Eurgh trying to set up some crazy battles for 5th B-Day on Twitter

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by JobOne, Aug 2, 2013.

1. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

test
  2. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. BIZZURK

BIZZURK Well-Known Member

Eurgh , please get Arsonal back there...and talk Illmac the fuck into battling at DF again
    test
  4. Solotv84

Solotv84 Member

Conceited Vs HHD

I don't see that happening since they boys good to see you around JOb
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. ReasonableSHOTZ

ReasonableSHOTZ Passenger Side Gunna

Eurgh is that nigga.
    test
  6. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about Shotty vs Hollow. Arsonal vs Shotty worked because they were so stylistically similar, I don't think Hollow will blend as well with Shotty.

If Shotty's battling Hollow, Arkaic should get the next most famous battler. And Don't Flop should give KOTD finest battlers the opportunity to battle URL guys they can't battle on URL.

I wouldn't recommend flying Dizaster over. He'll either have just battled, or be on the verge of battling Verb, after his Arsonal re-match, therefore he'll be over-worked. If he was to battle, he should battle Enigma, not Unanymous. If you've watched Enigma you'll notice he's very influenced by Dizaster.

I'd much rather John John Da Don went instead of Conceited, but as much as I dislike him, he's making some major industry moves, so why not capitalize on that?

If Chilla's going, one of his twitter followers needs to send him links to English Premier League web-sites, if he does enough schemes about soccer players/clubs, he will put the crowd in a state of euphoria. And I would really like Cruger to ridicule Chilla for his obsessions with puns and word-associations. Chilla vs Cruger would be better than Conceited vs Cruger, which was a great battle in itself.

DNA vs Villun will be horrible, guarenteed. I didn't think it was possible to be a worse version of DNA, but Villun has proved me wrong.

On a seperate note, where the hell is DF getting all it's money from? I mean it's doing business with some of the most in demand & expensive battlers. Surely it can't afford this through tickets/merchandise/sponsorship alone, it must be getting external capital of some kind.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

Villun vs DNA, Diz vs Unan, Shotty vs Hollow/Chilla all sound siiick af
    test
  8. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

conceited vs Hollow in Don't Flop would be fuckin dope
    test
  9. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

They better get someone good for Arkaic. What I don't like is that there's no real mention for foundation DF
    Oshea
    Cruger
    Sensa
    should all be getting good battles. If Shotty ain't looking to battle to much it's better for DF to give Hollow Arkaic both freestyle and are more similar in styles
    test
  10. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Yeah. Arkaic vs Thesaurus, Sensa vs. Pat Stay, Cruger vs. Rone would be awesome. Oshea vs Madness is delayed, but it'd be nice.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Looks like Eurgh trying to get Clips a battle and Calicoe is interested in battling him.
    test
  12. My Kall

Charlie Clips was awful in both his Checkpoint battles. I think Don't Flop is in demand enough to tell someone that's been disappointing "prove yourself in another league, then we'll let you back, until then we'll give someone else a chance". I hope Charlie Clips stays in NY, he's outrageously over-rated.

If Eurgh can get Chilla over, it might be an opportunity to stage 100 Bulletz vs Chilla, before KOTD get the chance, as I'm not sure that battle could happen on URL. 6 rounds of word-associations will put the London crowd in a state of ecstasy.
    test
  13. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Please not villun vs anyone good. There are atleast 20 more deserving and better battlers.
    test
  14. Nick Vayne

Nick Vayne Well-Known Member

Did they already announce a date for this one?
    4th was so amazing I'm considering flying out again this year.
    test
  15. BIZZURK

BIZZURK Well-Known Member

calicoe would be sick over there...itd be cool if he made his return over there and down right bodied...
    test
  16. My Kall

Villun was terrible against Sonny Bamboo, watch the DBD Show with Cadalack Ron, episode 10, they roast Villun, starting at about 1:08:45 it's quite funny. I think they're giving Villun DNA, because he's trying to be a British DNA, their styles are both 3-7 bars of build-up followed by a pun of some kind.
    test
  17. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

I would like to see them try and bring Sahtyre out of retirement to battle Oshea that would be crazy

Or bring some cats back from WRC GDash or whatever his name was UK had some wicked battlers.
    Where's Saint at
    test
  18. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Villun had a whole heap of great battles he has a lacklustre showing and people want to hate.
    test