Eternal bachelors...

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

..always puzzled me why they're getting themselves in relationships with women, who wish to have the married life with the white picket fence, when they're better suited to simply smach&dash..

Testing the waters to see if "she's the one or potentionally could be"?
    test
  2. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

Every good man has a great woman.
    test
  3. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

My perspective, is that said bachelor needs to ensure that 'piece' will be around for a bit. Has nothing to do with testing, it's more of a convenience to have her last a little while than to have to go from one girl to the next more often.
    test
  4. LBFHBMRBA

LBFHBMRBA Fuck Yo Couch Nigga

Eh, sometimes you have to fib about a few things (such as wanting kids or a married life, or that "you're the one") in order to lay down for the horizontal monster mash.

If all of the guys pumping drinks into girls at the bar didn't lie, there'd be a lot less giggity giggity going on if you know what I mean. And since guys and girls are so different, guys often have to lie so they have something in common with the girls.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ive read that a lot of men who never settle down that are eligible bachelors(barring ugly no-job losers) do so because they are immature socially and never learned how to be in a relationship and make it work, and not because they just like sleeping with lots of women.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.