Enter the warzone, deth to mr.jdm998: Verses only

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

Cheese n' rice -

Deth - are u having fun stroking that ego? How about u Jai? Havin fun strokin his cock?

First off... nice verse DethStryque. Secondly, shut the fuck up about it
    test
  2. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

Vote= deth too way too fuckin long to post and has 40 more bars than mrjdm

Good battle tho
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Believe it or not--and I know this is hard to believe because you don't know me and text posts are devoid of proper context and connotation alot of times--neither Jai nor I were engaged in "stroking that ego". We were rather off handedly discounting facts. Ruinous ego runs contrary to my lifelong martial arts pursuit and discipline.

First off...thank you for the props on my verse, I appreciate it. Secondly, I wasn't speaking about my verse in my response to JDM, I merely responded to JDM making deliberately untrue assertions regarding our battle history together.
    test
  4. DethStryque

LOLOLOL good to see you again, too, RaZ.
    test
  5. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

We still got that between you and I, deth I hope you know that

after this tourney we'll see what's up
    test
  6. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Tac/whoever telling you to stop posting when we were tied on votes or you'd lose a vote and then you trying to sway votes isnt board politics, it's you being a little bitch

2nd time I won 4-3, go through the thread and read the votes. like, look who people voted for instead of looking at the anonymous poll.

literally nothing i said was untrue, you just seem to take battling serious as fuck.
    test
  7. JiHaD210

Deth-

Jus sayin... he posts like a 3 or 4 sentence reply and you respond with a novel of why you are better than him. Comes off douchebagness
    test
  8. DethStryque

That's whassup. Lemme know when you ready.
    test
  9. DethStryque

You guys don't know our battle history so I told yall the actual truth instead of the lies that JDM spit. Putting the REAL battle history between me and JDM down and the appropriate background for it took longer than just writing a paragraph or so of untruth. It's easier to lie than it is to tell the truth.
    test
  10. DethStryque

One of the worst downfalls of judging battles is that most people lack the knowledge base and objectivity to vote correctly.

Someone pointing out in their votes that I didn't use personals visavis your country when I did, [ page 3 of the battle thread, RaZputin's vote and my response; I tried to leave only a link to this post but the links only work for a little while, that's why JiHad couldn't use them ]

"Originally Posted by RaZpUTIN
    Great battle guys, really a clash of metaphors and hard hitting personals vs crazy multi rhymes

Deth has a style that I constantly find troubling because the structure is built to be extremely ill, with the amount of multies and the potential to have amazing punchlines, although I think he went overboard here, he didn't seem to have the tenacity in the variety of his lines, through reading his verse is see a line I enjoyed then the following line would be very similar in basically saying the same thing, cleavers, knifes, macheties,

You kicked his ass in every line and got repetitive after a while, I would've like to see some personals on British people or maybe some name plays

Flow, metas, personals, overall. Jdm

Deth easily had the best multies

But overall ....

Vote= mrjdm

DETHSTRYQUE'S RESPONSE:
    Good vote mayne no prob with it,I just want to point out that I went in on British people overall and used only one cleaver punch...

"You gotcha swag snook when 2 rounds ago I body bagged you n mounted ya head on a spike of sodding bamboo
    I left you slumped n asleep when I "punched lumps in ya beef". It's embarassin...an American "Nottingham'd//knotting hammed" you!"

^^Nottingham is a famous place in England. Remember Robin Hood,and the Sheriff of Nottingham?

"You called me gay? In AMERICA we blast dimes but CROCHET and GARDENING are England's favorite pastimes!"

"Liftcha Queen with fiendish ammo n invade ya land at the head of legions
    Bytch if you fail to pledge obeisance? I'll blow up Parliament cock n blam ya soccer fans then shit in The English Channel while reciting THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE!!"
    ^^vicious disses on the British from the Queen to taking a dump in The English Channel while big uppin the USA

"Dawg I'll bring heat tuh ya dome like Russian Fever n lop ya damn head off like fuckin cleavers
    Git chopped like sausage beef for accostin me cuz you're rap's British version of Justin Bieber!"
    ^^^ The only cleaver reference in the whole battle,followed with a shot at JDM's age and correlating it with Justin Bieber's age (they're close in age)

"You Brits get abused if we rappin or scrappin bruh,I'm shaftin ya like asparagus plucked from the ruff
    So if we scrappin? You Hatton.I'm Pacman.If it's war? I'm America fuckin you up!!"

