even if iran has nuclear weapons, they will not use it ...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Nu'maaN, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... so what's the problem.

ahmedinejaad has said "use of nuclear weapons is against the will of god".

so why do you guys think that they will use it?

wait, i know - israel tells you what to think.

:numaan:
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

he also proclaimed that there are no homosexuals in iran, also a blatant lie, when they have weapons grade and reactor grade nuclear material are different, and there's no reason for them to build a weapons grade facility when they already have one that makes reactor grade material
    don't underestimate an insane liar just because he reads the same religious book as you
    test
  3. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

I think it might actually increase the stability of the region if more Arab countries had nuclear arsenals. Israel has enough nukes to wipe out every neighbouring countries large cities which sets the table for an extremely unbalanced power in the region. Either apply the same pressure to Israel's arsenal or leave these other countries alone.
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

generally speaking countries with nukes have a bit of weight to throw around, and the U.S. and israel don't want iran in that position, whether they'd use them or not. if they did use them that would be suicide, though.
    test
  5. Radium

Radium f k

you have to think about what kind of system the US is trying to have. creating unbalanced power not just in this region but everywhere is really the big thing.

whats happening w iran is an extension of something called grand area planning. grand area planning is really at the heart of understanding any kind of US decision making. you really need it to understand why the middle east is important and now why latin america and africa are becoming increasingly important. noam chomsky talks about it considerably

American Foreign Policy, by Noam Chomsky (Talk delivered at Harvard University)

that link talks about grand area planning and its history extensively. its really interesting and creates a reasoning for why the US was engaged in places like vietnam, for example. i think vietnam is very similar to iran as far as how they align and fit to grand area planning. iran represents rogue interest and thus doesnt accommodate grand area planning. this is vividly realized when you look at any map of US military bases in that region. it would be a very big detriment to the system of grand area planning should it align to other rogue interests too. vietnam for example was largely a threat to the US because it represented rouge interest and it was important to stop it from aligning to other rogue interests at that time like russia

iran is wearing a similar kind of mantle today and represents an ability to act as a counter-weight to israel in that region and thus grand area planning at large. non western (rogue) interests are starting to become more prominent and are projected to become even more so by about 2020. this creates a pack of interesting new questions that i think we are starting to see kick into gear

i think that link is from the 80's so heres an newer interview of noam chomsky talking about grand area and iran

test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

how do you know he's an insane liar?

just because he lied about the homos? lol. he keeps them in closets.

quoted for truth.

test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fair post.

but what gives usa the power to try and create their own systems in iran?

test
  8. Radium

Radium f k

why do you think what they are doing is wrong
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

america or iran? what america is doing has been wrong for many, many years.

you can't expect a foreign army to step on your home soil, only to oust your government and replace them with other puppets, prove me if i'm wrong, but.

wasn't kaddafi put in place by the states? yes.
    was he killed by them? yes.

was usama bin laden funded by the states? yes.

was saddam funded and backed by the states against iran? yes.

what gives usa the right to fuck up other people's countries like this?

right or wrong, they should clean their own backyards before criticising neighbours.

once that shit's sorted, THEN try to fuck around with countries with black gold.

you do realize pakistan also has oil, war coming soon.

test
  10. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

WMDs, nuclear Iran

It's all geopolitics brah

You know wassup
    test
  11. Radium

Radium f k

thats the wrong question. the right question is why shouldnt they? why wouldnt they have the right to do just whatever they want, whenever they want, to whoever they want?

its not right to ask if what somebody does is wrong or evil -- what really has to be asked is if what they are doing is obsolete

you cant prove that something is right or good or wrong or evil to somebody that doesnt think they matter. but you actually can prove obsolescence.

so why does the US need to have 800 military bases and so many of them in the middle east? what are they trying to preserve by doing this?

who benefits
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you and everybody else here knows the answer to that.

if it wasn't for black gold, they wouldn't care about arabian peninsula's politics.

test
  13. tequila togorgeous

tequila togorgeous New Member

You're a gullible choad, choad. To understand affairs of state it is important to think like a man of state.

An example. If I were a king in medieval europe i'd redesign the national flag so that it had a white background with subtle grey detailing that you could only make out once you got up close. That way my units would have an advantage in battle because enemy forces would not be able to tell if they were surrendering or not until it was too late. I could also have my forces wipe out surrendering enemy combatants with cannon fire and then claim they mistakenly believed that they were trying to fight under our own colours in an act of contemptible subterfuge. Note that I would not break traditional war etiquette, I would merely finesse it.

King numaan on the otherhand would receive my letter expressing how fervently I was opposed to invading his lands, reducing his cities to rubble, slaughtering his men, and claiming his women as spoils of war, as proof positive that I was his dearest ally. I could probably suggest that to celebrate the fellowship of our peoples we hold a gigantic fancy dress party in his capital and king numaan would not think to wonder for a second why all the guests from my land had come dressed as soldiers.
    test
  14. Radium

Radium f k

u might be right

but why do they need to have it so badly
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

that's the question i'm asking.

i'm speaking in defense of the brothers getting killed on their own soil.

fuck thinking like a man of state, this isn't about that.

that's a pretty fucking sick tactic come to think of it.

i'm not that stupid mate.

but i guess i can't speak for the current kings in power.

test
  16. Radium

Radium f k

it seems pretty important

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2174rank.html

that link shows that the USA uses about 19m barrels of it everyday. the world uses about 85m barrels per day so that means that the USA is using about 25% or 1/4th of that

here is a link showing that as a graph so we can see what that 1/4th actually looks like.

from 2009 so just slightly different than the 1rst link

Consumption > Oil statistics - Countries Compared - NationMaster

that needs some context so here is a link to world populations

List of countries by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this has the USA at about 4.47%

so the USA consumes 25% of the world's oil per day for 4.47% of its total population

china is the 2nd leading consumer at about 8,000,000 barrels per day and therefore uses about 10% of the world's 85m barrels per day rate on what is 19.25% of the world's total population.

that means that the USA uses about two times as much oil as the next leading country on what is about a four times as much smaller population size as the next leading country

the next big question is what are we ultimately doing w that much oil / how are we using it

what do you thnk
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

wow, nice eye opening stats here man.

thank you for researching this.

colonisation? divide and conquer?

go into a third world country, build oil bases and in turn put those countries in debt?

i don't know what the usa is thinking or doing, but whatever it is ain't pretty.

test
  18. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

we have a lot of cars.
    test
  19. x calibur

x calibur

getting cars off of fossil fuels is a major step. it's enormously wasteful to burn through all that oil for common transportation, especially when

1. it's a finite, non-renewable resource
    2. it has many valuable uses for industry

hydrogen is a nice alternative, but the main problem is getting a support infrastructure (gas stations) in place for it. this could be done in limited areas, such as California or Israel, but it doesn't seem likely to be put into place on a large scale.

electric cars are more likely. there's already been inroads on that, and as they continue to develop they'll hopefully become more predominant.

In any case, wastefully burning through a limited valuable resource is a bad idea.
    test
  20. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

try runnin' that past NASCAR fans...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.