all time: 50 Cent and Eminem black and white.
    Two of the greatest battle rappers of all time: Jakki Da Mottormouth and Copywrite, black and white.

Then there's area's the some emcee's don't even delve into.
    There are very few if any pure-gangster rap white rappers.
    But white rappers make that up with Horror-core rap, black rappers don't touch that.

Then there is the spanish rap, Big pun, Fat Joe, Immortal Technique, Cuban Linx, Chino XL... all representing their own forms of rap, lyricism, commercial, political etc.

People... especially people of the average age of users at this board in their teens and 20's shouldn't be so closed minded already. All that leads to is downfall, racism, and making YOUR OWN RACE LOOK BAD.

Try to represent for a change.
    test
  15. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

How you gone say copywrite over Juice or Supernat.
    test
  16. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Gravediggaz.
    test
  17. iLL SyNDroME

iLL SyNDroME New Member

i ain't closed minded.. i'm sayin the truth on how i feel...

there are white rappers out there that are sick.. em... paul wall... are my fav's of the moment.. em is obviously the better lyricist... but paul wall is more crunk... i'm jus sayin in terms of generalizations... i know its wrong.. but we do it.. there are more better black rappers than white for the type of music i like.. not gangster, not lyrics.. but rhythym and bounce... music for me is to vibe to.. not some concious shit about life.. tho really talented artists like em can make me fell his concious shit like mockingbird.. only cuz u can FEEL the love he has for his daughter.. that shit is real as fuck.. way more real than any gangster shit... but em is a different story he has ridicuolous status in the world right now its crazy.. he is just talented.. and he white.. he got rhythym and he white.. but generally speaking. white ppl don't have that.. i know cuz i live in an area where there are white ppl, as well as balck, brown, yellow fuck i live in canada where there's a shit load of races.. black ppl seem to have the better rhythym for hip hop.. but jus cuz they have that don't mean they automatic good rappers,, that shit takes time, dedication, and passion adn most of all.. talent... if they have all of that, they'll be good no matter what race.

and for the record.. i do not limit myself to hip hop.. i listen to rock, techno, house, anything that gets my head bobbin.. and southern boucne breaks my neck.. haha. .that's why i listen to .. but a good song is a good song no matter what race, gender, or type of music..
    test
  18. AliasNumber1

AliasNumber1 New Member

shut up c.racker, how could you tell we type different? ahah racist ass bitch.
    test
  19. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

80% of this board is like, 15-18 year olds, lol.
    test
  20. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i'm sorry, but this is 100% opinion.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.