Evan Longoria is the best player in baseball......

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Newportz, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

In fact both Robinson Cano and Justin Morneau are shitting on Evan Longoria right now.
    test
  2. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

He's 6th in the league in WAR before the mid-point....

Mauer is irrelevant as I predicted though....

Other then Mauer, the point is....at the end of the season EL will be Top 2 in the league.....

He is a phenom....you either recognize his talent or I smack you in the face with it....I win either way....
    test
  3. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Do you not fucking recognize that Cano has the most advantageous hitters park in the league??

Who gives a fuck what a Yankee produces?

Morneau is a different situation....if he stays hot then he's a different breed...I have doubts though....
    test
  4. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

And JM is a first baseman.....welcome to reality....first baseman are a dime a dozen.....premier third baseman are a rarity.....you're still fail...
    test
  5. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

TBH, it's like saying...."Miggy is the best hitter in the AL, fuck Longo".....no fucking shit....Miggy is a the equivalent to Pujols on the Nl side for batting...but he's trash defensively in a weak defensive position....

Evan is the defensive stopper...a roadblock....the best defensive third in the league....and he hits (Insert stats here).....he's a phenom...
    test
  6. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Stop being silly. Longoria isn't better than Morneau because he happens to play a position where the talent isn't as steep. You shit on Morneau for being a first basemen you might as well do the same to Pujols.

Morneau has a 1.148 OPS
    Cano has a 1.023 OPS
    Longoria has a .957 OPS

And try and bring up defense. Cano has 1 error, Morneau has 1 error. How many does Longoria have?

But Longoria is a third basemen so he's better than those guys despite what the numbers say? You're done for the night buddy....numbers tell the story.
    test
  7. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Where's Evan? I thought homie was Brooks Robinson at 3B they way you were bigging him up.

[​IMG]

edit- I'm not even meaning to shit on the guy. He's obviously a great player and is AMONG the best players in the league. He's not clearly the 2nd best player as you were trying to claim just because he happens to play for your team. In the future calm down with the hyperbole.
    test
  8. MC vulva

MC vulva New Member

Yea not the beat but a very good player for sho!
    test
  9. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

He's led the league out of 3b in UZR the past two years....his rookie and sophomore seasons...by large margins.

UZR amongst other stats HAS to be looked at after the completion of the season...

Konerko and Bautista are sending a ton of balls out of the yard....but I wouldn't compare them to a Howard, Gonzo, Tex and Pena based on such a small sample size..

You know better then that.
    test
  10. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

test
  11. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

I'm still dying over you pulling some trash stats that has Peralta at the top of anything defensively..
    test
  12. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

i'm just entertained at how ridiculously aggressive you're getting in a thread you made.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.