Battle Video Erik Foreman vs. D-Lor

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by illipsis, Jul 1, 2013.

?

Who got that?

1. Erik Foreman

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. D Lor

16 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

You don't seriously think this battle deserved to be on the main page do you? It might have benefited you but it would have hurt KOTD as a brand
    test
  2. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Yes, KOTD needs Diaz vs Rupert Common and more HFK battles.

How would I have benefited from being on the main page? More views. Let me go to the internet store and cash in my views.
    test
  3. dexptjy

dexptjy Active Member

You can't be serious D-lor. You made a deal that they'd upload it to the main page for like 30 minutes before putting it on private and uploading it to GZ where it rightfully belongs? Yeah, you really got yours.

Didn't you say you had the power to destroy battle rap or some other melodramatic crap?

Also why you get so fat?
    test
  4. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Read over what you write there's no other way to take it but agressive. And no respect can definatly be earned and given if you have to take it you need to question why people believe they can disrespect you
    test
  5. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

If it got more upvotes than downvotes it would have stayed on the main page, that was the deal. In order to understand a negotiation you have to understand what both sides want and to what YOU would want if you were in that situation. What Foreman wanted was not to be "judged" by KOTD and to let the people decide. We got that. We also took offense to being told it would "never" go up on the main page. Well, from our perspective we got what we wanted.

Lol at a 15 lb gain being "so fat" basically, I'm eating off this rap ish. LOL nah, I was putting in some serious work last year and didn't have the time/ resources to hit thy gym like I was back during the diaz battle days. The issue is being resolved now. TB fair, I was looking especially puffy/ ragged that day.

Not putting the battle on the main page first would have resulted in the destruction of battle rap, and perhaps all genres of music as we currently know them. Luckily we averted a disaster.
    test
  6. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

In battle rap, this is completely wrong. You can argue with me, but why? You have no idea what you're talking about.
    test
  7. Calvin

Calvin Blessed By The Beats

Nice battle fellas #Salute
    test
  8. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

No one wants to be on this site anymore even though people like you are posting mountain top wisdom like this.
    test
  9. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Fuck the haters. I enjoyed it.
    test
  10. dexptjy

dexptjy Active Member

I respect that, I guess. You didn't want KOTD to decide it was a bad battle, you wanted the people to decide.

To be fair, the battle was embarrassingly bad, but 95% of that was on Foremans side. You destroyed him so kudos for that. And kudos for getting back on your grind and losing the weight. If your were Detour you'd respond with "Dunno what you're talking about, my 3 friends in Colorado say I'm looking svelte as ever!"

Also shouts to EF for creating the other, better site. But damn son, you were horrible in here. Not just your projection, your actual delivery and patterns were hella awkward.
    test
  11. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Of course as your fake superiority over everybody that you like to pretend like you have. In battle rap it's not complete wrong Battle rap is not different than real life.
    test
  12. MC Thousand

MC Thousand Active Member

damn that fat whispering lesbian died all 3 rounds in a one round battle??

yea.....boyy.
    test
  13. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Who won?

Was it the white kid that wandered into the wrong hobby
    or the young, black thespian auditioning for Shakespeare does Star Trek?
    test
  14. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Lmao

All of these comments are better than the battle hahaha at fat lesbo
    test
  15. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Hi Dexpity, I saw that you repped my last post. Thanks! You should know though that I was being sarcastic. I agree with D-Lor's posts and this thread makes it look like only assholes are dedicated to continue on this forum. It's not good.
    test
  16. trippinzap

trippinzap New Member

This is real grimy stuff hehe!
    test
  17. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

D Lor got that, obviously.

EF need to speak up, tbh.

Gannondorf >>>
    test
  18. Philosophist

Philosophist Rice da 5'9

"Legends of the league that just represents to me that I'm connected to the staff like a Rylai's Crystal"

NERD SHIT BOIIIIIIIIIII
    test
  19. Philosophist

Philosophist Rice da 5'9

Foreman woulda been hot if he spoke up
    test
  20. ReasonableSHOTZ

ReasonableSHOTZ Passenger Side Gunna

cant understand a single word this Roseanne imposter is mumbling. this shit is awkward as fuck

*fast forward*

D-Lor is a monster with the pen. only battle rapper id buy an album from. too bad dude wastes a lot of his talent dissing unoriginal herbs instead of recording something
    test