Esoteric Disses El-P... Link inside....

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by alexis, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexis

alexis MCB Moderator

http:// www. artofrhyme. com/audio/eso_mercy.ram

Check it out... I'm waitin to hear El-P's responce
    test
  2. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Damn u!! u beat me to it
    test
  3. Mc Meskaline

Mc Meskaline theNobodies

this beat is fucking amazing.. i love it, got damn

but .. basically esos got a cool flow, but hes got a man voice with an infant speech impediment WTF it is so annoying to listen to too.. it is seriously a infant speech impediment..

some lines were nice, but a lot were corny as fuck

and nerd rap??? does eso think gangsters listen to him??? hahaha this guy is oblivious..

"when i wath eatin wappas" hahaha soudns like the nerdy rza.. he had cool disses to vast..

copy and cage already ate him, he must be insane if he thinks different

vast didnt rip him though.. we'll see what el-p's got

hes 1-2
    test
  4. Mc Meskaline

Mc Meskaline theNobodies

aight, lyrically this shit is tight as fuck

but the speech impediment is killin him
    test
  5. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

dude he killed copywrite and cage, cage's shit didn't make sense at all. I still have to hear this one
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

No he didn't. He ripped Cage, but only because Cage is wack. Copy tore him up with the second diss. Runaway was good, tho.
    test
  7. sw0rdzmAn

sw0rdzmAn aka shank sinatra

lol @ gaysop rock.lol @ call him a hobbit..and a keebler elf...he speakin on tru shit on that video,and lmao at my girl walkin on a keyboard...man this is pretty nice.LOL..man this was comedy...outro was funny as fuck.
    he shitted on these cats bottom line lol.
    he had somethin to say about everyone basically but lif.
    test
  8. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Yeah man Eso ate cage man..... what was cages best line, "Shoot up your ankles cause ur sox are white"? I also think he beat copy cause the subject matter in Eso's second diss was hot.
    Yeah in this new shit eso is workin the Jay-Z flow, but damn I think he came out swinging in this diss, and after hearing Vasts first diss I don't think there's anything he can do about it. El-P knows about beef tho... ask Sole.
    test
  9. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Yeah Eso ate cage man..... what was cages best line, "Shoot up your ankles cause ur sox are white"? I also think he beat copy cause the subject matter in Eso's second diss was hot.
    Yeah in this new shit eso is workin the Jay-Z flow, but damn I think he came out swinging in this diss, and after hearing Vasts first diss I don't think there's anything he can do about it. El-P knows about beef tho... ask Sole.
    test
  10. Everglaze

Everglaze Hip Hop Enthusiast

Yeah that speech impediment is annoying. However, Esoteric served Cage and Copywrite once, not sure about the repeated comebacks from each side since I haven't been following their "skirmish," just their first disses directed towards each other.

This diss towards Def Jux was alright, nothing much really stood out, I guess a few personals here and there and about Esoteric sending El-P a demo tape in '94?

The ending was funny, the skit and the supposed Vast Aire rapping in a club style LOL.

But yeah, I can't wait till El-P retaliates because this is the same guy who nearly ended Sole's career (ex. the phone message playing again and again)..lol.
    test
  11. phillipdrummond

I I I i I I l-l-l-l-l-love-company-flow-flow-flow-flow. "just a beany baby after my profit" I still like sole's diss and there's no question in my mind that his and el-p diss songs are the best one's made, along with common's. I heard ether twice and it was wack, don't know why people jock it...
    test
  12. phillipdrummond

that skit at the end is really funny, but I can't wait to hear el-p's shit either!
    test
  13. Hellsing

Hellsing bakahashinana-kyanaoranai

can somebody drop an mp3 link.
    rms don't get no play up in here.
    test
  14. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Yo, I always here people talk about El-P and Sole. Can somebody fill me in with the info on that battle.
    test
  15. phillipdrummond

my understanding is that sole got dissed in the song "end to end burners" (b side was krazy kings too) and there might have been something in the liner notes about internet emcees or sole, or something to that extent. Sole's song "dear elpee" is basically his diss track aimed at el-p and co-flow, calling him out for not battling in boston, calling himself underground when he had rawkus backing his shit, bla, bla (listen to the song). El-p took a phone conversation of sole sounding shook as fuck after el-p had heard the song and was confronting him about it thus the "i-i-i lllll love company flow" reference I was making. Sole gets ripped a new asshole on this song. However, sole's diss basically got him a lot of exposure and launched anticon, or at least gave it exposure. El-p points this out in the song. "Linda Tripp" is the el-p joint, damnnnnn is that shit hard.
    test
  16. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Copywrite Will Shit On Esoteric Fuck That Shit. Copywrite Served The Fuck Out Of Him Already, Its Over!
    test
  17. phillipdrummond

I dunno man, that "smoke 7l's line" was pretty lame and I wasn't impressed by copywrite's diss song.
    test
  18. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

you droppin those frisbees man/ if he sells his family celebrates and gets it poppin at disney land/

or something like that. Runaway was dope but copy killed that song with his flow on it. Smooth as hell.

I gotta level with homie/ iit aint that you aint on my level its that you aint even on the level below me/

in this song however I think eso has some valid stuff against el-p and vast aire is just easy. The skit at the end is hilariousness
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.