eventually rap will become white

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by fishyfishy, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

back in the day, the only white rapper whos name youd have heard of was a total joke, vannila ice (his eminem diss is the worst track in the history of music). Though hip hop started black, now millions of white people listen, and eminem was the first white guy to do it seriously in the mainstream and became arguably the most popular rapper of modern times. Now there are more, bubba sparxxx has teamed with timbaland and made two albums, and there will be plenty more, and more and more and more. I think a reason for this will be because many of the black guys talk complete jibberish (want great examples? 50 cent, the game, jadikass, etc. etc. etc.) and the white guys tend to not talk the same utter garbage most of the time.
    test
  2. No. This could never happen. I will tell you why I think so. Do you know how tallented you have to be to stand out from all the mc's now a days? Do you know how hard it is for some people to break that invisible barrier of being white? For every white mc there are probably a hundred black mc's that are a hundred times more tallented. It's gonna stay a black culture because that's where it was born and since most mc's respect that (I do) it's gonna end that way.
    test
  3. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

....No.

Rap will never become predominately white. Yes, its true, there are lots of white listeners. But how many of them actually rap too? ...not too many. And what would happen to the blacks? I know this sounds so wrong, but its true. Where would we go? We'd still rap and listen just as much. Plus, I bet more black people would buy a wack black rappers album over a wack white rappers album. You guys already have genres. Rock, Pop, Techno, Country... why do you need rap too?

I probably just should've left it at no... but whatever.
    test
  4. Winkz3000

Winkz3000 Real Talk

The Idea of that happening is Bullshit
    test
  5. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

complete bullshit....
    test
  6. 1-Kauzt

1-Kauzt The Missing Element

wow....bullshit rap about killing themselves don't count.
    test
  7. MC_Paste

MC_Paste

hell naw ..

there would be a million underground white rap artists but you gotta be pretty talented to make it to the mainstream and sell good..
    test
  8. Actualy you are wrong. You have to be pretty tallented to be GOOD. Not to make it to the mainstream. How come most of mainstream is watered down garbage?!?!?
    test
  9. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

The reason I think that is because there are so many white listeners. The proof of just how many there are is the insanse popularity and how many sales Eminem makes. And I also think alot of people, black and white are becoming fed up of the utter jibberish most rap is about nowdays. Canibus sad it best (cant remembert the track name, I think its Doomsday News) (99% of rap is subject matterless, not origonal but blasphemous...) and it's true nearly every black rapper talks the same shit and im sick of it. And tell me If im wrong, but the few white guys in the game (bar vanilla ice) don't talk the same rubbish, and btw Id preferre to listen to eminem joking about killing himself than a random guy saying hes the last real n... alive (every single black rapper is the last real n.. alive) or any of that shit.
    test
  10. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

We'd just make another genre so you can hop the bangwagon on.
    test
  11. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

And it does make me laugh these millionaires talkling about being gangsters , when real gangsters are the nutcase italian mobsters in las vegas, or the guys living in ghettos in south america but thats besides the point.
    test
  12. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

You think too much. Music is music. That's it. Relax.
    test
  13. IF@KINGHATEU

IF@KINGHATEU i h8 u

riiight

but cr@ckers like sage francis and necro talk about the real issues and don't talk black gibberish. talkin about absolutly nothing (sage francis) and making videos about getting high showing actual crack phenes shootin up (necro) is real talent.

fuck you cr@cker, you wish hip hop turned white so you could fit in. why don't you go listen to the thousands of other types of music you cr@ckers have?
    test
  14. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

nah rap will stay black

it's just......white ppl be jumpin on them bandwagons all da time
    test
  15. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

most white people can't relate, basically. i mean, sorry if it sounds racist, but i don't intend for it to be.

i guess dzk's "welcome to the 'burbs" is real rap in your eyes. =/ y'all can relate to that.
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

lol@ this thread. I can listen to Eminem, Paul Wall, Bubba Sparxx and Lil Wyte but the rest of the White rappers sound like they're trying to Hard. Nokas goes hard though..LMMFAO!
    test
  17. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

erm , bullshit to the guy I obviously peeved off, calling me a ******* (what kind of stupid insult??) what Im talking about is listening to the bullshit 99 percent of black rappers talk about like I said im not the only one who thinks it, listen to Doomsday News and canibus puts into words exactly what I feel about rap. And myke shean, maybe I dont know enough about rap because I dont know any other white rappers than the ones you mentioned.

Am i wrong about most rappers talking comeplete bullcrap in all there tunes? no im not
    test
  18. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

Eminem never raps "bullcrap"? Just Lose It? Ass Like That? His whole carrer is based of bullshit.

And just because someone is wack, or raps "bullcrap" doesnt mean they wont sell. And the music isn't about good or bad music, its about lots or no money. Thats all that matters. If you make money, your great, in industry standards, if you flop, your nothing. That's all there is to it. White rappers just dont sell as much as blacks do. Paul Wall? Bubba Sparxxx? Lil Wyte? How much did these guys sell? Eminem sells, and I bet he'll be the only white rapper to do so well. Sorry to say it, but its true.
    test
  19. AliasNumber1

AliasNumber1 New Member

theres only a few known white rappers for a reason, 1 is there are probably less white people rapping in a whole, 2 is because white rappers suck worse then black rappers. so of course the white ones you know are better because they have to be 2 times better then everyone else just to get noticed. nobody wants to give white rapper props cause white people are fags and just destroy stuff, we dont want them destroying hip hop 2.

and if you quote me or bad mouth me you are automatically a fag, so think twice.
    test
  20. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

'most white people can't relate, basically. i mean, sorry if it sounds racist, but i don't intend for it to be.

i guess dzk's "welcome to the 'burbs" is real rap in your eyes. =/ y'all can relate to that.'

havent heard that i hear what ur saying for me, real rap is just being true to yourself, like kanye does, like canibus does. But come on, what does 50 rap about? game? fat joe? nearly every undergound guy? nearly EVERY effing rapper? The same total bullshit, im not talking about rapping about your backround being bullshit, im talking about "im the last real n..." "im the BADDAST GANGSTA" all that shit.

the white rappers ive heard (bubba and eminem) dont do that crap , honestly listen to doomsday news thats exactly how I feel on the subject..

and big I think more white guys will come along, and be successful
    and ive no idea what happened with encore the last 3 albums were classics, this 1 sucked..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.