^^^More British disses and fighting metas plus historical references.

"I'll dump the heat n feed clips n chopper blam this crumpet eatin tea sippin soccer fan
    My ock words launch this future Oxford Man tuh Auckland fam n wetcha like Aqua man with the raps I say
    You'll get dropped in a box if we box B,cuz you're a mere Khan//Amir Khan...I'm THE KING OF THE WORLD like CASSIUS CLAY"

^^^Another batch of creative British disses,British Empire disses,weapon use,super hero references,and British boxer vs American boxer (Amir Khan v Cassius Clay) references.

This vote...by a knowledgeable,talented,intelligent rapper like RaZ no less...is why we need a Voting Guide. If he voted for JDM citing reasons other than the ones that he cited? Perfectly justifiable. Even if he voted for JDM for the current reasons? No biggie to me it's just text. Buuuut MY WHOLE VERSE has evidence that his opinion isn't accurate. My manz RaZ said:

"Deth has a style that I constantly find troubling because the structure is built to be extremely ill, with the amount of multies and the potential to have amazing punchlines, although I think he went overboard here, he didn't seem to have the tenacity in the variety of his lines, through reading his verse is see a line I enjoyed then the following line would be very similar in basically saying the same thing, cleavers, knifes, macheties,

You kicked his ass in every line and got repetitive after a while, I would've like to see some personals on British people or maybe some name plays..."

All of my bars varied in content from historical to British city nameplays,I had only one cleaver reference,no machete references,and my verse was loaded with personals via references on JDM's nationality and his age,and even spun his diss on my love of multis by pointing out that not only did I body him in our first battle but his reference of Jay-Z gets flipped because Em smashed Hard Knock Life with SLIM SHADY LP's 99 debut AND Nas killed Jay using repeated multis on ETHER and Em killed Jay with multis on RENEGADE.

Idk but maybe my manz RaZ never read my verse all the way through or at all,because he's too smart to have missed all the material which is the empirical opposite of the opinions he used to reach the vote he did.

But his vote still stands...I won't challenge it. I just am pointing out that the reasoning behind the vote is flawed to some significant degree and that's another reason why we desperately need a Voting Guide."
    test
  11. JiHaD210

lol... smh
    test
  12. DethStryque

You clearly didn't check out the links I left and stuff...or maybe I overestimated your character and intelligence.

aaand here's more proof that I didn't lose to JDM, I simply got hated on and politicked into a loss...which is why I don't do the RBL anymore.

"aaaand we have someone voting against me cuz they thought I was making up words purely because they didn't know that potty pans=bed pans and they are real things:

Extreme Venom:"Potty pan poo? are you serious foo? ain't no such thing! don't EVER post some trash like that ever ever again.. take time to do your verses dunny lol... fucking potty pan poo...you lost offa that shit alone...if you had a mic i'dda slapped it outta your hand lmaoo"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Bed pan

and docking me votes for thinking I came in with a fake IP when I have never don't ever and will never cheat in a battle PLUS I proved that the other person was already a musician who put music out in the Bay Area YEARS before he voted onsite...and STILL not returning that vote in my favor after the truth that I was right yet again was made clear...

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-com-battle-league/1289166-rbl-championship-tour

"Actually Extreme Venom I just saw this comment of yours and did a little research...Jayalias is a Bay Area rapper with his own music out and knows exactly what he's talking about. I saw his post. He copy and pasted (incorrectly) The Voting Guideline and followed it quite well by calling out who won each category. I have never met this brutha face to face but the name is somewhat familiar,and the fact that I'm in CA and my brother lives in the Bay Area and he's a hiphop head prolly explains it. My brother prolly has heard of this guy or his friends have.

Jay-Alias | Facebook

Jay Alias ? Free listening, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures at Last.fm

JAY ALIAS 40CA HALF41 Photos from MICA (MICA) on Myspace

I'm disappointed that bruthas would think that I--who've never EVER done anything shady EVER in a rap battle--would even THINK of cheating or anything like that. Ex Ven? You can contact Jayalias directly using these links if there is any doubt if my words are true in any way..."

what about PhilATit claiming that I bit KOTD rappers and when I challenged him to prove it,he didn't do so...but still letting the battle vote count even though I proved my honesty?

aaand a whole assortment of things that I could literally prove by definition was what I said they are isn't swaying... That's what I did. Notice that I didn't challenge any of the votes that you received, although I could have done so and won almost all of those challenges. You would have lost by a large margin if I chose that route.

It's proof of bad judging compounded by a conspiracy to keep me from taking the RBL title and advancing farther than TaC did. Like Jai said, the truth is that I lost to board politics. I'm hated on.

2nd battle I won. You didn't add in the votes by LP and Gen, which gave ME the win. Not you.

Literally every point that we disagreed on I was and am correct about, and I can prove it. I can link everyone here to the definitions and the battles themselves if there's any doubt about it."
    test
  13. JiHaD210

I'm just very surprised at the lengths you are willing to go to to prove a point. Pick ur battles - grow up a bit.

Then you'll realize why I'm shaking my damn head.
    test
  14. DethStryque

I'm NOT surprised that you think insisting upon accurate fact and definition--a basic necessity for the most underdeveloped verbal communication--equates to going to exceptiona lengths in your mind. I didn't go to any exceptional lengths. There was no need to 'pick' any 'battles'. I disclosed the truth: the dictionary definition, and the actual facts of the matter by providing links to the battle.

Objective reality. Objective truth. That's what I showed, and that's a good thing. Imo there isn't enough bareknuckle irrefutable presentation of objective reality and objective truth being effectively communicated, and that's why there are areas in the world of humans so rife with illusion dishonesty and untruth.

If you actually 'grew up a bit'...you'd NOD your damn head, not SHAKE your damn head at the objective truth being presented by me. Shaking your damn head very strongly gives the impression that you, too, don't grasp the obvious objective reality honesty and truth that I showed in my links.

[ and before you ask? I wrote this much because I was responding to more than just your concerns; others contacted me too...most in support of my actions...but they asked questions which I answered on this public thread ].
    test
  15. JiHaD210

Remember this -
    Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    test
  16. DethStryque

That's Abraham Lincoln you quoted above. Didn't he get caught slippin and killed...by a fool? Thought so.
    test
  17. JiHaD210

I tried to click your links and they didnt work.

If you seek Truth, you will not seek to gain a victory by every possible means; and when you have found Truth, you need not fear being defeated.

No... He freed the slaves and then he was assassinated. You sound unintelligent no matter how many thesaurus' you own.

Since u doin all this writing... post a verse!
    test
  18. DethStryque

Actually, if you were even partially as intelligent as you pretend that you are, you would not have outed yourself as the pretentious uninformed person you seem to be.

Slavery was abolished 8 months after Abraham Lincoln's death...AND ONLY PARTIALLY AT THAT. One could still be enslaved for crimes, which ironically included debt [ a platform by which de facto slavery could be maintained, in spite of the law allegedly banning it ]. The 13th Amendment passed, and it was the first of 3 Reconstruction Acts. Note that this Amendment passed by an Act of Congress which had for the first time African-Americans as part of its body of members.

The Emancipation Proclamation was devoid of actual legal teeth; it was aimed toward ten Confederate States. Of course, the Confederate States completely ignored the Proclamation as they didn't recognize President Lincoln as their president. Slavery continued unabated until a combination of escapes, African-American resistance to slavery [ which, contrary to popular myth, never ever stopped ] and victories by the North brought the Confederate States down.

Abraham Lincoln WAS murdered by a fool named John Wilkes Boothe, who was a Confederate States of America hyper patriot according to the most well known accounts. Some opine that J.W. Boothe hoped to encourage the South to re-start the Confederate States secession with the death of Pres. Lincoln.

Here's the link to my RBL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNEY battle with JDM.

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...hampionship-tourney-mrjdm-vs-dethstryque.html
    test
  19. patrown

patrown student for life

holy fuck deth , this is the sickest shit ive ever seen from you.

now i know why you runnin around tell everybody
    48 bars 64 bars? fuck it im down for 128 lets do this
    test
  20. DethStryque

Thank you my brutha! From a lyricist of your caliber? That's rare props.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.